Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Running Nigeria On Generators - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Running Nigeria On Generators (2875 Views)

NERC Introduces N25,000 Levy On Generators / Presidency To Spend N654.02m On Generators / Governors Are Running Nigeria Broke- Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS7: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Some of the people making millions everyday in Nigeria
. . .

hahahahahaha i_laugh
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by asha80(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
grin grin grin
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by bawomolo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
i_laugh:

Economic in equlaity exists every where in the world, my man, how come we are made to believe this is only a Nigerian thing?

smh. the miseducation of a negro.  Colonialism don chop una brain.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS6: 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2009
@Kobo whatever

That looks like your father and mother and you strapped to the back, just exactly like a fool which you are.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by ilaugh1: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
hahahahaha

Someone calls herself kobojunkie, you mean she is the one strapped to the back of foolish Mum and foolish Dad riding his motorbike? It can only be.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

@Kobo whatever

That looks like your father and mother and you strapped to the back, just exactly like a fool which you are.

That touched a nerve!! ROFLMAO!! This is the same person telling us a while ago of people making millions daily in Nigeria and how poverty like this exists everywhere else is reason why there is no cause for alarm that over 70 million Nigerians live in poverty and ignorance. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS7: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2009
bawomolo:

smh. the miseducation of a negro.  Colonialism don chop una brain.

Hahahaha - Again, i_laugh
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS6: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
I read on some other forum that Kobojunkie is actually looking for a husband.

hahahah, for the sake of those who care, kindly type kobojunkie in google and see a whole world of falsehood exposed. What a shame.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS7: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2009
@ Kobojunkie

Just let him be. He'll soon get off once Nepa take light or when Cafe owner wan close or probaly when he realises he's wasting all his money on cafe doing nothing rather than spend the money on his kids in sending them to better schools.

grin grin grin
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS7: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

I read on some other forum that Kobojunkie is actually looking for a husband.

hahahah, for the sake of those who care, kindly type kobojunkie in google and see a whole world of falsehood exposed. What a shame.

we don't care.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by ilaugh1: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
now, that got me laughing, who will marry someone like that? hahahahahaha

No wonder, I Laugh.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by ilaugh1: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2009
What God had made me to achieve in life are things your parents and grand parents can ever dream about, so, kiss my black nigger butt hole. Dont I understand why you all bark? I sure do!
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS6: 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
I_laugh.

Bro, they need a job! can you offer some?
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS7: 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
i_laugh:

What God had made me to achieve in life are things your parents and grand parents can ever dream about, so, kiss my black nigger butt hole. Dont I understand why you all bark? I sure do!

And once again, i laugh hahahahhahahaha
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by ilaugh1: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

And once again, i laugh hahahahhahahaha

awwwwwwww, sorry, because you sure gonna die laughing. Get rich or die laughing while others get richer.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by debosky(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
This thread has gone off topic - are we discussing running naija on generators or 'people making millions'?

Arms dealers are making millions in The Congo, does that mean it is a good country? Even Somalia has millionaires - terrorists from all over are coming in to learn the art of ocean kidnapping  grin grin grin Does that mean the country is in a right state?

@ Gamine

Claiming Otedola made money from 'GENERATORS' is missing the point. How many years has Otedola been in business? He simply came in to fill a void - he didn't sabotage the power plants or tell government not to build gas pipelines. Without entrepreneurs like him, things would likely have ground to a halt.

Diesel sales is not the problem/cause - it is a manifestation of a temporary solution.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2009
Oh my gosh!!! This is unbelievable!! Nigerians !!!

@i_laugh, you need to get a life. I just googled “Kobojunkie”, and it turns out that 99.9% of the search results have me posting on forums that pertain to IT/Software Development issues ( minus Nairaland) except the one result( just one), which happens to be very recent on some site called Sandoka.com. Are you sure you have a life for you to go open an account on that site using my moniker so you can claim a point in here by pointing others like you to go ooh and arrgh at that? Roflmao!!!

i_laugh:

I doubt every claim you make in here because you seem to live more in lala-land than in the real world.
ROFLMAO!! Grow up @i_laugh.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by BOSS7: 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2009
i_laugh:

awwwwwwww, sorry, because you sure gonna die laughing. Get rich or die laughing while others get richer.

hahahhaa, before, i_laugh, but you're seriously cracking me up so again, i_laugh
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by PollMaster: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2009
There is something seriously wrong with i_laugh
He has so many ids stretching from tumfulu to ferlie to nbati adura to tom trader to etc etc. More than 30 ids!
Now he has a new one .B.O.S.S.
And to think he is about 50 years old.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by seyibrown(f): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2009
I can help solve Nigeria's power problem!

JUST MAKE ME POWER MINISTER! FIRE ME IF I DON'T START DELIVERING IN SIX MONTHS!

I mean it!
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by Kobojunkie: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2009
and why should we let you?
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2009
?!
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by guysmat(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2009
Remove those grand parents in govt and the younger one will think with modern ideas (hopefully).

How can "these" people be driving our bus since colonial times? They drove their bus, their children's bus, their grand children's (my era) and now my own children's bus? Haba?
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by IFELEKE(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2009
Kobo,
Get back on topic, you don't really need to respond to everyone one that drops a reply(logical or otherwise on your thread).
@Topic,
This is Nigeria where corruption is the only thing that works.
Re: Running Nigeria On Generators by IFELEKE(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2009
debosky:

@ Gamine

Claiming Otedola made money from 'GENERATORS' is missing the point. How many years has Otedola been in business? He simply came in to fill a void - he didn't sabotage the power plants or tell government not to build gas pipelines. Without entrepreneurs like him, things would likely have ground to a halt.

Diesel sales is not the problem/cause - it is a manifestation of a temporary solution.
Debo don't be too sure, these entrepreneurs are not as clean as you are trying to paint them,how will you explain otedola's overbearing monopoly of the diesel market or dangote's iron tight grip on rice and cement markets?.
These people are mean and heartless and will do anything to enrich themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Males Outnumber Females, Says Fg / M E N D Calls Off Ceasefire -Jomo Gbomo! / APC Warns Jonathan Over Govs •More Govs May Be Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.