Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91502 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by macanu(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2015
wildikeman:
sometimes I wonder why fools are allowed on Nairaland...u speak absent any sense. Just read post abeg and shut up.
pple like u r d ones dat hv notin to offer to dis country(nigeria) sumtin tells me dat u r d type dat will stay in a foreign land4 25yrs or more at d end will cum bck with notin to offer 4 urself or pple around and nigeria as a whole.if what I post pains u so much dats mean u r in d category of pple,bros try get sense small

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2015
As i said, 3 thugs who killed Mr Sithole have been arrested. The main actors wont get less than 25yrs in prison, they committed murder. I knew they would be arrested within 48hrs.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by top5: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2015
this so zulu king Zwelithini says all foreigners should be deported, noting
that two of the king’s wives were Swazi born and “live on South
Africans’ taxes" They were Zola Mafu and Mantfombi Dlamini. Why aren't they being killed ai. things of this world.... from. An ASHAMED SOUTH AFRICAN

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 7:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Johannesburg - Three people have been arrested in connection with the killing of Mozambican national Emmanuel Sithole in Alexandra, north of Johannesburg, Gauteng police said on Monday.“It was an overnight operation, they were arrested on Sunday night. The search for a fourth suspect continues,” said spokesman Lt Gen Lungelo Dlamini.Exhibits were seized as evidence during the arrest, he said.Dlaminisaid on Sunday that police had posted a R100 000 reward for anyone with information to come forward.Sithole, 35, was murdered over the weekend in 2nd Avenue in Alexandra. Pictures printed in the Sunday Times newspaper showed three men attacking Sithole, one of them was shown aiming a knife at Sithole’s upper body.The pictures caused an uproar on social media and many called for the police to hunt down the attackers.Sithole was the seventh person to be slain since xenophobic violence flared up two weeks ago.Police reported no further acts of xenophobia in Gauteng on Sunday, as the country struggled to come to terms with the violence.Hundreds of foreign residents have been displaced and are now seeking shelter in temporary camps.On Monday, the country was waiting to hear what Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini had to say when he addressed an imbizo (gathering) in Durban. Zwelithini has been unequivocally blamed for sparking the spate of xenophobic attacks for allegedly calling on all foreigners to pack up and leave.The violence began in Durban two weeks ago and rapidly spread to Joburg. On Thursday, violence flared up in Jeppestown when hostel dwellers attacked foreign residents and looted their shops.Alexandra appeared to catch the fever on Friday, with residents going on a looting spree of shops owned by foreigners.On Sunday, Home Affairs Minister Malusi Gigaba said more than 300 people had been arrested over the attacks.“So far, 307 suspects have been arrested in connection with attacks on foreigners and public violence across the country,” he said.Sithole’s murder overshadowed a briefing by ministers in the security cluster on their efforts to quell the xenophobic attacks.His killing also made a mockery of the ministers’ assurances that the government had brought the situation under control.The resurgence of xenophobia has again shattered the country’s myth of a Rainbow Nation. In the aftermath of the latest wave of attacks, South Africa faced a backlash from some African states.On Friday, vehicles in Mozambique belonging to South Africans were pelted with stones, while threats of closures have been directed at South African companies in Nigeria.Protests have also been held at various South African high commissions and embassies across the continent, while several local musicians have been forced to cancel concerts on the continent and abroad.lebogang.seale@inl.co.zaThe Star

http://iolmobile.co.za/#!/article/three-arrested-for-deadly-xeno-attack-1.1847417
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2015
top5:
this so zulu king Zwelithini says all foreigners should be deported, noting
that two of the king’s wives were Swazi born and “live on South
Africans’ taxes" They were Zola Mafu and Mantfombi Dlamini. Why aren't they being killed ai. things of this world.... from. An ASHAMED SOUTH AFRICAN

He should deport his wives first back to Swaziland. Crazy king, he thinks he is a king of South Africa. king of fools, uneducated and uncircumsized people. How do you think properly with a foreskinn dic, hence aids is killing them like flies. Zulus are thee mosted hated tribe in SA DUE TO THEIR ARROGANCE. Other south africans know how to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by top5: 7:53am On Apr 20, 2015
im so happy those 3 dogs are arrested. I hope other will.be arrested who are connected to the other killings... Its gonna be bad for these 3 man in jail. I hope the drop the soap everyday..

