Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade (11823 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Femi Fani Kayode Emerges The New Yoruba Leader(pix) / Revolution Looms: A Top Nigerian Leader Will Die Before Xmas - Ita / New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge By Oni Of Ife. Join .com For Live Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2009
How a new Yoruba leader will emerge, by Sijuwade
By Bayo Ohu

The Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, yesterday in Lagos gave a hint on how the new leader of the Yorubas will emerge. The royal father, in a speech read on his behalf at the presentation of the Commemorative Publication titled " Awo: On the trail of a titan" as part of activities to mark the Centenary celebration of the late Sage, Chief Obafemi Awolowo said the Yoruba traditional rulers across West Africa sub-region have agreed to collaborate and come up with strategies on how the new leader will be appointed to lead the Yoruba race into the promised land.

advertisement
Specifically, Sijuwade stated that the 250 traditional rulers of Yoruba stock who attended the festival of Yoruba Arts in Ile-Ife have agreed to appoint forty eminent Yoruba leaders who will be chosen from various segments of the Yoruba society examine and recommend who will be the next leader of the Yorubas.

Addressing the audience, including the aged wife of late Awolowo, Chief (Mrs) HID Dideolu Awolowo and Chief Reuben Fasoranti, leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, the Afenifere, Oba Sijuwade noted that in the record of the Yoruba race, Papa Obafemi Awolowo was the second leader that lived after the legendary "Oduduwa", stressing that, " Up till today, Papa's record has not been beaten and we are all praying to God Almighty to provide for us another leader that will be like the late Papa Obafemi Awolowo".

He pointed out that, "If Papa Awolowo had not taken that decision to form that political party that governed Western Nigeria at that time, we would probably have lost our identity as a race by now".

The Ooni spoke extensively on the political history o0f the Yorubas with particular reference to the raging leadership tussle between some prominent Yoruba Obas, especially in Oyo State where the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, the Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Samuel Odulana and the Soun of Ogbomoso, Oba Jimoh Oyewumi, Ajagungbade 111 who have locked horns over some issues of Obaship supremacy.

Recalling the bickering between him and the Alaafin over the headship of the Council of Obas in the old Oyo State, the Ooni said contrary to beliefs in many quarters, the creation of Osun State from old Oyo State by the Babangida military administration in 1991 has nothing to do with Alaafin's attempt to make the chairmanship seat of the then council of Obas rotational between him and the Alaafin.

Going deeper into the 19th century history of the Yorubas, the Royal father said the Oyo Empire which Alaafin is still hanging on to is no longer in existence because it collapsed and disintegrated in September 1793 under the Alaafin Aole and that the Alaafin also lost his beaded crown with fringe benefits during the episode and the crown was never re-consecrated by Ile-Ife up till today.

"For Alaafin to be claiming to be number one Oba in Yorubaland is a taboo which his fore bearers never attempted to do because they knew it would be an abomination", he stated. On the current raging crisis that is rocking the Oyo State council of Obas, the Ooni said he had been approached by millions of Yoruba people in Nigeria and abroad on the need to intervene, stressing that; his stand at this moment is to make sure that there is peace.

The Royal father added: "But honestly speaking, the Olubadan crown has nothing to do with the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi as the controversy has finally settled and laid to rest in 1976 at a meeting between the then governor of old Oyo State, Maj. Gen. David Jemibewon and the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Sir Adesoji Aderemi who was the chairman of Council of Obas at that time and himself, then as Prince Okunade Sijuwade in attendance.

He said: "I was actually approached by my friends from Ibadan, including Late Chiefs Lekan Salami, Adisa Akinloye, S.O Lanlehin, S.L Durosaro and late Oba Adeyemo to return home from London to support the then governor at the special meeting which was very short and precise because of Ibadan's historical background and affiliation to Ile-Ife. As the first founder of Ibadan, Crown Prince Adio Lagelu was a direct son of Ooni Luwo Gbagada who had a beaded crown with fringe benefits sent to settle in Ibadan in 1401 AD".

According to him, Ibadan has always been the political headquarters of the Yoruba people where the late Papa Obafemi Awolowo served as the first Premier of the defunct Western Region followed by the late Chief S.L Akintola and it was also from Ibadan the first African governor in person of the late Ooni, Oba Adesoji Aderemi emerged followed by late Chief O. Fadahunsi.

