Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (23401 Views)

Obasanjo Plotting Buhari’s Replacement Ahead Of 2019 / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by TruthisBitter247: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kashamuu the killa!
FTC thinnngzz!
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by mbulela: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
ChangeMachine:
THE LAW MUST TAKE IT COST
Real cost
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by spako4(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
u can only run but cannot hide.
ur sin will find u out

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Rhea(f): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=18pt]If he is not a criminal, he has nothing to fear. Obasanjo would be acting in vain. However, if he is a criminal as alleged, then a jail cell awaits him when he gets extradited. If you do the crime, you have to do the time.[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by PerfectFortune: 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
bright007:
shoro niyen? undecided undecided :-

OBJ should pls come out and tell me the whereabouts of my national identity card.

Seriously. Shoro niyen? Eni tio je gbi se o le ku gbi ni?
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by NobleG1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Obasanjo is neither the President nor President-elect and has no constitutional power to effect an extradiction. And more importantly, Obasanjo supposed to be in jail for his heinous crimes.

Buruji is a confirmed international criminal and should be extradicted to be jailed for his crime.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dont worry Jonathan ll protect you from his villa in kirikiri grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by kraftykc(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
"Oluyede however, said the pressure on the AGF ‎did not work because as the US authorities had never made a request for Kashamu to be extradited to the US as required by the Extradition Treaty the US and Nigeria as well as the Nigerian Extradition law."

Lel, this is not actually factual. I mean the US judiciary did try to extradite him but the UK system which answered the request cos he was in the UK at the time, stated that his identity qasnt 100% confirmed.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by omokab: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
My dear kashamu don't mind that yeye Obasanjo.Just proove to him that you senior him with everything and you are not the person USA and britain were looking for.Try to buy a ticket trip to USA and come back immediately.While entering USA just show your identity at US port that You have come.To be sincere with you,if you come back to this country call me a bastard.I trust GMB interpol will soon arrest you.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by dammytosh: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
FreeGlobe:
These people should stop disturbing us. He said Tinubu his senior colleague in the drug business is his mentor. He should meet him to help him out. This is not our problem anymore

He has taken steps in an open letter.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mr. Kashamu, if your hands are clean, why are you afraid?
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Fourwinds: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
fredoooooo:
Oga if you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard why worry ? grin
d thing surprise me too oooo
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mr kas its only a medical checkup they want to carry on you now,why you they fear.OBJ is your own brother he just want to make sure you are fine...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by emmatok(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pebcak:

If Obj is truly involved the guy is a goner

[img]http://i./mGjv5hUEOlCPm.gif[/img]

[img]http://i./11zKhGRbySDRBe.gif[/img]

cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by dustydee: 9:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
The guilty are afraid. If you are not guilty, then relax, God is in control.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
But I thought Kashamu said he was not the individual...why is he so afraid..let's see if he can make a trip to the USA when he becomes a fulltime Senator.....
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by swezenberg(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
ChangeMachine:
THE LAW MUST TAKE IT COST

Nairalanders will not kill me with grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by swezenberg(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
omokab:
My dear kashamu don't mind that yeye Obasanjo.Just proove to him that you senior him with everything and you are not the person USA and britain were looking for.Try to buy a ticket trip to USA and come back immediately.While entering USA just show your identity at US port that You have come.To be sincere with you,if you come back to this country call me a bastard.I trust GMB interpol will soon arrest you.

Gut you wicked o. I don laugh tire. I bet u Kashamu no go smell Nigerian soil again except God says so
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
frank442:
He who laughh last

There is good rule of law in US.

Just go there urself to cLear ur name

Baba iyabo may folow U. Just in case water wan pass gari
Laugh wan kill me here
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by spenca: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Like I said last week " Well prepared ,you paid AP to released that this morning and you followed up with a well scripted defense so it doesn't hunt you n the nearest future but sir you got it all wrong ,we don't believe you . Why have you not been traveling to the U.S. then ? One point you will say it is your brother they are looking for at another time you will say you don't know what they are talking about ,US only filled for your extradition from the UK and not indictment or judgement of your offenses /accusations so don't get it twisted but sir why do you move with so much guards ? What are you afraid of ?but sir before now you never liked the APC n it hierarchy but you have started singing their praise ,are you scared they will hand you over to the USA since GEJ refused to do the needful because he needed you for mobilization ? Sir the USA would get you just like they got Ibori and Buhari will hand you over to the USA just like OBJ handed Charles Taylor over to the ICC."
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Sadefolaj: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
SmartChoices:
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Lalasticlala come and put this on FP
As a Senator, na to organise a delegation to the United States for a program and include him on the delegation.
Kashamu is gone already.
U don't joke wif Baba Obj mhen!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by FaladSon: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Rendition(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
SmartChoices:
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Ur smart, like d sayin baba never forgives, after God pls fear dat man
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by juman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lesson learnt: don't engage in shady business.