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Ephemmm: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

You being an idiooot should also know that Dokubo and co are called Rebels for a reason. They are not legally heading any institution unlike the Oba and Zuma.
But as you mentioned, your tribalistic sense won't alow you to know who to compare.

If your mental horizon is not thin, you should have known that Akiolu's recognition is within his jurisdiction which is limited to a part of Lagos, while Asari Dokubo is the head of rebels of a particular region.

Akiolu threatens Ibos in Lagos, while Asari threatens both Hausas and Yorubas in the whole Nigeria yet he is a saint in your sense that needs to be scanned and reformatted: whose utterance have a greater effect if I may ask? Your "shepopotamus" told her supporters to stone APC campaign group when election was fast approaching, is your brain on strike then?

One thing is sure: a tribalistic bigot like you will always reason like a fish when it comes to deeper and analytical thinking.... You can do yourself a favour by changing your name to 'Zombie' instead of 'Zuby' cos I realize it was mistake on your part tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2015
top5:
im so happy those 3 dogs are arrested. I hope other will.be arrested who are connected to the other killings... Its gonna be bad for these 3 man in jail. I hope the drop the soap everyday..

I will offer to buy them 5 litres of vaseline for 25yrs
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ZUBY77(m): 8:24am On Apr 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

If your mental horizon is not thin, you should have known that Akiolu's recognition is within his jurisdiction which is limited to a part of Lagos, while Asari Dokubo is the head of rebels of a particular region.

Akiolu threatens Ibos in Lagos, while Asari threatens both Hausas and Yorubas in the whole Nigeria yet he is a saint in your sense that needs to be scanned and reformatted: whose utterance have a greater effect if I may ask? Your "shepopotamus" told her supporters to stone APC campaign group when election was fast approaching, is your brain on strike then?

One thing is sure: a tribalistic bigot like you will always reason like a fish when it comes to deeper and analytical thinking.... You can do yourself a favour by changing your name to 'Zombie' instead of 'Zuby' cos I realize it was mistake on your part tongue tongue tongue

It's the backward baboons like you that made Africa what it is today

You are defending a useless Oba that threatened another nation.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Ephemmm: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

It's the backward baboons like you that made Africa what it is today

You are defending a useless Oba that threatened another nation.

Where have you seen me defending Akiolu in all my statements? You can do me a favour by mentioning one. What amazed me was how a tribalistic bigot like you that sees nothing good in equity.

In your narrow-thinking-faculty that is full of noodles, Akiolu is an offender, while Asari Dokubo is a saint: A threat by a local Oba is an offence, while a threat by First Lady and a leader of all freedom fighters in the whole Niger Delta is not an offence.

Dude! your brain is situated inside your skull, please locate it and make use of it for once.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ZUBY77(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2015
Ephemmm:

If Akiolu is supposed to be arrested, what is supposed to be the fate of your 'pig' who insisted that other regions would be burnt to ashes if GEJ is not real-elected?

I know that your tribalistic sense would not notice such incredible utterance too.

What is this? Since you are not defending Oba. I didn't count short memory among your problems earlier. But I do now.

BTW, I am not surprised, you are another low life from gutters.
And consider this the last privilege you will get from me.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by wildikeman(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
macanu:
pple like u r d ones dat hv notin to offer to dis country(nigeria) sumtin tells me dat u r d type dat will stay in a foreign land4 25yrs or more at d end will cum bck with notin to offer 4 urself or pple around and nigeria as a whole.if what I post pains u so much dats mean u r in d category of pple,bros try get sense small
thing is uu don't know what u are saying so I would excuse ur tragic ignorance as u were fashioned that way...
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by dapsonlou(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2015
sugarboii:

Source:
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2015/04/19/the-brutal-death-of-emmanuel-sithole1

When is South Africa's president going to condemn this attack or are the all Encouraging it?

2 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Cadamlk: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2015
I cannot really explain how enraged I am seeing the pic.I can never like or have sympathy for these SA people again even if they return back to slavery.

