Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? (39916 Views)

Is GTA V Not Yet On Android.. / Please Is Gta V Online Ps3 Different From Gta V? Please / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Yup
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is the ps4 remote play

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by raja122: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Sketcher if i unlocked that apk i will upload that soon here..
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by davetwitzy: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2015
dejavuh0007:

Name ur reasons y d android platform can't handle d game?
instead of you to pray for a miracle to occur for GTA IV to work first which isn't possible, you now want V. The Gta's that work on Android are the ps2 ones
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by jayjoseph931: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Please raja122 please the link
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Jessem59: 3:49am On Sep 23, 2015
I'm jessem59 and I want know if some one can give the password to the gta v mobile (androg4m3r) zip and you can contact me with this number 909-246-7162
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Rocky97(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2015
How To Get FREE 1,200 CoC Gems By Using Whaff Applications

This is a new way to get gems in COC without using real money. It is FREE but u need to put some efforts to get it. I will explain it later through this post. The most important thing is THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!

This is the list of all tools that is needed to make it work :
Android phone
Facebook account
Aplication WHAFF you can download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.whaff.whaffapp

Steps :

1. Download and install WHAFF Rewards from Google Play Store
2. Run Whaff, and log in with your facebook account
3. Then, insert the invitation code CD38809
(By entering this code, you will get $0.30 in your WHAFF account)
4. Then, You can start using WHAFF Rewards. In order to get 1,200 GEMS for your COC account, you need to collect $12.00 in your WHAFF account. That is why i said earlier, you need to put some efforts to get your FREE GEMS.

HOW TO COLLECT $12 USING WHAFF

1. You can download the application that WHAFF offered to you to get rewards. The rewards that you will get are varies from $0.05 - $0.50 according to the offer.

OR

2. Invite your friends to join WHAFF. By inviting friends to WHAFF, you and your friends will get $0.30 rewards from WHAFF. Since you already have $0.30 (the one that you get when you entered CD38809 in the invitation code earlier) in your WHAFF account, you need to invite 29 FRIENDS ONLY to collect $12 which supposed to be easy since there are more than 100 contacts in your phonebook right?

HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR $12 IN WHAFF INTO 1,200 GEMS IN COC
1. Open whaff and go to browse tab and choose the "PAYOUT" menu

2. Then choose Google Play Giftcard as the exchange of your earning

3. Key in the amount that u want to redeem (Minimum is $12 to redeem into Google Play Giftcard).

4. You will get your Check Gift Codes within 3 working days. However, normally it just take about 1- 3 hours. You can check your REDEEM CODES at REWARD HISTORY > CHECK GIFT CODES

5. Once you get your code, launch Play Store. Click on Menu and Choose "REDEEM"

6. Enter the codes that you get from WHAFF Rewards.

7. If succeed it will show up notification like this

8. Then, open COC and purchase your 1,200 gems.

9. Last Step is shout this loudly.. "YEAHHHHHHHH... I GET 1,200 GEMS FOR FREE!!!"
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2015
Get out Nigga,android gamers not whaff-ers angry

2 Likes

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by wman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
This retar.ded thread should be closed down.

Mofos.
Still expecting GTA V on an android device.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Jskelly11: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Some foolish noobs will be expecting GTA V for andriod

keep waiting Noobs
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by LesterGerrard23: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wtf are these people talking about foolish noobs waiting for gta v coming out on android when its out already...not everyone is richfolk that can afford ps4 like you people so shut the Bleep off...now i know how to get the files you need to download archidroid i dont think its available on playstore so google it after you've got it navigate to the encrypted zip you want to unlock it dosent unlock the zip it just unpacks the zip but its also as good as getting the files...i bet it'll work now some one should tell me how to get the gta v to work on my phone cus i practically downloaded every file you guys uploaded and even duplicated them to be on a safe side i'll need help especially from sketcher99 somthing cus you're the brainy one

2 Likes

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by wman(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
LesterGerrard23:
Wtf are these people talking about foolish noobs waiting for gta v coming out on android when its out already...not everyone is richfolk that can afford ps4 like you people so shut the Bleep off...now i know how to get the files you need to download archidroid i dont think its available on playstore so google it after you've got it navigate to the encrypted zip you want to unlock it dosent unlock the zip it just unpacks the zip but its also as good as getting the files...i bet it'll work now some one should tell me how to get the gta v to work on my phone cus i practically downloaded every file you guys uploaded and even duplicated them to be on a safe side i'll need help especially from sketcher99 somthing cus you're the brainy one

