Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group (35713 Views)

President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] / Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by appini: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
knightsTempler:
This is how APC would be suspecting everything until 4 yrs would come and go without nothing to show for. Useless sets of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Everything na propaganda for APC. Come and take power on 28th May, dem say there will be idle hours ..say GEJ go share food poisoning.

They have made us to know that GEJ's team is incompetent from time Imo river; so what were they expecting

Abi una no wan do again? grin

U need sl_ap for those sh*t wey u post...
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dunkem21(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
dhorlipizzu:

U need sl_ap for those sh*t wey u post...

If you point out the sh.it, I will gladly allow you slap me twice.

I write facts ..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Chigold101(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
dunkem21:
Everything na propaganda for APC. Come and take power on 28th May, dem say there will be idle hours ..say GEJ go share food poisoning.

They have made us to know that GEJ's team is incompetent from time Imo river; so what were they expecting

Abi una no wan do again? grin
APC members are sick people & they dont hide it at all.
How can this Shehu guy accuse PDP team of being tricky when they are yet to meet with APCheats.
I am sure this Shehu doesnt understand anything. Is he expecting GEJ to hire people who are not part of his administration to form the members of his transition commettee?

APC should forget all these their propaganda.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Ahmeduana(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
dunkem21:

I have told GEJ to oblige the APC on May, 29 if they insist.

What are you smelling ..Fish? ..coup? ..what exactly

Why are you guys corrupting our mind and concocting fairy tales?

GEJ is cool, calm and matured and will never wish GMB or his supporters harm ..neither will I.
YOU DON'T KNOW THESE APES, THEIR EVIL MACHINATION IS UNPRECEDENTED, BECAUSE EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR EXISTENCE IS EVIL THAT WHY THEY THINK THAT EVERY OTHER PERSONS MUST BE EVIL IN THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS!
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by sam1234(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
ATTENTION ALL APC FAITHFULS!!

THERE ARE PLANS TO POISON GMB!!

Dear Uncle, the news today that President Goodluck Jonathan will hand over power to the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on May 28, at a dinner and a vision by Dr. Moshood Fayemiwo relayed since April 2, 2015 from Chicago about possible food poisoning of Buhari if he visits Aso Rock, looks and sounds too coincidental for comfort.
Very instructive in Dr. Fayemiwo's vision was the fact that he said he saw clearly that Buhari will be invited to Aso Rock on the pretext of hand over ceremony, during which he will be killed. And because Buhari has not been sworn-in, which constitutionally was to take place on May 29th, therefore, Pro. Yemi Osinbajo, the Vice President-elect cannot be sworn-in to take over.
That leaves a power vacuum that will ordinarily call for interim government and Jonathan, who by now has been gathering goodwill on account of his acceptance of the election results, will be asked to fill the position.
Please Uncle, get to reach the APC hierarchy to STOP Buhari from attending the dinner. He has waited for 12 years to get to the post, 24 hours to Friday May 29th surely is not long to wait.

Let every APC faithful post this on his/her wall!
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Montaque(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
APC = Propaganda
Why should you pre-judge the people you are yet to work with?
Nonsense!!
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by LAX89(m): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
sarahatuba:

frm what you just typed.....i think its appropriate for you to say 'i will be on your neck from day one' not 'Nigerians' cos it seems you're the only one taking it this PERSONALcheesy

You sound smarter by a half. If you've read many Nigerian and global media publications, you'll easily find out that indeed Nigerians and friends of Nigeria world-wide are already on his neck even now, to deliver on their hopes and his promises. Whatever he does or doesn't do will not in any way, shape or form affect me personally one bit, I have no care in the world who/what you elect as your president so long as he/she/it is breathing. So I have no personal expectation from him nor Nigeria. Before you speak/write, take time to do your research, or analyze what you're responding to first, else you'll come out sounding like an azswipe!
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by agabaI23(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
otr1:

Leave that saTANist. To them, everything from APC is propaganda. They can't see beyond their noses.

They love using that word. Allow them.
Can you guys be serious for once? Someone is raising a false alarm, creating a platform for accusations and excuses. This guy just aired his opinion and because it is coming from APC it must be the truth. You guys will soon understand how you have been sold using the media.

I support GEJ but I don't take everything the say hook-line and sinker.

This is a fcking speculative opinion and no substance. OK they should select the committee for GEJ. Abegg!!
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dunkem21(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU DON'T KNOW THESE APES, THEIR EVIL MACHINATION IS UNPRECEDENTED, BECAUSE EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR EXISTENCE IS EVIL THAT WHY THEY THINK THAT EVERY OTHER PERSONS MUST BE EVIL IN THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS!

You can imagine what go on in people's mind? ..somebody that has told the world powers to support you ..somebody that didn't approve for your powers to be belittled ...

