Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo (2692 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photo / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by toba400: 8:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Caroline was born on June 26th

Happy birthday to her!

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/26/happy-birthday-caroline-hutchings-danjuma/

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by toba400: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2016
hbd
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by youngest85(m): 8:49am On Jun 26, 2016
I dnt like ds px....she jst covered up evrytn
No cleavage, no camel toe....notin notin 4 boiz
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by whirlwind7(m): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:

grin grin grin

Bros, she's a respectable mother and wife nah.

1 Like

Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by youngest85(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2016
whirlwind7:

grin grin grin
Bros, she's a respectable mother and wife nah.

Abegi!
Na today?
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by missKiffy(f): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2016
I wish her all the best especially this period she's facing "mistress" drama in her marriage
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by gistmeloveblog: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2016
tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by ArcFresky(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
I don't Know if this is Gen. T, y, danjuma'S daughter. IF she is Can you Pls tell her to tell her Father to return our oil block and stop using it to be shining? undecided
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:

You no see wetin you go take masturbate abi?

1 Like

Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by feranmi400: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
hbd
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by youngest85(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:

You no see wetin you go take masturbate abi?
Smiles....
Na my fault?
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by UIA04(f): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Th
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Person go soon post about her Husband.
Re: Caroline Hutchings Danjuma Celebrate Her Birthday With Stunning Photo by Flexherbal(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why Efe The Winner Of BBN Won't Make It In Entertainment. / DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Bikini Body As She Spends Holiday In Ibiza(photos) / Nollywood Actress Bayray McNwizu Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.