But I think associating in life with somebody like obasanjo is very bad. He thinks he is god or may be he thinks he owns nigeria or something. He has dirty stinking heart and he turned people around him into sycophant except you want him to go after you if you have different opinion. He is wicked, never forgiving, he is direct opposite of chief obafemi awolowo.

The buruji or whatever his name should go to america to resolve his problem over there.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Rendition(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
How can u be wanted and still be flexing ur name around in nija as top boss omo I taya ooo!!!!! ....No doubt abt him bin a drug dealer cuz it was all up in d news during baba's time,baba's influence helped him get bk to nija way bk nd now his time is up cuz he bit dsame finger dat feed him, he forgot baba nd became jonathans boy cuz baba felt as a wanted man and other top officials knows ur story y contest for any post in d Govt buh he run too Gej and he made him part of pdp's BoT under baba's nose....omo dat was d height
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by excellentmomma(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
lastpage:

Whats the problem with most young Nigerians nowadays who are supposedly "Educated" (probably Graduates!) but cant distinguish between the usage of "Cause", "Course" "Curse", e.t.c, and some synonyms like that...in a sentence?

What do we learn in school these days? Na waa o!

Lastpage!

If you are sensible enough you will know it's typo. Or my write up doesn't make sense to you. You are one of d bigots that Nigeria may never move forward, 'just because you share a different view, you leave the topic and attack me. If Obj is your God, he isn't mine. He too should have questions to answer in a sane society. So insinuating if Obj is involved someone else is a goner doesn't make sense. So now you can go and die!
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
irunoobo:
undecided
dis ur moniker translates to 'pubic hair' in my language. Is dt wot u mean? Just curious.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by juman(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rendition:
How can u be wanted and still be flexing ur name around in nija as top boss omo I taya ooo!!!!! ....No doubt abt him bin a drug dealer cuz it was all up in d news during baba's time,baba's influence helped him get bk to nija way bk nd now his time is up cuz he bit dsame finger dat feed him, he forgot baba nd became jonathans boy cuz baba felt as a wanted man and other top officials knows ur story y contest for any post in d Govt buh he run too Gej and he made him part of pdp's BoT under baba's nose....omo dat was d height

I also tired. If he is truly a wanted man how come he dey posh around as big boss.

The case of this man also shows obasanjo was a bad president that failed to direct the country to the path of greatness, path in which rule of law reign as you claimed that he helped him to escape justice then.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by olaniyanc: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
SmartChoices:

KASHAMU YOU HAVE TO GO AND DEFEND YOUR SELF IN ORDER TO CLEAR YOUR NAME. THE TIME OF IMPUNITY HAS GONE WITH JONATHAN. SORRY BROTHER, YOU HAVE TO GO. THE TIME OF CHANGE HAS COME, NIGERIANS WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY ACT OF CRIMINALITY EITHER IN NIGERIA OR IN ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY. WAI AGAINST BARAWO!!!!!!!
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by beordune(m): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mr Kashamu, all you need do to stop all this nonsense is to just buy a ticket, fly to JFK airport, dance and snap pictures around the airport then come back to Naija. Lobatan!
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
lastpage:

He wrote on very long rebuttal the other day, which l think is enough proof that he was not a fugitive from any law ...so why is he still afraid of extradition?
IMAO, he should just present himself to a judge after securing assurances of "fair trial"!

......except that part where he said his own "Brother" is the one called "Alhaji" the Drug Lord, and not him!

He thinks the we are stewpid, right shocked shocked

Lastpage!
His brother was a drug lord and he wasn't part of the fete? He should tell us a more sophisticated lie.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
if his hands are clean, then he has nothing to fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anxiety Over Early Results: Wada, Audu In Tight Race / Islamization: Afikpo Igbos Are 80 Percent Muslims / Jerry Gana And Jegede At Court Of Appeal In Akure This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.