The matter of the Soun of Ogbomosho, he added also came up at the special meeting with the governor and it was settled. "But what people may not know is that the mother of the first Alaafin was Ibariba Aishatu and the first Alaafin Ajaka served in Katunga where the Ibaribas originated from and the first wife of Alaafin Ajaka was the senior sister to the progenitor of Soun's dynasty and their crown has been settled with Ajaka's dynasty long before 1600AD through his wife.

This, according to him was why it was easy for Oba Soun Luwusi in 1832 to instruct his Baale Oja in Ogbomosho territory to settle Prince Atiba and the remnants of the Oyo people when they were exterminated from their home base to where is now known as Oyo Alaafin (Ago-Doyo) through his subject Baale Oja, the father of Ashipa in 1832.

The history of northern Yoruba, the Ooni noted cannot be complete without the "Ibaribas" and "Nupes" and as a matter of fact, there are some other traditional rulers wearing beaded crowns with fringe benefits who must be able to stand tall at all times. These are the Aresa, Olugbon, Onipetu, Olukoyi and a few others in the part of northern Yoruba area who should be able to settle their differences whenever the need arises even though they have been handicapped because they have been ravaged by the Fulani Jihad war when they nearly lost everything they had.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/jan/30/1.html
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by osisi2(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
Is he about to kick the proverbial bucket,this one he's seeing into the future
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 1:55am On Jan 31, 2009
The oni is not talking about himself. The oni is the spiritual head of the yorubas. And the father of the yorubas. But he means someone who would be bold to fight for the yorubas. Someone who can look at yar adua faces and tell him he is doing bad to the yorubas. Someone who can question the budget allocation to the yorubas, why they did not include the yoruba. Someone who can question military and political appointment of the govt. and contract award against the yoruba nation. Someone that can talk about yoruba affair and not be a political ashawo.

Someone who is bold enough to see the yoruba vision thru for our own country. Someone who can stand boldly and say the yorubas want out of nigeria. And want thier own country. Someone who is honest.  Someone who can defend yoruba people not contractor looking for contract from yar adua.

The litmus test of that Yoruba leader is if he is bold enough to say the Yoruba want to join the republic of benin and reunity Ketu, save , popo and other under one country. and back to the old Yoruba country. That the political leader he is talking about. A real man and not a coward .
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by tpia: 2:05am On Jan 31, 2009
Becomrrich:

The oni is not talking about himself. The oni is the spiritual head of the yorubas. And the father of the yorubas. But he means someone who would be bold to fight for the yorubas. Someone who can look at yar adua faces and tell him he is doing bad to the yorubas. Someone who can question the budget allocation to the yorubas, why they did not include the yoruba. Someone who can question military and political appointment of the govt. and contract award against the yoruba nation. Someone that can talk about yoruba affair and not be a political ashawo.

Someone who is bold enough to see the yoruba vision thru for our own country. Someone who can stand boldly and say the yorubas want out of nigeria. And want thier own country. Someone who is honest. Someone who can defend yoruba people not contractor looking for contract from yar adua.

The litmus test of that Yoruba leader is if he is bold enough to say the Yoruba want to join the republic of benin and reunity Ketu, save , popo and other under one country. and back to the old Yoruba country. That the political leader he is talking about. A real man and not a coward .

I think you should do DNA test and settle this question of your ethnicity once and for all.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:06am On Jan 31, 2009
I dont get you, why?
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2009
We are going to give people from this area to discuss the issue. and a free number no charge tlephone number for those in North America in a live radio program discussion. On this issue.

Here is my email nigeriamail@hotmail.com if you want to be on board .  There are other people interested in this issue. And here map of the New republic of Benin.

And anyone interested in this discussion can please email too.