Chai ..
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dunkem21(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Chigold101:
APC members are sick people & they dont hide it at all.
How can this Shehu guy accuse PDP team of being tricky when they are yet to meet with APCheats.
I am sure this Shehu doesnt understand anything. Is he expecting GEJ to hire people who are not part of his administration to form the members of his transition commettee?

APC should forget all these their propaganda.

I tire o .
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by IYANGBALI: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
All I know is that Seun and all his moderators must not be part of GMB's committee.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
LAX89:

You sound smarter by a half. If you've read many Nigerian and global media publications, you'll easily find out that indeed Nigerians and friends of Nigeria world-wide are already on his neck even now, to deliver on their hopes and his promises. Whatever he does or doesn't do will not in any way, shape or form affect me personally one bit, I have no care in the world who/what you elect as your president so long as he/she/it is breathing. So I have no personal expectation from him nor Nigeria. Before you speak/write, take time to do your research, or analyze what you're responding to first, else you'll come out sounding like an azswipe!
I'll pretend you sound 'smart'.....if you dont care why the comment in the first place?smiley and next time reduce your level of assholery maybe then you'll make more sense #cheers
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by dayodare49o: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
jayfolarin:

Omoh, one cannot be careful enough in this country's political-sphere o. With the set of cabals, Gej's political friends and godfathers that never wanted buhari for obvious reasons, all hands must be on deck till handing over is completely done.

Sorry but even I do not trust this government one-bit! Apc will be foolish to sleep with their eyes closed when anything can still happen before may 29. God help us all..!
my friend we don't need God in this case we only need western world. This is a time that America, england, France...and their likes are needed for help. Even if it is just an advice.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by obyson: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
NAwa ooo
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by juman(m): 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
I can remember that there was no handover note given to president yaradua by the previous government.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by otr1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Can you guys be serious for once? Someone is raising a false alarm, creating a platform for accusations and excuses. This guy just aired his opinion and because it is coming from APC it must be the truth. You guys will soon understand how you have been sold using the media.

I support GEJ but I don't take everything the say hook-line and sinker.

This is a fcking speculative opinion and no substance. OK they should select the committee for GEJ. Abegg!!
I'm not talking about Mallam Shehu's opinion, I'm talking about what I know. Even if he says otherwise, it won't change anything with me. The man is not even saying the whole thing.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Yasher: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
It. Is indeed true that you can't teach an old dog a new trick. The Oyegun led all progressives congress is known for complaint and propaganda. They won't stop even when buhari is sworn in.

I won't be surprised if Mr Oyegun continues his so called "state of the nation" press briefing where he'll be blaming PDP for damaging the country beyond repair if APC turns out to be a failure
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
[/quote][quote author=oathman post=32897411]i read about this Mozabican that was attacked yesterday and was bashed seriously and he was later stabbed in the heart and he died few minutes later... That is cruel, inhumane and sad..... i remember when i was watching the movie called longway to freedom, i felt so sad that all that happened to my fellow blacks, i dont know they are animals.... the black stood together to fight racism, we stood together to fight for our continent and yet this so called motherfucker south Africans believe that the presence of the other Africans in there Godforsaken country makes there livelyhood difficult, they believe we take the job that is meant for them and i keep on wondering, in my country Nigeria the most patrionise companies are the south africans companies, name it; MTN, SHOPRITES, MULTICHOICE(DSTV) et al. and ordinary courtesy they don't have, we tolerate them, we take them as our own and yet they betray us. Few weeks ago DSTV increased there tariff and nothing happen and yet they can't tolerate us is there own country.. I FEEL LIKE PORTING FROM MTN TO GLO RIGHT NOW, but i won't do that because that will make me look like them #saynotoxenophobia #proudlynigerian........... Oathman
Say no to TERRORISM! angry
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by agabaI23(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
otr1:

I'm not talking about Mallam Shehu's opinion, I'm talking about what I know. Even if he says otherwise, it won't change anything with me. The man is not even saying the whole thing.
What do you know? We are discussing Shehu's article here. If you know anything, say them or you don't have any hard evidence. It is still speculation
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by ayoromer: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
jona is a wise man not like people dat are educated d transtion team is trickish because buhari can not read d hand writing on d wall.let use how he wil rule naija dat just now is crying instead of resting at his age because of oil money frm d niger delta he allow d west to use him jona is colecting part of his resources.armnesty wil continue because it is a plantform we are using to send ur people abroad to study oil related coures.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by omolami: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sheu Sani try to grow amn matured for once. Try see positive in things in your life instead of all negativity. i wonder why APC cannot accept things the way they are; always aggresive and troublesome
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by ocelot2006(m): 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
sarahatuba:

frm what you just typed.....i think its appropriate for you to say 'i will be on your neck from day one' not 'Nigerians' cos it seems you're the only one taking it this PERSONALcheesy

