Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? (39915 Views)

Is GTA V Not Yet On Android.. / Please Is Gta V Online Ps3 Different From Gta V? Please / Just Purchased Gta V Pc Version On Steam: Downloading 50gb With Swift! Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Babysho(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
sketcher998:
I downloaded mine from oceanofgames.com 38.95 GB with simple server

my leader...pls...how did you go about it?

how did u connect to your PC? or did u download it with ur fone...

pls sir explain thanks sir
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Ochiske(m): 11:34am On Dec 23, 2015
RICHIEBOI1:
Cool game I just got mine yesterday from UK. My nephew got it for me for my Birthday. The game is d best game out there. Seven installation CD's.

dude please drop your contact lets talk
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
10k u Jay Joseph oh help me tell them ah ah.....how will I now be lying on top game....game for that matter
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
@babysho I downloaded it with my PC but my PC didn't met requirements so I bought an Xbox one which will play it perfectly
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Babysho(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
sketcher998:
@babysho I downloaded it with my PC but my PC didn't met requirements so I bought an Xbox one which will play it perfectly

whoa....that's intense... I am as hungry for GTA V as you are.

what's the dedicated video ram of your PC?
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by fizzy123(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
~40gb game on PC,

Mehn look at android, for Rockstar game to develop and compress it into apk, am sure they'd hav used that tym to create more games and cash out more money
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2015
1gb vram core2 quad
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2015
Elefe:
If rockster want to bring gta v to android a lot of android phone users will be able to play it. Because even ps2 have a dedicated 32mb ram for gaming and ps3 has just 512mb ram dedicated to gaming and it can handle the game . Some current phones have even better processors than this games. But u can not compare Game console with phones. As soon as I put on my phone 500mb+ will immediately be used. If the game is realised there will be options to reduce graphics like in gta San andreas and gta vice city. So with at list 1gig ram and above backed with a good processor gta v will play on your Android device. but rockster will delay a little bit so as to make more profit from other game console disc sales. And finally thank God that some good android phones that have good spec can be easily acquired

1 Like

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by krozay(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2015
I think gta liberty city stories will be released on Android in 2016 ,it is already on IOS
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sketcher998: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yea and its not so bad
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by BeastTushar: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2016
Did Anyone Found The password For 20mb zip
If anyone Found Just Email At
tusharjolly13@gmail.com
Please I Request
I Have Last Hope From
People In This Thread
Pls Give The password cry cry
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by androgamer777: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hi all, im developer GTA V for Android, Sorry, that and a fake, are only 2GB with text files compressed, they are very small, I closed the Blog androg4m3r..com the new windroyd..com, Thanks. the password for extract is "03680beta" the apk is a modification of GTA III apk.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sansen: 1:06am On May 09, 2016
what is the password of GTA V (ANDR0G4M3R) please I beg you !!!!!!!!!
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by sansen: 1:10am On May 09, 2016
Give me password of GTA 5 please I beg you......

Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by RabiaAnum(f): 11:13am On May 10, 2016
dejavuh0007:
To all the GTA die hard fans out there as we are all aware the GTA V wc is the latest and fifteenth instalment in d GTA series is out and just got released on the PC platform on APRIL 14 and is also available on d PS3, xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox one.. This is a game that broke sales record in d gaming industry by selling 11.21 million units and pulling $800 million dollars in d first 24 hrs of its release and later went on to pull in $1 billion for rockstar on d 3rd day of its release.. If u will agree wt me d GTA V is d best game to ever b developed yet and in my own opinion it surpasses my 2nd favorite game ever wc is d GOD OF WAR series.. Now my question is dat is there any possibility that rockstar is gonna bring this awesome game to android? And if so, by what year? And also can any1 out there guess the specs required to run this game @ full speed on an android device..
it will be paid and i don't want to buy it must be free its my suggestion lets hope they follow my guidelines
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Babysho(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2016
dejavuh0007:
To all the GTA die hard fans out there as we are all aware the GTA V wc is the latest and fifteenth instalment in d GTA series is out and just got released on the PC platform on APRIL 14 and is also available on d PS3, xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox one.. This is a game that broke sales record in d gaming industry by selling 11.21 million units and pulling $800 million dollars in d first 24 hrs of its release and later went on to pull in $1 billion for rockstar on d 3rd day of its release.. If u will agree wt me d GTA V is d best game to ever b developed yet and in my own opinion it surpasses my 2nd favorite game ever wc is d GOD OF WAR series.. Now my question is dat is there any possibility that rockstar is gonna bring this awesome game to android? And if so, by what year? And also can any1 out there guess the specs required to run this game @ full speed on an android device..

I know this is quite random...but please can you send me money to buy GTA V....I have downloaded over 30 youtube videos of TypicalGamer gta v gameplay because I'm in love with the game but cannot afford it.
Thanks.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Blue44(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Please any one help me....

I want (GTA V (ANDR0G4M3R).zip) Password.

"03680beta" This Password is not Work.
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2016
sketcher998:
Lester I assure u that file u have with u is a file which u would do some serious amount of survev b4 u can get anywere and that which u downloaded is gta5 on android once u can crack the password or extract the filles without error i'll give u step by step guide on instating and playing gtav on android and its not official it just a game porter that remade the game over San Andreas and gta3 so rockstar has really not released gtav to mobile until 2019 august

There is no gta v jst gta sa with mod through patch

. The patch only improves texture nothing much
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by samwayne154(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
raja122:
Thank u soo much skether 998 i will tell u the step for unlocking first of all go to google play store search there for es file explorer download es file explorer now set es explorer default for all of ur zip files now open that locked file in es file explorer.then es explorer ask for password now type any 6 letters in dialogue box the file will must extract ok if not work then ask i will give u another sugesstion ok..
hello...please after downloading, if I want to open it mine would write unknown error ....and error code;de607 please help me
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by favourflick(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
Pls i dont still undastand were will i download d zip file of 11mb or d one of 6mb
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by favourflick(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Sketcher and raja pls dis is my number so u can add me on whatsapp k so dat u can explain more about d gtav
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by favourflick(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Here is it 08169221848
Re: Is GTA V Likely To Come To Android Very Soon? by module(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
download GTA 5 full version at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unu8FE7YsGY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos in Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare / UK49 Codes UK 49s Hot And Cold Numbers / Ps3 Slim Vs Ps3 Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.