It would run on http://.com

This is the map of the new republic of benin. my cell  country code (01) 416 904 5008

Ask question here.

http://.com/smf/index.php/topic,14447.new.html#new

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by tpia: 2:17am On Jan 31, 2009
Becomrrich:

I dont get you, why?

because it will help you, and by extension, Nairaland.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:26am On Jan 31, 2009
my DNA result show I have the DNA of Oduduwa.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by boome1: 4:08am On Jan 31, 2009
TO SAY 'AM IMPRESSED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. I MAKE BOLD TO SAY THAT ONLY A FEW ETHNIC GROUP CAN GIVE A VERY DETAILED ANALYSIS AND HISTORY OF ITS POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND CULTURAL AFFILIATIONS LIKE THE YORUBAS. THIS SHORT PIECE OF HISTORY BY THE OONI REALLY MAKES A GOOD READ. IT SHOWS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE THAT HE IS ENLIGHTENED AND WORTHY OF THE ROLE BESTOWED ON HIM.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2009

Here is my email nigeriamail@hotmail.com if you want to be on board . There are other people interested in this issue. And here map of the New republic of Benin.

And anyone interested in this discussion can please email too.

It would run on http://.com

This is the map of the new republic of benin. my cell country code (01) 416 904 5008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2009
the sooner we get rid of all traditional shackles the better, who listen to people like him anymore, where was ooni during june 12, bola ige scandal / and many more . leaders rise to challenge not rhetoric's.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Charlesmud(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2009
, First the Yorubas need to separate from this hopeless foolish northerners.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2009
foolish northerners[sub][/sub]

have you ever ask yourself how many times the so called northerners have ruled in osun, ogun., lagos, edo,oyo and all other nook and corners of yoruba leadership. since independence? the blame is not on the north but the Yoruba's themselves. the ans. is not separation i think but we should look inward and at how we have enslave our kinsman and deprive them of the basic essentials.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Charlesmud(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2009
ode remo:

foolish northerners[sub][/sub]

have you ever ask yourself how many times the so called northerners have ruled in osun, ogun., lagos, edo,oyo and all other nook and corners of yoruba leadership. since independence? the blame is not on the north but the Yoruba's themselves. the ans. is not separation i think but we should look inward and at how we have enslave our kinsman and deprive them of the basic essentials.

I have consider all and it still doesnt make sense, See all this Huasas of a thing is purely from British control and they are so daft not to be creative atall or make independence rather when they wanted to attempt it in the 80s, they were told they will loose out.

Anyway, whatever the case may be, they are the main major problem in Nigeria, I personally dont have any problem with Igbos, just the Northerners, and not until Yorubas separate from this hopeless foolish people will things get better for everybody. Even if Yorubas will be left with no oil or whatsoever, its far better than living with this smelling bastards.

If Yorubas is the problems as you said, OK. Let us separate and let the people left in Nigeria, Hausas and co should make Nigeria good and better. "I dont care"
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2009
remember the saying, orun to wa loke to gbobgo wa sasho.{ the sunshine is enough for all and sundries}.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Charlesmud(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2009
ode remo:

remember the saying, orun to wa loke to gbobgo wa sasho.{ the sunshine is enough for all and sundries}.

Guy I understand you pretty much and believe me, I dont hate humans but I dislike something people do and I have come to understand life is short, so why wasting it in issues and problems. The main issues of Nigeria is leaders which relates to tribal issues from leaders.

No matter what angle we wanna take it from we will realise that Nigeria huge problems comes from people not wanting to understand themselve cus of the differences of the people.

Guy we dont even speak the same language ? or have the same culture so how can we live together when we both have to do different things.

There cant be understand cus even the mentality is different, the sunshine is enough for everbody wherever we are. lets do whatever it takes to make the citizens have a better life instead of wasting our time thinking our leaders will do better.

Hausas go kill Yorubas today, deltas go shout for Oil tomorrow, all this is bulshits.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Jarus(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2009
The oni is not talking about himself. The oni is the spiritual head of the yorubas. And the father of the yorubas. But he means someone who would be bold to fight for the yorubas. Someone who can look at yar adua faces and tell him he is doing bad to the yorubas. [b]Someone who can question the budget allocation to the yorubas, [/b]why they did not include the yoruba. Someone who can question military and political appointment of the govt. and contract award against the yoruba nation. Someone that can talk about yoruba affair and not be a political ashawo.
Becommrich will not cease to amaze me. This guy is a comic-extra-ordinaire. What I find most amusing about him is how serious he uses to be when doing his so-called pro-Yoruba analysis.

