Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa (91479 Views)

Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Wins French Presidential Election / Photo: See The Faces Of The Men Who Stabbed Emmanuel Sithole To Death In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by donodion(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
V0lv0:
Between the USA or UK but am leading more towards the USA since I have been there before and kinda know what to expect. How did you know I will be relocating?
Sis I sent you a mail.check your nairaland reg. Mail Addy.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by V0lv0(f): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2015
donodion:

Sis I sent you a mail.check your nairaland reg. Mail Addy.
I saw it when i logged on but I cant see view it cos i have forgotten my password to that email.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by donodion(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2015
V0lv0:
I saw it when i logged on but I cant see view it cos i havje forgotten my password to that email.
Eish..OK..check this link..focus govt plan of action..http*****.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by V0lv0(f): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
just read it. Smdh
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by donodion(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
V0lv0:
I just read it. Smdh
I got " the confidential article".Tsunami on its way for the undocumented ones " inside and outside in general"....modify your last quote with the link
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by samtol4(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
donodion:

Sammy,my guy fillow mr back.I get very important info to share but not hia. Asap.

good
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Batman123: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Has the xenophobia reduced?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by Batman123: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Modified
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by donodion(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
samtol4:
I don follow ...send it here
OK..commit ur email Addy from open forum.i don send u mesg. For your nairaland reg. email Addy...I don get d confidential report..Ol boy gbege dey come o
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by donodion(m): 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2015
Batman123:
Has the xenophobia reduced?
Yep
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by isalegan2: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
haywire1:

Not true, ask ur elders. Ghana left when ther economy was better

Lies from the pit of hell! How old are you?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ocelot2006(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
JiggamanGh:

It was a different time, Ghana did it to Nigeria and Nigerians did back to Ghanaians. People need to let Ghana must go rest. Both contries have learned their lesson and moved on. Let's deal with what's going on in South Africa. In this day and age things like this shouldn't be taking place.

I dont recall Nigerians acting like demented babarians & slaughtering Ghanuans like goats then.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2015
His real name is Emmanuel Josias, not Sithole
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by morpheus24: 5:05pm On May 04, 2015
14:

How strange, His whole family must be using fake names then including his sister "THANDO"

South Africans always shifting blame!, When will you just face facts that you are XEnophobic

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Emmanuel-Sithole-was-his-real-name-sister-20150504

Johannesburg - Mozambican national Emmanuel Sithole, who was murdered in Alexandra, was not using a fake name, his family said on Monday.

His name was Emmanuel Josias Sithole his sister Thando told News24 outside the Alexandra Magistrate's Court, where four men appeared for her brother's murder.

Speaking at a Freedom Day celebration last week, President Jacob Zuma said Sithole had used an alias while he lived in South Africa.

Thando Sithole said: "The thing is my brother was killed. Jacob Zuma was supposed to focus on those people to get into jail. Surnames and what, he was supposed to ask the family before telling the public."

She said she did not know if her brother was in South Africa legally, but his passport was used to obtain his death certificate.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by samtol4(m): 9:18pm On May 04, 2015
14:
Meaning?are u not ashamed for these lies?Someone was murdered in blood day light u guys are charging the killers for robbery! Not Murder case .
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 12:28am On May 05, 2015
samtol4:
Meaning?are u not ashamed for these lies?Someone was murdered in blood day light u guys are charging the killers for robbery! Not Murder case .

His killers were arrested, and they will be sentenced not less than 25yrs in prison, what more do you want?
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by morpheus24: 12:32am On May 05, 2015
14:

His killers were arrested, and they will be sentenced not less than 25yrs in prison, what more do you want?

SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by 14(m): 12:58am On May 05, 2015
samtol4:

There can never a Sithole in mozambique. There are no ngunis in mozambique, how can a tsonga person have a nguni surname when there are no ngunis in that country. His father was never called sithole.

What happened was emmanuel was asking the boys to return the cigaretes they rob him, had he reported the matter to the police, he could still be living even today, but he pursued the boys by himself,then the rest was history. whether it was xenophobia or not, he lost his life. RIP to him.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by seppuku: 1:55am On May 05, 2015
14:

There can never a Sithole in mozambique. There are no ngunis in mozambique, how can a tsonga person have a nguni surname when there are no ngunis in that country. His father was never called sithole.

This is heresay.

Its like saying some Nigerians don't have English last names or a last name like Ibrahim is not common amongst Nigerians.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by ThunderingHooves: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2015
14:

What happened was emmanuel was asking the boys to return the cigaretes they rob him, had he reported the matter to the police, he could still be living even today, but he pursued the boys by himself,then the rest was history. whether it was xenophobia or not, he lost his life. RIP to him.

As a matter of fact there are.

Shangaans/Tsonga are nguni. And then we have the groups in N Mozambique and S Tanzania who are called ngoni and were the scatterlings of the mfecane. I forgot there are small numbers of swazi and zulu in mozambique as well.

if you have lived in southern africa you ought to know certain surnames exist all over and Sithole is one such name. Others are phiri,zulu,khumalo,banda etc shared by members as diverse as Zulu,Shangaan,Shona,Tswana,Chewa ,Ndebele and so forth. The mfecane difaqane spread bloodlines across the region immensely. More than you think. We are kinfolk more than skinfolk.

We should be mourning mr.Sithole and not trying to disprove/approve his surname. May he RIP and may justice land on his tormentors.
Re: Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa by NadiaSouthy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Decryptor:
Please has anyone seen that NadiaSA biatch idiota?

Tell her i want to have words angry

I bet her husband Ikechukwu is dead already though undecided
not yet �

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics) / Students In Kenya Having Group Sex Caught (Photos+Video) / Deported From Saudi-Arabia For Being Too Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.