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Ephemmm: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2015
ZUBY77:

What is this? Since you are not defending Oba. I didn't count short memory among your problems earlier. But I do now.

BTW, I am not surprised, you are another low life from gutters.
And consider this the last privilege you will get from me.

Tribalistic bigot! I can see you are not talented when it comes to thinking: common sense is not a common gift for everybody like you, honestly.

You find it easy to condemn the action of those out of your tribe, but you find it difficult to admit that Asari Dokubo has done than that: he is a saint cos he is a ND leader from your tribe.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2015
SOUTH AFRICAN XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS, NORTHERN NIGERIAN
MASSACRE. PORT HARCOURT ABANDONED PROPERTY.
JUNE 12 CRISIS(ABIOLA RUN). ABUJA DEMOLITIONS, NIGER DELTA
MILITANTS. BOKO HARAM.
IGBOS WHEN WILL OUR EYES OPEN? WHEN WILL WE LEARN?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN SO THAT WE WILL RELOCATE AND GO AND
DEVELOP SOUTHEAST OUR LEGACY?
IS IT GENOCIDE OR ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT WE NEED TO
EXPERIENCE BEFORE WE FINALLY REALISE THAT WE NEED TO GO
HOME?
AM UNHAPPY EVERYDAY WITH MY FOLLOW IGBOS FOR
ABANDONING SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA WHERE GOD PLACED US
AND WANTS US
TO DEVELOP, FOR LANDS WHERE WE WILL BE ALWAYS INSULTED,
ATTACKED AND KILLED
THIS KIND OF EMBARRASSING INSULT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE
IGBOS LEARN LESSON THAT EAST WEST NORTH SOUTH HOME IS
THE BEST.
IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME LETS DEVELOP OUR HOME LAND.
BECAUSE WE WILL FOREVER BE STRANGERS ELSEWHERE.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY I REFUSES TO SETTLE ANYWHERE
OUTSIDE SOUTHEASTERN NIGERIA.
IGBOS PLEASE COME HOME! LETS BUILD OUR INHERITANCE!!
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by samtol4(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
14:
As i said, 3 thugs who killed Mr Sithole have been arrested. The main actors wont get less than 25yrs in prison, they committed murder. I knew they would be arrested within 48hrs.
good baba This news won't bring back the lost life ....Just as President Zuma keep condemning the attacks without any solid action . He addressed the nation on thursday condemning Xenophobia and days later someone was murdered while another guy was busy snapping picture without calling the police. President Zuma never condemn the words of the silly King who incited the people against foreigners .The president keep dodging key questions about the king statement. In SA president always "condemned" same with Nigerian president "we are ontop of the situation even when Boko haram bombed UN office he keep saying we are on top of the situation ....African continent will be great when we have leaders in power not LOOTERS.

3 Likes

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by samtol4(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

When is South Africa's president going to condemn this attack or are the all Encouraging it?
We are sick of his usual "we condemn this attack and it is unacceptable "No action no solid plan to stop the hoodlums and hungry blacks .The bitter truth is that SA government is totally confused on what to do .

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by macanu(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
wildikeman:
thing is uu don't know what u are saying so I would excuse ur tragic ignorance as u were fashioned that way...
sorry
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Am a Nigerian of Igbo descent and married to a South African women(Xhosa from King Williamstown) and am a SA citizen. I am accepted by my inlaws and noticed my Igbo culture is sometimes similar to Xhosa culture. There are many Igbo man who are married to S.A. women and feel that we need to expalin to people outside S.A. that Zulus are the most xepnophobic,uneducated and tribalist people in S.A. They hate Xhosas because the Xhosas are more educated than most black South Africans and hold high positions in many cities around S.A. Xhosas like Igbos are found all over S.A. even though they're mainly found in Eastern Cape, Western Cape and Northern Cape.

I want to set a record straight here that not all South Africans are spporting this Xenophobia attacks. Infact the Zulus are behind this.
The fact that these attacks took place between Gauteng (Joburg is dominantly Zulu, while Pretoria is mixed and more calmer) and Kwa-Zulu Natal (Durban and Isipingo) says it all. The only people who take KING ZWELITINI'S INSTRUCTION IN SOUTH AFRICA ARE ZULUS.