Anyway, the boldened part reminds me of a funny prayer said by our old,illiterate gateman in Offa some years back: The whole family, with our gatemen and other workers in the house were praying at the beginning of teh year and when it got to Baba gateman's turn he prayed: ''May God let Offa(our hometown) develop. May God let the government divide Nigeria's budget into two and give half to Offa. If other towns say they don't want the rest, then let the government give the whole thing to Offa.Amen'' Daddy just looked at him and said ''Baba, ejoowo otito(Baba,pls stop the nonsense)''. The old, illiterate man definitely didn't know what a budget was. He just used to hear budget is about sharing money.

Can Becomrrich tell me when tribe started forming a basis fo budget allocation?
When the old man prayed that 50% of Nigeria's budget should be allocated to our town, we understood that the man was unschooled, and only said that out of his love for his town. We only laughed it off. But hwo can we explain 'Electricity Engineer' Becomrich's clamour on ''budget allocation to Yoruba'' This is teh extent to which ethnic bigotry can take one to.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2009
Oguntimehin or Jarus., is that not what name is. allocation to a state, is to yoruba. If they were given lagos enough more or oyo, ogun , ondo state, who do you think they are given,  Is the money going to igbo people. No. olodo ni O. I have told you to go to school.

Ode remo, mr contractor. let us hear word.  Who ever is given contract would never remain there for ever. Ask fashola where is tinubu, He would tell you tinubu is no more governor. Even Fashola and this other governor would not be there for ever.

Jonathan is shouting nigeria now because he is vice president. while is people want out of nigeria. For his personal interest. Let Yar adua remove him now. Jonathan would be wearing a mask and holding a gun with MEND leaders. Same thing you are doing. Ode remo mr contractor, who is the one given you contract tell us his name. One hausa man abi. Do you think he is going to be there for ever . or you think Akala would remain governor for life.

If you doubt me , why not ask Akala or fashola to go and look at the other yorubas who have been governor before , how they are living now. Life would change for them after they leave that office that some are shouting one Nigeria for.

They would be back on the street with the rest of us. The position that Pharaoh have given them only till 2011.  2 years. All the grigira would be over. Do you think Bankole, akala, fashola and all the senators and reps are going to remain there for ever. NO. All thier goods from ASO ROCK ends with thier term. And they would faces the same problem millions of Yorubas are facing.  Or what business is adenuga or others going to look for in small villages with 50 houses.  Can anyone setup a bank in them.

Expect if Bankole have decided he would remain in Abuja for ever. Ask Obasanjo where does he live now. Ota.  Is Obasanjo not using the bad road of Ota now. Obasanjo like bankole and others went to abuja to develop the north for them.
Now like Obasanjo , bankole and others would come back home. And they should know that the Yoruba would not allow rigging.   At least see picture , this is what yorubas do to a thief , either political thief or otherwise.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=88FGGfkMY8M  .

They should remember 1983 , if they are not old enough, they should ask thier father.   This is what Yorubas do to people who betray them. And Ode remo, if you put your picture and name and your address. I can tell you, this is what yoruba people who do to you in the next 72 hours for written nonsense on the internet.

And what we  Yoruba want from bankole and others at the senate is  not hidden. That we want a nation . They should remove us from Nigeria. Who said it is not possible is a lier. There is nothing Impossible for God.

Bankole and the others senator and rep should at this be men for once. We the Yorubas are feedup of thier Yes sir , yes sir altitude to the north. They should tell them what we want. The yorubas would say, "You do not fear the person you deliver a message to but they person that sent you."

We are not a coward people, we can fight war. Look at that satellite picture of Nigeria.  see lagos and kano,  where would they gain men to fight us.  So even if it war they cant fight us. So why would we be scared to tell them what we want. If they dont agree , let them come and fight us. They better look at Niger republic , Nobody lives there to hire fighters.

the governor, senator and rep better stand up behind the yoruba people wish or at least they can see what yorubas would do to them , we want out of nigeria.  And if we are telling you we want and the people in nigeria says they do not want to remain in nigeria and we abroad are supporting them, they fashola, oyinlola, akala,Uduaghan
or saraki or Agagu should know, I would speak in Yoruba. ki ni ti awa lo si sokoto, you can finish it yourself. we should not open our mouth wide for you to understand  us.   if you doubt my cell phone is 416 904 5008.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=88FGGfkMY8M

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ become poor

who told you i am a contractor , in your dream eh , you said you have men to fight this futile war, well i can tell you me ,my family will not join you neither REASONABLE yoruba elites . go on and rant away. can you pls for fck sake stop posting those dreadful images , they blind my dog. akuri.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2009
ode remo, if the picture blinds your eyes. Are you sure you need the eyes again.  I have said put your picture and name and address in nigeria. So that yorubas would come and show you the picture in front of your house. You see, any yoruba man who want to fight for nigeria should not be in the senate or rep.