The joke is on you. Someone packs nonsense into a zip file and uploads it online for you.
A game that doesn't even exist.
A game you won't find on Wikipedia or Rockstar Games official website.
Keep on with your never ending quest.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lester I assure u that file u have with u is a file which u would do some serious amount of survev b4 u can get anywere and that which u downloaded is gta5 on android once u can crack the password or extract the filles without error i'll give u step by step guide on instating and playing gtav on android and its not official it just a game porter that remade the game over San Andreas and gta3 so rockstar has really not released gtav to mobile until 2019 august
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
if it was even out, galaxy s6 with 3gb ram and note 5 with 4 gb wont be able to power it. For crying out loud, the game is 44gb. You expect developers to create a 1.5gb android game of gta v? Keep waiting. Phones will be able to power it in the year 2050, by that time. Phones will have 16gb ram and 10ghz cpu. Cos laptops with 8gb ram and an overclocked cpu cant power it. And by 2050, gta VI will be out. Just get a console and enjoy gta V while it lasts.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
I used to play it on my phone(note 3 tobe precise)b4 I got the Xbox one
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
And the file is 3.7gb
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
sketcher998:
And the file is 3.7gb
sketcher998:
And the file is 3.7gb
sketcher abeg, i cant even fathom your lie. You USED to play it on note 3. Where did you download it. Which developer made it? You said it yourself that itd be out in 2019, and you are typing now that you played on note 3. Confused liar. The only way to play it on mobile is through remote play, as you said and cast screen. The phone is just a secondary display, the laptop or console is the one using its ram and processor to power it. The best gta game we have on android now is Vegas. Its also very realistic. Gta V is gonna require more than Unreal Engine on mobile.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2015
Are u dumb I said I played an in unofficial gtav an it is rumored rockstar will release official android version 2019-2020 the ones I uploaded are unofficial for crying out loud
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2015
And if u didn't know gta5 was already on play store 2years ago until it was removed

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Even that one on playstore was made over sa an gta3
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:40am On Nov 20, 2015
This is the one I have

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2015
That is the androg4m3r version
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2015
And I promise once I buy the full version of zip password unlocker and unlock it,bcus of u i will upload pictures upon pictures of my game play but wount upload d files bet me. angry
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Jskelly11: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2015
sketcher998:
And I promise once I buy the full version of zip password unlocker and unlock it,bcus of u i will upload pictures upon pictures of my game play but wount upload d files bet me. angry
Guy you are Goat oo
No offense
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jskelly11:
Guy you are Goat oo
No offense
as in. He is just confused. Unofficial gta V , which developer na. Why cant i find the apk and daata file online. Only you played it abi. Dude played gta 3 with 20fps comparing it with smooth 60fps of V
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
Does gta3 have an online mode dumass,I can't shout
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
And d developer is Androg4m3r
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
sketcher998:
Does gta3 have an online mode dumass,I can't shout
further engaging in a brou-haha with you in this rendezvous is highly condescending. Gta v was never on playstore. End of discussion.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by swaqq(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2015
sketcher998:
And d developer is Androg4m3r

The wise man points his arm towards the sky, the slowpoke examines his finger - confucius
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Hawlahscho(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2015
sketcher998:
D androg4m3r 11mb file wen extracted is about 3.7gb put it in obb and install apk if unlocked but that other 6mb file is a diff gtav game entirely and wen u extract the 1.8gb put it in android/data/(paste here) copy that same 1.8gb file and put in android/obb/(paste here) and install apk then turn on ur data if ur fone is rooted it will take up to 30min but if not 3hrs doesn't happen always lyk me it didn't take up to 10 mins to arrange all the files were they are supossed to be and it happens only once

pls the 11mb is telling me "bad file size" while trying to extract. what's the way out Bro
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Jessem59: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Can someone please tell me the password for. The apk of gta v please
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by jayjoseph931: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2015
to all those who don't believe GTA V is on android. the game was on playstore 2 years ago and by the request of Rockstar games it was removed and was banned from android so that rockstar could make enough millions before it will be released again on android. there again the game was also free on playstore and that was bad for business. now here is the reason why I said it is possible, the only thing making GTA 5 that heavy and tough to handle by android is the sound effect or everything concerning sound and the graphics but the programing lang. used in making this game is also the same Programing lang. used in creating android OS (C++) which is based on Linux and Android it's self is based on Linux so if a software programmer has time to recreate it, it will surely work on android and if u think GTA V can't work on lower spec. pc then u should try asking Google on how to play gta v on low end pc so....if gta v can work on low end pc why won't it work on android

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare / UK49 Codes UK 49s Hot And Cold Numbers / Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.