Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday (2821 Views)

FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 / How James, UNIBEN Student Drowned In River Benue NUGA Games (pics) / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by polyunwana2014: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
The news that broke as at 4:30pm on Friday after matriculation ceremony on Thursday 16 April 2015 from a beach at UNWANA city of Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana in Ebonyi State was that 3 first year students who went to a nearby beach in the campus city was drowned by the beach,from the account given by the father of one of the
deceased was that they left the house as at 2pm of that same day and told him that they will be back soon but 1 hour later he received a call from the beach to come and carry his daughter for she is gone, the girls hails from UNWANA in Ebonyi State , Afikpo in Ebonyi and isiukwuato in ABIA state,two has been buried but one is still lieing in state.

EMMANUEL VICTOR NNAMDI
D.O.I(SUG)
AKANU IBIAM FED POLY

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by omodave(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is serious
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Keziehenry(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
How did it hapn?
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Keziehenry:
How did it hapn?
[size=20]always read before commenting[/size] undecided

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Keziehenry:
How did it hapn?
they were stocked in d water,as result of this they couldn't come out and they died undecided

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Keziehenry:
How did it hapn?
shoro niyen undecided
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Jclement(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
If the picture above is the so caked beach then the topic should be changed to drowned in the river cause that doesn't look like a beach at all. Condolences to the family. Bright future cut off
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Ariyke: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is this the river abi na beach
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by leeport: 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Beach ... undecided abi stream abi lake .... undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by DonTeamie(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Poor Learners
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by DonTeamie(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
[b]Poor Learners
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Keziehenry(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
vheMa:
shoro niyen undecided
whats d meaning of shoro niyen pls. U no bad at all. tongue
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Cetona(f): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
cry cry cry
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Nastydroid(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
vheMa:
shoro niyen undecided
oya mi lenu ooooo angry

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by ednut1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
beach in ebonyi. god punish ur geography teacher

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by adedolapo4(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
the picture got me wandering... people can lie o... they died in a stream come dey Behind am say an beach...
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
This government set embarassed

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Holywizard: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cetona:
Hmmm... One of them was my School Daughter. RIP Mimi.
u must be a lesbian!!!
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Cetona(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Holywizard: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cetona:

Think/say whatever make you sleep better.
u must be a northern goat
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by chiberr93(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Keziehenry:
How did it hapn?
shoro niyen
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Cetona(f): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Holywizard:
u must be a northern goat
You are frustrated, go get help and don't quote me again.
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Holywizard: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cetona:

You are frustrated, go get help and don't quote me again.
get away jor!

Who 1st quoted each oda?
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by thelastmediator: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is avoidable. a swimming pool is different from a flowing river with current. R.I.P. to them.
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by OKNkanu(m): 1:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Beach in Ebonyi......... Well... RIP
Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Keziehenry:

whats d meaning of shoro niyen pls. U no bad at all. tongue
when someone says rubbish,then you will say shoro niyen(is that hearable grin),then another person will reply with "oya ni lenu o(I wonder o) grin

Thanks 4 the applause smiley

Re: Breaking News: 3 Girls Got Drowned On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday by bastien: 8:19am On Apr 20, 2015
Like seriously beach? Lol

IAMPS/ESTG University Scholarship For Nigerians To Study In Benin Republic / Jamb Epin I Pad For Epin Online But I Have Not Gotten It / Inspirational African Quotes And Proverbs - African Proverbs - Inspired Wisdom B