Senators are suppose to be tribalist men. It you do not want to be tribalist then you have no business in the senate or house of rep. You should just resign.  Yoruba people did not send yoruba senators to the senate to defend Nigeria. Any of them that think that his or her duty should resign and return back home.  They are sent there to present NOT nigeria views but the views of thier people.  And only a tribalist should be a senator. If you doubt watch the USA senate and see how they represent thier state.

see the picture so that it can blind you. One thing you would never take away from Awolowo is that  he knows how to fight for the yorubas.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2009
@become poor ,

you don't know me and i dint want to know you. but a tribalist like you will always be in your shell and don't want to learn about others people values , ideas, religion , etc. same way awo was a good tactical politician but a tribalist . the man was chancellor of ahmadu bello uni, was bringing his own food from the south including water, GOD BLESS HIM. we must learn from our fore mistakes , but the only lesson we refuse to learn from is HISTORY. so carry on till you meet your waterloo. good luck.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2009
I reject that in Jesus name . I am Become rich.  "Ode poverty"

what do I need to know about the north. That they are cheater. That they cheat people of what belong to them. They cheat people in census , they cheat in revenue and if you do business with them, they would cheat and use you. Is that what I want to learn.

Do you think we are fools. Look at the map and tell me why nearly all president of nigeria have come above river niger and benue and even one school produce 5 president. Who is the fool here, me or you. 

see the calibal of men the igbo presented to the senate ,senator  Uche Chukwumerije, head of the Biafran propaganda machinery.

We do not want to know the people who cheat us. The igbo may want to know them. We want out of nigeria.

Bankole and the others senator and rep should at this be men for once. We the Yorubas are feedup of thier Yes sir , yes sir altitude to the north. They should tell them what we want. The yorubas would say, "You do not fear the person you deliver a message to but they the people that sent you."  We want out of nigeria.   

If they the yoruba senators and rep  believe in Nigeria, then they all should go and contest in the north, places like kano, jigawa, or bankole go and try is lucky in sokoto and see , if he would win election.   Or do you think Bukola saraki would win in Kano, or fashola can be governor of Sokoto, or Agagu governor of Bauchi state. They should go try their lucky if they do  want to support our people wish.

if they are becoming too comfortable with Abuja, I am willing to pay thier airfare to visit Yorubaland where the children sit on floor in school.  while children of northerner who do not make any form of contribution to nigeria economy live like kings.   

Come abroad and see yorubas who have flew nigeria , how many northerner do you find here. not even 1% of the population.  I can not give someone food while I myself have no food to eat and I am going to die, mostly if the person , you are feeding now is maltreating you.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2009
now educate me on your leaders.i.e yoruba leaders.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2009
ode remo, if the picture blinds your eyes. Are you sure you need the eyes again. I have said put your picture and name and address in nigeria. So that yorubas would come and show you the picture in front of your house. You see, any yoruba man who want to fight for nigeria should not be in the senate or rep.

[size=14pt]Senators are suppose to be tribalist men[/size]. [size=14pt]It you do not want to be tribalist then you have no business in the senate or house of rep. You should just resign. Yoruba people did not send yoruba senators to the senate to defend Nigeria. Any of them that think that his or her duty should resign and return back home.[/size] They are sent there to present NOT nigeria views but the views of thier people. And only a tribalist should be a senator. If you doubt watch the USA senate and see how they represent thier state.

see the picture so that it can blind you. One thing you would never take away from Awolowo is that he knows how to fight for the yorubas.
Roflmao grin grin grin grin grin. I concur.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2009
Charlesmud:

Guy we dont even speak the same language ? or have the same culture so how can we live together when we both have to do different things.

