Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,996 members, 7,866,746 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect (62836 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by otemanuduno: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
That's no big deal cos a CLUELESS SHOELESS Oshodi Oke Otuoke man is currently the president of Nigeria and he will be leaving that post as THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA.

So, whether you are born in the dustbin or inside gutter, that one no concern us undecided

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by cole265(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Reminds me of the popular quote " I had no shoes" undecided
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by ifyan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
See how the things goes.
Listen you guys this how it goes.-:

From millions to billion

From one car to flits of cars, private j......

Apartment to estate.

One cloth to private boutique.

One chichi to dozens of chics, ash, own pimps.

One shoe to designers of different brands.

From one bank account to different volt.

Etc.

Abeg he too much , make I stop here small.

I am week jo hiss.
Remember you know. .......
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Toks2008(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
If you are 40 and you still believe in Astrology, then I am shamed of you my friend.

let me enlighten you a bit.

Astrology is in two folds.

The daily monthly or regular horoscope guide and the inherent qualities of an individual.

These set of researchers have done a good job by studying people and arrive at a conclusion that has proved to be 80% acurate.

I am not deep into astrology which is the bad aspect but i hve come to appreciate the superficial aspect of it which deals with personality traits of individuals.

just try and read about your traits and u will be amazed. Its got nothing to do with age but its about been open minded.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
That is what I call" quantum lift".
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Toks2008:

We Geminis are ever young. Im 40 but i look 30. Thats just our nature and we also have a way of standing out in our endeveaurs.

We are goodlooking,charming,eloquent,charismatic and highly intellectual.

TeamGemini
yes oh
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Toks2008(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
If you are 40 and you still believe in Astrology, then I am shamed of you my friend.

I have this feeling you are a Gemini because you are very communicative and you love writing judging from the numerous topics you have on nland. Am i correct?
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by emeka762001(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dis na una time to shine. We will get there too. Life na turn by turn.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Toks2008:

I have this feeling you are a Gemini because you are very communicative and you love writing judging from the numerous topics you have on nland. Am i correct?
Sorry, No. I am a Leo, but I believed those things when I was a teenager. I went deeper and deeper and understand astrology to be relatively ineffective. It has ruined so many destinies in China where its largely adopted as a guide.

1 Like

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by toyoutoyou: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
The only thg that came on my mind at this point is to inform Seun Osewa to be getting prepared for the future,ur time to be celebrated is around the corner.Be prrepared.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Former President of the US, Andrew Johnson had a low background. He was a tailor who was taught how to read and write by his wife.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Toks2008(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Billyonaire:
Sorry, No. I am a Leo, but I believed those things when I was a teenager. I went deeper and deeper and understand astrology to be relatively ineffective. It has ruined so many destinies in China where its largely adopted as a guide.

That was the mistake you made.. dont go deep into daily horoscope or using it as a guide which is the real star gazing.

just by knowing you are a leo i cant hve issues with you because understanding your traits will make me overlook some acts which others may find annoying.

Though not 100% correct but 80% accurate in most cases

Tell me you dont love to be noticed or complimented?

Tell me you dont like to talk

Tell me you are not the bossy type

i can go om and on..
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nigeria is gone when they start managing state affairs in a peasant way. I feel sorry for that nation. A nation of primitive human beings who rule over the educated.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Osu175(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
How many of them are graduates of A.B.U zaria? am alway proud bin an abusite
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nicepoker(m): 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
That's the change. With an illiterate president. Even those without certificate can work for world bank and other global organisations.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Jarus(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Everyone has a history.

Only roughly 20% of people are from rich homes and the rest 80% from poor homes. A good number of the 80% from poor homes must have gone through these kinds of jobs in their life. That is why GEJ's "I had no shoe" did not sell to me. Almost 50% of people of their generation did not. Obasanjo was even poorer.

2 Likes

Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by yak(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Son of Man has no excuse not to succeed. Am challenged again
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Rosecute02(f): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
That's my lovely Governor Elect Dr Sam Ortom the man after Benue people's heart. I remember when Suswam was tellin Benue people not to vote Ortom that he is a motor park tout but that was the reason we even love him the more. Sir we are solidly behind u.
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Phestosuah(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make my hustling Easy,Give me a great and postive returns for all my Endavours. don't make d story of My Glory scary to those who ll wnt to hear it OH! LORD. Give me a life dat'll encourage ppl to be great...O'MA DERO
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Most of them suffered while growing.But when they get there do they ever remember those that are suffering?
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Ambode: Lagos is blessed with a gym lover

At 52, many said the Lagos State governor-elect, Akinwunmi Ambode looks much younger than his age. Yet, not a few had bothered to unearth the secret behind Ambode’s boyish look.

Sunday Trust had got the gist on Ambode as a chronic gym addict. A close friend of the governor-elect, who preferred anonymity, said if there was anything Ambode didn’t joke with at any given opportunity, it was an opportunity to engage in a walk-out.

“He has an addiction when it comes to gym. He has been so for many years. And that’s why he looks athletic. Every morning, he does find a way to gym. And during weekends, he dedicates more time to it,” the source said.

Just as Ambode is a known gym addict, he is also seen as a smart administrator and a welfarist.
“Anytime any of his staff is cash-strapped, he doesn’t think twice before putting his hand into his pocket and bringing out money. He is kind-hearted. I also remember that anything that has to do with workers’ welfare at official level, he doesn’t joke with it. He often takes it up personally and acts on it swiftly,” Bosun Jinadu, a former Public Relations Officer at the Lagos State of Ministry of Finance said.

Jinadu, who is currently working at the Lagos State Ministry of Information and Strategy, said he was with Ambode for six months before he was transferred. At the time, Dr Ismail Adewusi was the state Commissioner for Finance while Ambode was the permanent secretary/accountant general in the ministry.

“Not many of us can also forget that he is a thorough-bred professional. He deals with every ministry assignments with a smart and business man-like approach. For instance, he won’t allow you to make any presentation to him except you have it on projector. And if it is what will be presented on behalf of the ministry, he will sit with you and ensure you both draft it together.

“I also remember that he runs the State Treasury Office in a way that makes it enviable for all. It will interest you to know that people will like to come from different ministries and use toilets in the Treasury Office at the time because they are aware everything is working fine there, including the toilets,” Jinadu said.

Ambode gym addict? E be like say I see sometin wey look like b00bs for that man chest o. Did my eyes deceive me?
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Bowaley17(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
I knw i will gt thr someday. God bless my hustling...
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
pls what of Nyesom Wike?
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by fem88(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2015
I am highly inspired by these great stories..Someday by God's grace somebody somewhere will be much more inspired reading my own story..Amin
Re: Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect by Babacele: 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am getting there someday....
lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.