Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. (1145 Views)

Trump Silent On Phone Conversation With Buhari / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why is the govern council of the catholic church silent about the suffering and killings of christians in arab world. With the rate at which the Arab countries are going up in flames, there might not be any single christian community left their in the next couple of years. in fact, apart from central/southern Africa and the Americans, christianity might soon go on extinction. This is cos, due to the violence in the Muslim world, Muslim migrant will soon over ran Europe just as we are seeing in Belgium, France and co... and then the Christians from middle east are being killed by terrorist or by blasphemy law of their country. Just this afternoon, IS released of video where they killed a dozen of Ethiopian christians. The big question now is, Why can't the pope call for a crusade?, at least to protect Christians in the Arab world against been killed by terrorist. I so much miss the pope of the old
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
This question should be redirected to all the xtian leaders and all the churches all over the universe.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Idiataqueen(f): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I tried o
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pope? What do you expect him to say when he's busy drinking his holy & blessed Orijin grin

Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Rich4god(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
I just read the need of the killing of Ethiopian cristians by IS... Really bad... Just like the north east where BH have displaced so many christian villages... So it is in the middle east and North Africa. So Christians will loose their heritage in those country if nothing is done about it.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Strongfaze(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
The Pope has spoken concerning those in Syria. That I know of. @ OP
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by osamaBUSH(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
And who says He hasn't been doing that
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
l
osamaBUSH:
And who says He hasn't been doing that
Speaking is different from acting.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Strongfaze:
The Pope has spoken concerning those in Syria. That I know of. @ OP
He shldnt just speak. with all the resource at his disposal, he should be able to do more than that. if terrorist kills all the Christians, who then will he be "poping" over. abi na only him and him cardinal go remain.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Idiataqueen:
I tried o
tried to do what

BTW grin grin grin is dat u on ur dp...
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
tkcosby02:
This question should be redirected to all the xtian leaders and all the churches all over the universe.
Its only the Catholics that can mk a move since they have the population and a common leader.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by osamaBUSH(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
AltarBoy1:
lSpeaking is different from acting.
I don't get you. Are suggesting He mobilizes some sort of special force to go to those areas and fight?
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Idiataqueen(f): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2015
AltarBoy1:
tried to do what

BTW grin grin grin is dat u on ur dp...
hun wat about my dp.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 20, 2015
AltarBoy1:
Its only the Catholics that can mk a move since they have the population and a common leader.
Will Adeboye and other Reedemers go in line with this assertion
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 7:56am On Apr 20, 2015
tkcosby02:

Will Adeboye and other Reedemers go in line with this assertion
Wetin concern catholic church and these mog... They don't need to seek their approval before doing what is right.
Re: Why Is The Pope And The Catholic Church Silent On This Matter. by AltarBoy1: 7:58am On Apr 20, 2015
v
osamaBUSH:

I don't get you. Are suggesting He mobilizes some sort of special force to go to those areas and fight?
It won't be a bad idea if they do such... its in the interest of the native christian population.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment – Tinubu Assure Nigerians / Too Rich For A Govt Official? Dino Melaye Shows His Wealth. / Where Are The Nairalanders That Said Buhari Can Never Be President Of Nigeria???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.