Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (23403 Views)

Obasanjo Plotting Buhari’s Replacement Ahead Of 2019 / U.S. Requests For Buruji Kashamu’s Extradition / Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by olalat(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Go US, u dey fear, make baba come kidnap me jare. Criminal running from his own shadow. The last time he said he was not d one they were looking for. Its one Alaji. Why he come dey fear now. See criminal in our Senate making laws for us. Naija, I hail oo.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
lastpage:

Whats the problem with most young Nigerians nowadays who are supposedly "Educated" (probably Graduates!) but cant distinguish between the usage of "Cause", "Course" "Curse", e.t.c, and some synonyms like that...in a sentence?

What do we learn in school these days? Na waa o!

Lastpage!
If you check my recent posts, you will see how I'v been trying very hard to help some of them. One was saying he was a service(NYSC) member, still, he spelt 'instead' as 'intend'; 'hear' as 'ear'. I almost flogged him.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by symbianDON(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
I can almost feel kashamu's heartbeat from here grin grin fear don paralyze my guy.....no go get stroke because of obasanjo o....but wait o, kashamu tell us the truth, were you a drug dealer or not?? a problem shared is a problem half solved o
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Solowande(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2015
SmartChoices:
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Lalasticlala come and put this on FP
When OBJ became God
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by jazzsoul: 1:07am On Apr 20, 2015
If the US wanted to kidnap Kashamu, he would have been taken a long time ago from Nigeria's porous borders. Kashamu obviously has an outstanding indictment against him in the US district court. He has been spending thousands of dollars paying his lawyers to quash the indictment to no avail. An innocent man will show up in court and assert his innocence.

Kashamu's fear is that the incoming government will no longer protect him from extradition.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by clemzo101(m): 2:32am On Apr 20, 2015
U forgot to add alamasieya
SmartChoices:
Lol if OBJ is plotting that then you're as good as gone.... Ask GEJ...Boi George... Audu Ogbe... Atiku....Fayose....Tafa Balogun...

Lalasticlala come and put this on FP

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by emiye(m): 2:37am On Apr 20, 2015
The new senate members would be undergoing legislative training in the US oooooo,
Oga Kashmu u must to attend na grin grin grin grin grin .
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by iGeneral: 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
It will be the greatest act of patriotic duty if Obasanjo succeeds with this plot. In fact, all his sins past, present, and future are forgiven if he can successfully fax Kashamu to the US to clear his name. That man should never be allowed to pollute the senate chamber with his tainted presence.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by Flye: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2015
symbianDON:
I can almost feel kashamu's heartbeat from here grin grin fear don paralyze my guy.....no go get stroke because of obasanjo o....but wait o, kashamu tell us the truth, were you a drug dealer or not?? a problem shared is a problem half solved o
Oboy, not this kind of problem oooo, if you share this you just indicted your self and the problem has just become mountainous.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by osazuwao8(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2015
If you are still having problems with your jamb results or need someone to help you upgrade it, contact Mr Andrew on 08060870918. He helped me with mine
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by princeattah1: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2015
oyetunder:
Can obasanjo be planning my extradiction? No!!!! It shows you have done something sir. Obj cannot not just force America to arrest you!!! Or is obasanjo having the american police, cia and fbi in his pocket too? Haba! If you sure you've done nothing, go on a month trip to America, Obasanjo I'm sure is ready to sponsor the trip.
Re: Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu by mudiana(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Senator-elect kashamu, pls prove obj wrong by going to the united state to clear ur name dat it is someone dat looks like u they are after.clear ur name and come back...two weeks trip should do the magic.u can even tell em dat ur constituency don't hv credible men so they made you senator.easy pizy sir! if u ask me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Violates Law On Public Procurement Like Jonathan, Yar’adua- Premium Times / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.