Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Xenophobia And Mtn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Xenophobia And Mtn (378 Views)

Read What Happened Between Me And MTN Customer Care Attendance Today. / What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans / Buy Cheap Data On Glo And Mtn Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia And Mtn by ibnbazz(m): 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
I appeal to all users of mtn to try and call their customer care line and register our complaints. Its our own little way of putting a stop these attacks. I have been calling them and registering our complaints . Lets all rise up and play our part against these barbaric acts. Mods please front page and spread the awareness

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife At Their Wedding / Start Real Steady Income Opportunities Today: No More Excuses Just Do It. / Just For Laughs:what Changes Do You Expect To Happen Inside Aso Rock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.