Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak (22781 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / APC Lied! I Am Still In PDP — Gulak / Nigerian Soldiers Dancing Skelewu After The Defeat Of Boko Haram In Baja ( Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by otemanuduno: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
illiad:
Jonathan surrounded himself with Northerners and they planned and plotted his downfall.

Yes, northerners like Okonjo iweala, Fani Kayode, Doyin Okupe, Patience Ebele, Diezani Madueke and so on.

3 Likes

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by galadima77(m): 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
otemanuduno:

Yes, northerners like Okonjo iweala, Fani Kayode, Doyin Okupe, Patience Ebele, Diezani Madueke and so on.

u forgot to mention metuh

3 Likes

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by popcykaylah(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
the blame game has started..don't blame anyone for gej's defeat..he brought it upon himself. .he failed in his government and lost .its as simple as that
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by IOAGEM: 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Who should we believe now ?
You say na muazu bring failure
Another man from Niger say na Jonathan
Some say na Doyin and Abati with Omokiri
Some say na PEJ
Some say na OBJ wey tear him card
Some say na Tinunbu conspiracy.

This is the first time a bad thing had happen to some nigerians and the devil was not to be blame.
I salute the PDP's courage in this act .
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by datribune: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
illiad:
Jonathan surrounded himself with Northerners TANoids and they planned and plotted his downfall.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by buoye1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
januzaj:
blame game
PDP opposition go sweet pass honey
Oboy u Bleep yesterday oo....Common defender,u no fit dribble.....dem suppose loan you go MAkaZulu FC
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by buoye1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
size40:
lol... very small time PDP will start blaming witches and wizards to be responsible for GEJ and the PDP failure at the just concluded poll.
sha D witches and wizard association endorsed him before the election!awon moffoz
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by gwales: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
if gulak blame muazu, who would muazu blame
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by SkyBlue1: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is why I don't think Nigerians should hold their breath for anything like "reformation" in PDP; they still don't get why they lost the election. And like PDP like Jonathan, blame everyone else except yourself. What a useless party. The Labour Party should step up to the plate as the next national party, I think they have potential.

1 Like

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Touchforfree(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
I can authoritatively confirmed it now that Adamu Mu'azu is responsible for my maternal grandma being a woman.

Is this how to play d role of an opposition ?.

I beg make PDP find their rhythm and move forward.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by januzaj(m): 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
buoye1:
Oboy u Bleep yesterday oo....Common defender,u no fit dribble.....dem suppose loan you go MAkaZulu FC
no be moi fault......dem overhype me ni.....i no good at all.....even enyimba no fit me

1 Like

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by toyoutoyou: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
To hell with PDP members.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by bright007(f): 9:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
otemanuduno:
Shoro niyen undecided

Dedicating this FTC to bright007, aka Shoro niyen 1 of Yorubaland grin

thanks but no thanks ....

1 Like

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by nagoma(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
illiad:
Jonathan surrounded himself with Northerners and they planned and plotted his downfall.

Yes, like FFK, Okupe, Obati,Ngozi Okonjo, Deziani Allison- Madueke, Patience Jonathan, Asari Dokubo , Stella Oduah and Fayose.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Chris95(m): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
dre11:
PDP looking for someone to blame

Instead of looking inward and recognise their failure in making impact on people lives and economy
Dats exactly wat dey r doin...lookin inward. Abi
dint u read it?
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by dapotemi: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
The same muazu that GEJ and PDP refer to as "The Game Changer"....na wa o...When Muazu came in,PDP was stabilize,hence the nickname
,The Game Changer!
The truth is PDP still dont know why they lose, its more of incompetence! And i also think d propaganda machine was effectively utilize by the APC...
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by dapotemi: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
The same muazu that GEJ and PDP refers to as "The Game Changer"....na wa o...When Muazu came in,PDP was stabilize,hence the nickname
,The Game Changer!
The truth is PDP still dont know why they lose, its more of incompetence! And i also think d propaganda machine was effectively utilize by the APC...
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Chigold101(m): 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
dre11:

Mu'azu is now a mole........

Alot of revelation will be open during this course of change of government......
All those Taniods who worship Mu'azu....... Come and see how one if GEJ right man calls him a mole.
it was not a secret to members of PDP.

Because his attitude during campaign left much to be desired.

He is the one that master minded the rigging of Bauchi & other nothing states. He was consulted & he supported the so called northern agenda.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Chigold101(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
dapotemi:
The same muazu that GEJ and PDP refers to as "The Game Changer"....na wa o...When Muazu came in,PDP was stabilize,hence the nickname
,The Game Changer!
yes you are right. But when a northerner in the person of GMB became APC‘s candidate his attitude changed.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Haykings100: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
All I no is dat PDP is dead nd will soon be buried.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
now they are passing blames to each other.....
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by criminalmindz: 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
THIS IS THE MOST TRUTHFUL STATEMENT OF 2015. MUAZU WAS A BIG MOLE. HIM , LAMIDO. ALIYU BABANGIDA WERE APC MOLES. ALIYU USED THAT FIGHT WITH HIS DEPUTY TO DECEIVE PDP , WHN IN TRUTH HIM, HIS DEPUTY AND IBB WERE ALL APC MOLES

1 Like

Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by hakoonaMatata: 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
GULAK FOR CHAIRMAN!!! grin grin cool
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by zoomzu(f): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
MarieSucre:
Seriously Mr Gulak, nobody gives a starch and owo soup at this point. *in Drake's voice" BITCCHH YOU BETTER HAVE MY 2TRILLION NOW.

Actually in Rihanna's voice...BBHMM,lol...
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Yasher: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
Thought he was the game changer na undecided but again, the leadership of the Party, gave the state governors too much room and they messed things up by not allowing a credible process in their state primaries.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by Smalles: 11:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
See dis mumu just cos he was sacked as the Presidents SA he is trying to be relevant despite his poor performance then . Shut up AHMED GULAK.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by MarshRiley(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
I think everybody in the PDP now should go,for the sake of good governance,we need a strong PDP to keep APC on their Toes,not this bunch of thieves and criminals who are after our money,new,young and vibrant people should constitute the PDP....by the way,make dem drop our 20billion before them go o
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by tolababa(m): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Is Gulak now a professor?
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by dapotemi: 4:31am On Apr 20, 2015
Chigold101:
yes you are right. But when a northerner in the person of GMB became APC‘s candidate his attitude changed.

Well,i do not agree with u sir...It was obvious from day one (The day that ACN,CPC,ANPP merged) that APC will present a northerner, it was an open secret, even b4 Muazu was annointed chairman..And i also know that APC did not win because Oyegun was made chairman...I still stand on "Incompetence" on the part of Gej and PDP.
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by mescapee: 5:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Election Loss: Mu’azu Must Go, He Caused Defeat Of Jonathan, PDP – Gulak by blackandbold: 7:11am On Apr 20, 2015
Chigold101:
it was not a secret to members of PDP.

Because his attitude during campaign left much to be desired.

He is the one that master minded the rigging of Bauchi & other nothing states. He was consulted & he supported the so called northern agenda.
lol....what were u expecting. ..that jonathan wud win in ur so called northern states with a land slide if not becos of ur supposed rigging abi
what a pathetic way of thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Yemisi Busari Meet With Party Leader, Chief Olabode George / Atiku Didn’t Meet Conditions To Win, INEC Tells Tribunal / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Obi Of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.