By City Press newspaper

“We call them Home Affairs, the South African wives,” says the cop. “You bring a Nigerian in and ask, ‘Where are your ­papers?’ They say, ‘Here is my wife.’ It’s normally a woman from the Eastern Cape, his Home Affairs. It’s the common story – Igbo guy, Xhosa girl.”

“I think the Eastern Cape must be full of half-Igbo ­children,” laughs Yeoville chef Sanza Tshabalala.

Michael has a theory: “You see,” he says, “Nigerian women are not good like men to go and hustle for money. If you are a girl in my family, the parents take care of you until you have your first job.”

Xhosa women, they say, can look after money and manage your business. And they will fight for you if there is trouble.

He sends money to his wife’s family from the Shoprite across the road. He says that he is ­accepted as family when they visit the Eastern Cape and that he experiences no xenophobia. Nigerian communities are so ­established here that everyone is used to it by now. Life went on.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
I think its not fair to label everyone in S.A. as xenophobic just as like saying all Nigerians are Boko Haram or drug paddlers.

South Africa has 9 federal states/provinces just like Nigeria, each tribe has its own state.
South African people by language and population 2015

1. ZULUS-population 12.5 million live mainly in KwaZulu Natal and Joburg, even though some are found in Mpumalanga and Freestate. These people are known for being uneducated and violent. Zuma and the king of Zulus are goo examples of uneducated leaders leading blindly.

2.XHOSAS-population 10 million live mainly in Eastern and Western and Northern Cape, they're the only black South African tribe thats found all over S.A. in big numbers. Out migration in Eastern Cape is the highest in S.A. These are opportunity snatchers. They're educated and calmer, out spoken. They are hated by Zulus for this. Their women are the hottest and beautifulest in S.A.

3. SOTHOS-population 4.7 million live mainly in Freestate and southern Gauteng. They're known for cattle breeding and wear blankets like their cousins in Lesotho.

4. PEDI-population 4.7 million live mainly in Polokwane and northern Gauteng. They're similar to Sothos am told.

5. TSWANA-population 4.5 million live mainly in North west and Gauteng. They're similar to Sothos and Pedis am told.

6. SWAZI-population 1.5 million live mainly in Mpumalanga and Gauteng. They're similar to ZULUS am told.

7. NDEBELE-population 2 million live mainly in Tchwane and around Gauteng. They're similar to ZULUS am told.

8. VENDA-population 1.5 million live mainly in Limpopo and Gauteng. They're similar to Shonas of Zimabwe and are known for being clever in Maths and sciences even though many are rural dwellers and backward.

9. SHANGAAN/TSONGA-population 1 million live mainly in Limpopo and Gauteng. They're similar to TSONGAS of Mozambique and related to Zulus. am told.
10. COLOUREDS-population 4.8 million live mainly in Wseetern Cape (3.6million) and mainly EC and iland cities. They're get along with Xhosas than any black race in S.A. They're known for hating education though even though some are well educated.

11. WHITES-population 4.5 million live mainly in Western Cape and Gauteng. They're aging and msot are over 50 years old and Afrikaners(mixture of German,Dutch,Scottish,French etc.) are known for being racists.

12. INDIANS AND CHINESE-population 1.5 million live mainly in KZN and Gauteng.

13. OTHER S.A. CITIZEN BORN OUTSIDE S.A.-population 1.7 million (800 000 SADC, 400 000 Europe and USA, Australia,NZ and 250 000 ASIA, 250 000 East, Central and West Africa and elsewhere.

TOTAL POPULATION 54.9M IN 2015 MID YEAR.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
Under this king and the leader of the INKATHA FREEDOM PARTY S.A. people of non Zulu speakers died in the 1990s before the elections.
Am told the Zulus were used by boers to block the elections and the CODESA talks before 1994. Over 50 Xhosas and few Sothos and others died at the hands of uneducated Zulus led by Mr Buthelezi and the King.
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nelson Mandela must be crying from his grave. Seen here with Chinua Achebe. Am sure the fathers of BLACK CONCIOUSNESS like Steve Biko are all in tears at what Zulus are doing in .S.A

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Zulus are killing other Africans in S.A and they have been killing other Saffers for years. The Zulu king must be jailed his hands are full of blood.

