Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings (2688 Views)

Photo Of Clarion Chukwura's Three Sons, Robert, Brian And Clarence / Olajumoke, Patoranking, Clarence Peters & Toofan Pictured Together / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters (2) (3) (4)

List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by danielicon(m): 11:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Over the years clarence peters , have proven himself a godfather in Nigeria music video production even across Nigeria. But towards the ending of last year you notice that the number of video he directs reduced (maybe due to his increment in his charges) but notwithstanding , you will notice that sometimes last year ending and towards this year some of his videos have lost that creativity you know Clarence for. Although most of his videos are still top notch Here are the top videos of C.P this year:

1.Ojuelegba by wizkid : I rate this video 8/10 , because in this video within 4 minutes or so .C.P was able to summarize the meaning of the song. What blew my mind was that he came with a different approach. Everyone was expecting the video to be like seeing wizkid suffer for street , carry block,carry barrow or stuff and later see him drive big cars and stuff. But he actually did all that be from a different approach. Let me explain, from d beginning, wizkid was walking on the street and latter entered a danfo(bus) symbolizing his street hustle and the next was seeing him in studio meaning he used the money he earned for studio and later u saw him eating in a crude table and later in a glass table. U know what it means. It's a top notch video

2.Yayo by phyno : I rate this video 6/10
New concept , and it rhymed the music but the cartoon part was a very big NO!!!FOR me , it wasn't necessary. The video is already dope but I think maybe he does have any suiting scene to complete it

3.Owo ni koko by davido: I rate this 8/10 . The video did justice to the audio .

4.Baby jellof by solid star ft tiwa savage: I rate this video 9/10 . C.P did a very nice job here. He was able to make us believe yes this is a street. And he also succeeded in portraying the practical street love between tiwa and solid star

5.Collabo by psquare ft don jazzy(co-directed by jude engees okoye ): I rate this video 8/10. The story line was dope . It wasn't what people expected it was more. Left to me alone, I would give it a 10 rating but every video has flaws

6.Bad girl special rmx by 2kay ft Cynthia Morgan & seyi shay: I rate it 8/10 . C.p was succeeded in connecting the two female artistes with 2kay. And the story line , lightening and the camera control was dope .

7.German juice by Cynthia Morgan : I rate this video 5/10. C.p wanted the video to look like Yankees video but he ended up making an empty video .very few scenes. And to me that is below expectation and c.p didn't do his thing

8.Kite by chidinma: I rate this video 5/10 or even 4/10 .the beginning was dope . You will expect a very intriguing actions to flow but you will be disappointed. For instance , when the horse was chasing chidinma , I was expecting a prince or stuff like that to save her all of a sudden , I saw her lying down . The next thing I saw was that Same horseman chasing her was standing at her back doing not while she sing her song * and others were just repetition of the same scene. I think if u can't think of a befitting storyline
Line just do a simple music video. I was disappionted at c.p

9. Morenike by L.A.X: I rate it 6/10 . It was the normal video we do see everyday. It was indeed a simple video and I like am.but one thing I really don't under is , how can one send his son to follow someone in a car. #justsaying

10.Fallela by dammy krane: I rate it 8/10 . Actually I had the audio of this song but didn't like. But the video made me like the song. It was an indeed interesting story line

11.Ova sabi by amarachi ft phyno: I rate this 7/10. It was dope...the dance blended with the song

12.Jeje by lynxxx: I rate this 3/10. Was too simple .this is the worst c.p's video at some point, I had to ask myself , are u sure this is c.p 's video.... it had no direction .

13.Dumex – Boniface Feat. Selebobo & Tekno : I rate this video 6/10 .It was a normal video.

14.Madam- Zeez: I rate this 7/10. C.p did his thing

15.Kcee – Turn By Turn : I rate this video 8/10. The video was dope . The storyline and the dance and environment blended with the song.

16.Zeez – Ba Mi Jo : I rate this 7/10. Nice video.

17. oringo by phyno : I rate the video . 7/10 . c.p did a nice interpretation of the song
N:B: you are free to air ur point or view

Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Was this really from Clarence Peters or a figment of your Imagination?
Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by danielicon(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
chipmunkey:
Was this really from Clarence Peters or a figment of your Imagination?
what do u mean?
Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
I love collabo video. The last scene (supposed dinner) was epic cheesy
Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by missdebs(f): 1:54am On Apr 20, 2015
collabo deserves a higher rating, ojuelegba was below par
Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by hatux: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2015
Cool!
Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by may01(f): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2015
I like this guy a lot, he is a wonderful producer. Even when watching the production of his videos, you'll notice he's calm.
Re: List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings by pretydiva(f): 7:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Following..jst here 2 read comments

Popular East African Girl Was Blocked On Instagram For Sharing This Photos / Geez- Checkout The Deadly Shape Of This HOT Nurse (photos) / Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo