Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo (25699 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Alert!!! Job Seekers Dont Fall For This Scam - Photo / Super-Moderator Who Defeats Scammers & Spammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by FLYFIRE(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
deor03:

if you believe 40Bdollars
If you believe "snipers"
If you believe that Jega would be sacked March 28
If you believe that Shekau is chilling in Aso rock

Then you can beleive anything.
I don't blame Aisha.

HAHAHA...THEY ARE PURE SCAM
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by Charliiee(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
omenka:
This is too cheap naw. No one can fall for it.

Here's what I got from some retard a couple of days ago. Was anxiously expecting a text message from someone when the message entered. Was really angry.
lool, why is it always #750,000
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by omenka(m): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Charliiee:
lool, why is it always #750,000
They want to sound modest so people wouldn't suspect it's fake.
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by redcliff: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Very poorly constructed
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by toyoutoyou: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
but GEJ is by far better than u
Maybe for now.He never thought he could be the president not until he had the opportunity which he later misused due to lack of integrity and dignity.U never can tell what will become of any man in the years to come,but whatever opportunity life brings to anyone,the best thing to do is to have things done in a dignified manner.I don't envy his achievement because he failed as a president.I have better people like Governor Fasola and Jega as great role model because they are great men of dignity and integrity.
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by ifyan(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg make una no try am.

Kai! My people una nono say na our new ba........

Make mallam bu....no vex before una join the list of those kworupsiob candidates.

You know. . ...
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by ifyan(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
toyoutoyou:
These are the real enemy of progress.May God frustrate those behind this just like he frustrated GEJ's evil administration.

Hey when you escaped from YABA LE......., COMPLETE AM.

Mehn !.

You know. .....
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by buoye1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Only a greedy fool will fall for it!!!
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by nwonufestus(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
mugu don pay,shout alleluya
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by Boyooosa(m): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
dis scammer no try atall, My primary school daughter can do better! cry
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by toyoutoyou: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
I know how painful it will be for u to live for the 4-8years of ur life without a defeated corrupt man called GEJ as the president.U just have to adapt with the present situation of thgs since it will never favour u.
ifyan:

Hey when you escaped from YABA LE......., COMPLETE AM.

Mehn !.

You know. .....
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by Etizz: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who fall for crap like dis...
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by Bowaley17(m): 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
God help us...
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by joelenesleek(f): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Only abokis will fall for such.
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by leonshom(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nothing wey guys no go du shocked
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by deolu2000(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Xavier9ja:
I was just chilling on Facebook this afternoon when I saw this post in a group.

Everyone should be at alert because boys are not smiling. undecided
whoever falls mugu for diz one can never have brain agin. Shikena
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by deolu2000(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Xavier9ja:
I was just chilling on Facebook this afternoon when I saw this post in a group.

Everyone should be at alert because boys are not smiling. undecided
whoever falls mugu for diz one can never have brain again. Shikena
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by Xavier9ja(m): 6:49am On Apr 20, 2015
deolu2000:

whoever falls mugu for diz one can never have brain again. Shikena
lol
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by scarr: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2015
geepee11:

must u call that precious name in vain
That is not calling God's name in vain,
Please check d meaning of vain and do a little thinking for urself
That statement has been abused.....

If d crowd says its right then its right(even without confirming)
#anotherNaijaProblem

To the topic, only guys that thank girls for accepting friend request would fall for this
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by lonelydora: 9:31am On Apr 20, 2015
I have told people, any job that says call our number is a scam. If a coy needs you they will be the one to call you.
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by solid3(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2015
Here's the guys details bank details, Collins Ojone Account no 6234229283 Fidelity.

Na the guy dey disturb me with calls.
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Lataability:
Sorry for the gods.... Why u dey spoil person business
. Are u among the onigibiti guy?
Re: Scammers Using AISHA BUHARI's Name To Scam-photo by luckyboss(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nursecaleb:
And who is aisha buhari that i wil even have to answer in d first place,mtcheew undecided

thank you so much for helping me spoke my Mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / Just Got A Job Through A Nairalander / Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.