Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD (24175 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Yeah I did but still felt like letting others know because I've seen the error too often. Thanks.
You should probably correct the person who actually made the statement grin
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Jaypea98: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:

No m not a joker, its u hu is too gullible to see d thieve n my state n not see d arm robber in ur state.
Don't play dead now. Back up your stand by answering ma questions. ....Joker
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by GboyegaD(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
edjeodiri:

Only a fool will refer to the suggestion in the topic as being silly.....there's no sincerity in the prosecution and incarceration of the ex-governor other than a dark sinister motive and evil agenda by names am not going to mention to satisfy their own evil interest and again, only a fool would believe that what have befallen the ex-governor is for the interest of Nigeria....And that makes you a very big fool.

I understand your pains nonetheless, you have to deal with the truth.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Pamcrest(f): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
vislabraye:

No mind them. Dem no know say Jonathan still dey vex.

grin grin serious vexing oo, as if d clemency will restore him back to Aso rock. As far as GEJ is concerned Ibori can go n die.

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by GboyegaD(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
chuna1985:

I guess u missed the point, What they are trying to say us that other people that committed same crimes are freemen today, so have even won election and returned to power.

Even almighty mustapha has been granted pardon ooo.

Do to him what have been done to others.

I know and do you think those you termed free men ought to be walking freely? There is always a starting point to correcting wrong doings.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
GboyegaD:

I know and do you think those you termed free men ought to be walking freely? There is always a starting point to correcting wrong doings.

There are hundreds of ex-governors, ex-senators, presidents to probe n yet that are all free men .....Probe dem, or let d imprisoned ones free...

Wetin him do sef, no be ordinary money him thief, All Mustapha don kill uncountable number of people n he is free

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
padeolu:
This people sha and the way the reason. Not quite long one of them said 'How much did Nwobodo stole, an amount that is not enough to buy a Peugeot.'

Only if tomorrow will be May 29.

Sai Buhari
Ode how much did Obj, bode george, farok lawan or Atiku stole
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by padeolu: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

Ode how much did Obj, bode george, farok lawan or Atiku stole
you have comprehension issue. Rather than display your lack of education here, you could have told someone to explain my post to you.

oponu alainironu ode oshi
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by nonjebose(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
It is unfortunate that people are quick to forget all the convicted persons that were pardoned , and even given assignments during the last election by GEJ.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
padeolu:
you have comprehension issue. Rather than display your lack of education here, you could have told someone to explain my post to you.

oponu alainironu ode oshi
Oponu who cant see sakaseezm.... Asinwin
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by padeolu: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

Oponu who cant see sakaseezm.... Asinwin
ayiri, someone must have told that.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
padeolu:
ayiri, someone must have told that.
Buh think of it.. how much did Nwobodo stole? Money dat cannot buy dangote's shoes....
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by nonjebose(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
chuna1985:

There are hundreds of ex-governors, ex-senators, presidents to probe n yet that are all free men .....Probe dem, or let d imprisoned ones free...

Wetin him do sef, no be ordinary money him thief, All Mustapha don kill uncountable number of people n he is free
Most of them had cases with EFCC,to which some of them even entered plea bargains. Turaki and Akume who are now senators are a case in point. The Akume whose name is being mentioned for senate presidency now, even beat EFCC opratives.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
dickrider:

You have been noticed. Oya clap for yourself and crawl back to your cave undecided
Dont u ve morals.... how can u use ds immoral nick....
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
nonjebose:
Most of them had cases with EFCC,to which some of them even entered plea bargains. Turaki and Akume who are now senators are a case in point. The Akume whose name is being mentioned for senate presidency now, even beat EFCC opratives.

My point being free dem all , Or jail dem all.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by nonjebose(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
chuna1985:

My point being free dem all , Or jail dem all.
I concur

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm from d Niger Delta region but I don't know some folks can talk foolishly in dis manner
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by callmelanner(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
emsheddy:
Dude, it is comments like yours and others that really proves the point that bigotry is like a hand shake in Nigeria. u see how u think? just because a particular group whose number of members is not even up to 1 over 1000000 of the population of delta state, u r insulting the entire deltans! SS n SE are the main problem of Nigeria? like seriously? is it everybody in the regions that u mentioned dat support what the Warri Ijaw group said? u weren't even ashamed to mention ur mum is from delta before spewing the rubbish! learn to express ur hate for a particular subject and not an entire region! for y'all insulting the entire state because of what just one group said, I think u r worst than the group! criticise n condemn the group alone! not the entire state or region!

U are quick to point fingers at someone.. . But am pretty sure u are one of the people who said South Africans are xenophobic! Is it all South Africans that are xenophobic? Think bro!!! Most SS and SE are cunny in nature and am sorry if it is a bitter pill to swallow
Sins of the Father. .. D son will suffer for it
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by san316(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
omenka:
This is really unfortunate.

What circumstance is Ibori a victim to? A circumstance of an effective and functional legal system in the UK?? A circumstance of an unbridled appetite to steal?? What exactly are these guys talking about?

This was why Buhari talked about making sure "corruption is no longer seen as a respectable monument in Nigeria".

Classic Stockholm syndrome.
The circumstance that he got caught when other were getting away. How unfortunate he was not be able to get his trial done in Nigeria. Oh what a poor unfortunate thief.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by mohince(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Raiders:
As a deltan, Ibori is the worse thing to ever happen in delta state. I hope he gets arrested and send to Kirikiri when he complete his prison term in London
o boi i can see that by the time GMB start sending your oga jona to prison u gon don run kolo
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by emsheddy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
callmelanner:

U are quick to point fingers at someone.. . But am pretty sure u are one of the people who said South Africans are xenophobic! Is it all South Africans that are xenophobic? Think bro!!! Most SS and SE are cunny in nature and am sorry if it is a bitter pill to swallow
Sins of the Father. .. D son will suffer for it
That's where u av a huge problem since u think everybody think like u. even a dummy knows that it is the black South Africans that are xenophobic, so why the hell should u be pretty sure I am one of those who say all South Africans are xenophobic? so u are confidently pretty wrong. Most SS n SE are cunny in nature? last time I checked, it is ur brain. So feel free to assume any thrash with it. its allowed. it doesn't make you a higher human than they are. and so the pill is before u with a cup of distilled water. do justice to it.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by mgbeketoto: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is a certain DEEEEEK-BOT preventing me from posting in the political section under the guise of a cowardly SPAM-BOT? smiley
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by mgbeketoto: 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
hotwax:

Has Tinubu stolen any money?

He killed MILLIONS of babies with his COCA-COLA business!

Muchechecheche
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by KanwuliaExtra: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Spam DEEEEEEEK again? grin cheesy grin

Like I was saying.
IBORI na teif!
TINUBU na drug barrrrron! wink

No difference between MESSIAH and 2 AMU-ROBBERS abi?
All die for cross for CALVARY! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / Prominent Lagosians Seek Dissolution Of Lekki Tollgate / Amachree: Gumi Met Bandits Near A Military Post - Ex-DSS Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.