THE ZULU KILLINGS OF INNOCENT AFRICAN, INCLUDING S.A. SOULS MUST COME TO AN END.
angry angry angry angry

VIVA SPIRIT OF PAN AFRICANISM... smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
My fellow Nigerians and other Africans Joburg is heavily Zulu hence its the most dangerous city in S.A. Durban is also dangerous due to the fact that Zulus attack anyone who is non Zulu esp. if you're Xhosa. One Xhosa lady refused to comment on TV about xenophobic attacks in Durban as she feared the Zulus might attack her.

While a Congolese lady married to a Xhosa man in Durban said on TV that she and her husband were threatened by Zulus. Eslewhere in S.A. she was free and her in-laws accepted her.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ucheCape: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
[b]By Khaya Dlanga
The beef between Xhosas and Zulus is old dates back from colonial times.

When the colonialists arrived, they first met with the San who traded with Xhosa in the 1500s, and would then move on to the Cape in 1652. Then they met great resistance from the Xhosa during the Nine Frontier Wars, which were fought between 1779 to 1879. They started of as little skirmishes between the settlers and the Xhosa.

So, what are the origins of this myth? Allow me to speculate.

In 1820, John Brownlee founded a mission near Alice, and William Shaw established a chain of Methodist stations throughout the Eastern Cape. These missions brought about education to the Xhosas.

Some of the first schools for black people were introduced in the Cape, schools like Healdtown, which was established in 1845, and others. Of course, much later, in 1916, the formation of the now famous university of Fort Hare, which has educated the likes of Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, Kenneth Kaunda, Robert Mugabe, Julius Nyerere amongst others. It was the first such institution to be opened to blacks on the African continent.

This means that the Xhosas were some of the first to receive a Western style education in South Africa, precisely because of their close proximity to these schools. What does this mean? This is where some of you will accuse my theory of being thin.

When an educated person meets a completely uneducated one (in the Western sense of the word), one can tell an uneducated person a fact, and the person who has not been exposed to that education will downright refuse to believe the evidence. Now, say you meet a person who has never seen a book, never seen a map and you say to them, “The world is actually round.”

The person without the education will immediately accuse you of lying, because from what they can observe, the world is flat and has mountains, its roundness is illogical. Thus the teller of this tale will be seen as a teller of tales.

My theory is that the origins of the lying Xhosas stems from education, just as the aggressive Zulu stems from the era of Shaka Zulu.

I’ve met people who lie all the time, not because they are Xhosa, but because they just lie. To perpetuate the untruth that Xhosas are liars makes the person who continues with it, a liar.

- Follow Khaya on Twitter.
[/b]
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Horus(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFEHmGhlhfA

[size=15pt]Thick Madamme On South Africa’s xenophobia[/size]
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by V0lv0(f): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
ucheCape:
Zulus are killing other Africans in S.A and they have been killing other Saffers for years. The Zulu king must be jailed his hands are full of blood.

THE ZULU KILLINGS OF INNOCENT AFRICAN, INCLUDING S.A. SOULS MUST COME TO AN END.
angry angry angry angry

VIVA SPIRIT OF PAN AFRICANISM... smiley smiley smiley
Dieantword/kwametut welcome back. Lol this time you are a Nigerian. If you going to pretend to be someone else at least change the way you write. You write exactly the same and so it's very easy to fish you out. It seems you have an identity crisis issue or you must be bipolar. Be proud of where you come from and stop pretending to be other Nationalities

1 Like

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by morpheus24: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
V0lv0:
Dieantword/kwametut welcome back. Lol this time you are a Nigerian. If you going to pretend to be someone else at least change the way you write. You write exactly the same and so it's very easy to fish you out. It seems you have an identity crisis issue or you must be bipolar. Be proud of where you come from and stop pretending to be other Nationalities

The boy needs meds, honestly!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.