Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom (27817 Views)

The Biography Of Lalasticlala, Twaci And Tohpahz / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Happy Birthday Kingtom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
E fit be Chlamydia oh shocked
I knw but dat gal share pass de proverbial keziah
I just pity dos randy guys dat eat her bleeding cat cry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aipete2:
ah loff yhew oh
Me sef loffs you grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by DrAify(f): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
gonna be free but not interested..So sorry
wristwatch:

Okies cheesy. I really love to have u becos ur a doc. But y? U won't hv d time rite?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kingtom shey u go marry ma baby mama? undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom, do you also chop, clean mouth and run ? cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tashaamania:

Hian, no be me joor. If na me package reach like that, I go dey thank God grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by DrAify(f): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
What you saying
chimerase2:
I dnt need to amu de one helping her not me and mova I did some culture in her eluelu to ascertain de varginal disease cus I knw more dan vaginal swab undecided
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:

Aww. Ok no probs smiley
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
I knw but dat gal share pass de proverbial keziah
I just pity dos randy guys dat eat her bleeding cat cry
I swear grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Kingtom shey u go marry ma baby mama? undecided
She get nyash? grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd cheesy

This question carry weight no be small oooooo

Since you said you don't want me to beat around the bush, lemme say like 10 sha wink
shocked really&wetin u dey always tell dem? cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
KingTom, do you also chop, clean mouth and run ? cheesy
Yes I do grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Aipete2(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Me sef loffs you grin
shey u av money
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
doctor u and kingtom can we continu our forum fill in de space game *grabs ma lehningger* angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
I treat my babe own special na grin
Berra cool
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
She get nyash? grin

Orisirisi Lmao grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by alberto2k(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
Na you I dey wait since na, Oga Sinclair oya fire on grin

1) what is your account number grin

2) What's your account number pin(send the details to albertohyphen@gmail.com grin

3) How much do u suggest I withdraw from your account grin

4) Are asthma patient allowed to smoke weed (the only reasonable but still foolish question) grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Doc. KingTom , I came down from Arik flight and instantly had a hard diick for no obvious reasons.

I have phobia for flight and when I touched down I was happy but within five minutes my diick was so hard that even one lady noticed it and looked away ,wetin concern me abi na my fault ?

So, doc please help a brother because I don't understand this scenario. angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
What you saying
sori dats how I type ma english, dey re so wierd grin
Is only kingtom and ma oda crw can understand me tongue grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Aipete2:
shey u av money
Ngbo Owo! grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
tosyne2much:

Oga this your questions carry weight ooooo.. Hahaha cheesy
You be prof na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by DrAify(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
grin grin grin
chimerase2:
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
@ orijin101, am priviledged to take on a male moniker next weekend, i hope you will love to be interviewed?
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
doctor u and kingtom can we continu our forum fill in de space game *grabs ma lehningger* angry
Let's go there grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
KingTom:
She get nyash? grin
e flat but she is so beautiful fresh and of yellow pawpawish in naturee
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked really&wetin u dey always tell dem? cheesy
My reply lies in my interest cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Berra cool
Peppersoup grin
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by stephenqueen: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
chimerase2:
She no know say u no go school ni grin grin You be agbero cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by jendy36(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
I just wished next week Sunday is the 10:00pm I'm expecting now...waiting for the next interview...
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

You be prof na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Prof of wetin ? cheesy
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by chimerase2: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
DrAify:
grin grin grin
amu itching to finish u off in dat forum game just give me time to charge ma useless ba3 angry
Re: The Biography Of Tosyne2much And Kingtom by KingTom(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Orisirisi Lmao grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20)

Fun N Hot Bbm Group;drop Ur Pins Here To Become A Member / The Biography Of Falconey And Mirexxx / Yusuf_@ & Iyatrustee's Love Land Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.