Hausas go kill Yorubas today, deltas go shout for Oil tomorrow, all this is bulshits.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2009
You see it is all about been honest. anyone who is not honest should not represent the Yorubas. Now let look at the senate and house of rep. And you judge them if they have shown honesty. You have to ask yourself if this is not 419. If they have prove to be men we all can count on.

The yorubas would say" The mouth of liers do not bleed blood"  How do you think Nigerian look at the Nigeria senator and reps.  This tell you why Nigerian no more believe in the nigeria senate and house of rep.

In July 2007 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In August 2007 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In Sept 2007 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In Oct 2007 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In Nov 2007 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In December 2007 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In January 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In feb 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In March 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In April 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In May 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In June 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In July 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In August 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In Sept 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In Oct 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In Nov 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In December 2008 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.

In January 2009 the senate and house of rep promises they would start the review of the constitution next month.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:10am On Feb 01, 2009
The real true is Balewa would be ashame of some of this northerner senators and rep.

If balewa was alive and he discovery the satellite picture showing that Yorubas are the majority and that the east have 83% of the oil , what would balewa do.

1. would balewa want to remain a minority.? Answer No,

2. Would balewa want to keep the oil and access to the sea.? Yes.

And to make Balewa dream possible. The northerner senators can make it happen.

The north would get 83% of the oil and the access to be sea. with the vote in the map.

The first map is 24 state we need to make constitution review. 24 state. And step map is 14 state Yar Adua need to win the 2011 election and also the state the north would need in future to win an election. if they can help in removing the yorubas from nigeria.

THE SECOND MAP show you that Yar adua to win the 2011 election. Just need to 14 state to win , out of 27 states. Red dot is state Yar adua need to win.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by RasPwn(m): 2:18am On Feb 01, 2009
HA! Becomerich, you should get some education, learn how to write well and change your name to becomeliterate. How are you going to lead people when you're not half as smart as the dumbest one of them. Brush up your written English, in my study of nationalists from all around the world, from Gandhi to Jinnah to Garvey, I've noticed they were all educated and smart. You? Not so much. The Yoruba people have not chosen you as a representative, please shut up.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 2:36am On Feb 01, 2009
when you're not half as smart as the dumbest one of them.

I am more educated than the governor of the state you are.

Half as smart, you make me laugh. If the north is as half as smart. i do not think i would be showing then , how easy it is for them to get 83% of the oil and have access to the sea.

first of all , I would not be on the internet showing people satellite picture, if we are smart as nigerian. The whole world is laughting at us. we look stupid before the world.

A place less in area coverage than windsor is 9 million,  ha ha ha,  It shows you , some people can count. The thing that make me laught the most. Is prof  Iwu. In some part of borno state , where there nobody.

The one of the people who claim he is smart. give politician vote. so are we smart.

You have  a falsified census. And you find a president going to present the falsified census, or you want to tell me. Yar adua have never used the internet before.

Or all senators and reps in nigeria are so low in IQ that they can use the internet. What does that tell you about the people you claim they are smarter than me.

And I do not want to be Gandhi , Jinnah , Garvey. I just want Yoruba people out of the useless trash called nigeria. they can keep thier 83% oil. It as not done them any good and it would not do them any good. It is like given money to a fool. what value it is to a fool. As far as most nigerian are concern American can take the oil for free. What benefit is it to them.

It does not take oil to develop. It take smart leadership. Japan is doing it. And I believe the Yorubas can. With what we have in our plan. we would be among the top 20 economy in the world in less than 10 years.
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by earTHMama: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2009
Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by Becomrrich: 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
earmama, i dont think the north believe me that the oil is there. let me show them pictures. So that they can let the yorubas go. the place they want is not the western niger but the east .

the first picture is oil well not too far from port harcourt,

While the second one is oil well not to far from bonny.

so let us go and take your oil and let the yoruba go.

Re: How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade by oderemo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2009
@ become poor,

i thought i could get some sense into your numb scull , but i wont waste my time and energy. cheerio. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Magnus Abe Casts His Vote (Photos) / Boko Haram Steals 200 Cows, 300 Sheep And Goats In Borno — NEMA / CCT Rejects Court Orders Stopping Onnoghen’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.