Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis (1690 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Iyanya And His Girlfriend Freda Francis Loved Up In A Party(Pic) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Judith100: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Iyanya and business women, Freda Francis have been dating for a couple of months now. It was recently confirmed it after the two were spotted together at Lillian Esoro’s introduction and today Iyanya posted a photo of them together. So who is this lady that got the guy Tonto Dike And Yvonne Nelsom were fighting for.

She is the CEO of Oasis spa in Ikoyi and she’s got money in the bank…why do you think Iyanya likes her. Iyanya is not whay he use to be in 2012 so he needs a rich lady. She is a few years older than Iyanya, She is 31 and he is 28, 3 years difference. Not much tho. She has dated Osaze Odemwingie , dumped him for Ubi Franklin, moved to Don Jazzy and we hope Iyanya is her final bus top. continue and see photos at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/meet-iyanyas-multi-millionaire.html
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Unsad(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na wa
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
IN A NUTSHELL IYANYA IS A GOLD DIGGER.

Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
NO KIDDING.
wait o...SHE DUMPED OSAZEE? but osaz told me a different story o..
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by rosy4u(f): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
DDeliverer:
NO KIDDING.

wait o...SHE DUMPED OSAZEE?
but osaz told me a different story o..

Audio proof of what osaze told u ...

Or..

It never happened angry
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Airforce1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
madridguy:
IN A NUTSHELL IYANYA IS A GOLD DIGGER.

I don't think so bro ... cuz the Nyanya we all know is a BIG BOY

I hope it leads to marriage
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by madridguy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
She is 31 and he is 28, 3 years difference. Not much tho. She has dated Osaze Odemwingie , dumped him for Ubi Franklin, moved to Don Jazzy and we hope Iyanya is her final bus top.

Airforce1:

I don't think so bro ... cuz the Nyanya we all know is a BIG BOY

I hope it leads to marriage

Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
madridguy:
She is 31 and he is 28, 3 years difference. Not much tho. She has dated Osaze Odemwingie , dumped him for Ubi Franklin, moved to Don Jazzy and we hope Iyanya is her final bus top.

Nyanya is good in bed according to Yvonne Nelson

So maybe he's her final bus stop
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by madridguy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
OKAY BRODA. How far with your Album ?

Airforce1:

Nyanya is good in bed according to Yvonne Nelson

So maybe he's her final bus stop
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Airforce1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
madridguy:
OKAY BRODA. How far with your Album ?

Still on the matter

Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Lisaflex(f): 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
D pic captioned "wen she was dark" tho...lol! seems lyk a subtle shade..Her dark version is sha finer
Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
God will help you bro.

Airforce1:

Still on the matter

Re: More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis by Airforce1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
madridguy:
God will help you bro.

Annie Idibia Shares Her Emotional Childhood Family Picture On Instagram [photo] / Can This Be Possible? See What Someone Twitted About Why She Hate Lagos / ''Don Moen Helping Me Meet Great People'' - Frank Edwards