Oh we're all taking this personal. With all the promises made, your messiah GMB and the APC MUST deliver within the given period. Do note that we WILL not tolerate any excuses and we will be giving GMB the exact "support" given to GEJ during his tenure. So buckle up.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh we're all taking this personal. With all the promises made, your messiah GMB and the APC MUST deliver within the given period. Do note that we WILL not tolerate any excuses and we will be giving GMB the exact "support" given to GEJ during his tenure. So buckle up.
What makes you think i support GMB? And how is he my 'messiah'? like i said earlier 'too personal'.....you can calm down now hun cheesy......btw when did me quoting the guy become 'WE'......blood pressures on NL be rising like what i dnt knw grin
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Metrofox(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

What makes you think i support GMB? And how is he my 'messiah'? like i said earlier 'too personal'.....you can calm down now hun cheesy......btw when did me quoting the guy become 'WE'......blood pressures on NL be rising like what i dnt knw grin

Bad losers on the prowl... Jeez they're everywhere grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Metrofox:

Bad losers on the prowl... Jeez they're everywhere grin grin
Lol its just funny.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2015
natureblack:
Rubbish,total rubbish angry angry

APC has introduced a political streak sustained by false alarm,wild allegations,and visual simulation.This is a worrisome trend,which is not only inimical to the stability of Nigeria but to the growth and sustainance of its Democracy.

I wish the soon to be main opposition party (PDP) has what it takes to match APC's media onslaught campaign. That would help keep APC on it's toes.
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by ifyan(m): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2015
Omooba77:
Even after election,they still no wan free this man,hope dem no go kill am,daris God oh...

I tire of oh!.Kai! My people.

You know. ...
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by Ridwanna(m): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2015
efilefun:
MTN Nigeria
(with above 57 million subscribers, and a net worth around $10 billion ~ N2 trillion).
Power Giant,
Eskom Nigeria,
South African Airways,
South African Breweries (SAB miller),
Stanbic Merchant Bank of Nigeria,
Multichoice,
Umgeni Water,
Refresh products,
PEP Retail Stores,
Shoprite,
LTA Construction,
Protea Hotels,
Critical Rescue International,
South African-Nigeria Communications,
Global Outdoor Semces,

ZUMA WARN UR PEOPLE!!!!!

nice 1 bro...if d world starts her own #xenophobia against the South Africans...then they are sure to go #Bankruptcy
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by ifyan(m): 12:43am On Apr 20, 2015
stronger:
Of course!

GEJ had a mediocre government! Surely, the transition team was bound to be filled with mediocre people.

Didnt expect much. Let them sha handover the files. We will investigate them properly after May 29th!!

Let's decongest the prisons a little bit. . those petty thieves are free to go. . the big thieves are coming to Kirikiri! grin grin

I believe you are doing this for fun.

You know. ....
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by miqos02(m): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Omooba77:
Director, Media and Communication of the All Progressives Congress Presidential Campaign Council, Garba Shehu, has described the transition committee, set up by President Goodluck Jonathan, as trickish.

The committee set up by Jonathan, who lost the March 28 presidential election, is expected to meet with the one to be set up by the President-elect, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), ahead of the May 29 inauguration of the new administration.
But Shehu, in an opinion article, which he released on Sunday, said Jonathan’s committee was constituted by “the worst of our prejudices.”
He warned the Buhari-led incoming administration to be careful about its choice of people who would constitute its own version of the committee.
He stated, “The President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, has earned an incredibly high amount of goodwill following his acceptance of the outcome of the election, which itself had the effect of de-escalating tensions not just among Nigerians but all over the continent.

“But the President’s committee on transition and handover looks to be a trickish one. It seems to be like one drawn to ‘massage’ the numbers and ensure safety for ‘team Jonathan’.

“Some names on that list have certainly made the eyes pop out of their sockets. In the President’s list, you have men and women who reflect the worst of our prejudices; men and women who have made themselves the mouthpieces for everything regressive.

“This is one reason why President Buhari and his party cannot be too careful on choosing who they will give their part of the assignment to. There is no room for complacency in doing this either. Nothing that puts the new government at a risk should be allowed to happen.”

Shehu, who warned that politicians should be excluded from the committee to be set up by Buhari, insisted that the committee should be peopled by technocrats.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-transition-team-trickish-buhari-campaign-group/
spread the message
Re: Jonathan Transition Team Trickish – Buhari Campaign Group by nairamaniac: 3:08am On Apr 20, 2015
imbless:
Well one thing I love about oga jona is that he allow people to talk trash , I hope it will be the same with the incoming govt
its not your Oga jona that allowed people to talk trash, But democracy. believe me, the liberty enjoyed from democracy WD only increase with time. so please let's give credit to whom its due.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.