Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD (24172 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by 4four(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2015
chuna1985:

I guess u missed the point, What they are trying to say us that other people that committed same crimes are freemen today, so have even won election and returned to power.

Even almighty mustapha has been granted pardon ooo.

Do to him what have been done to others.
do u mean as boko leader ve not been capture all d boko members
should b release
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by yahrant140(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2015
No government in Nigeria will ever probe tinubu!! Even during obasanjo anti-corruption tenure,
temitemi1:
While tinubu n atiku are romancing with ur sai buhari grin grin grin. Still wondering how ur sai buhari want to fight the corruption without fighting these grandfathers(tinubu n atiku) of corruption...
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by ladipeacemaker(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by nduchucks: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
GEJ has been trying to save face and protect his legacy. He will never pardon Ibori - Ibori is not worth the price of GEJ's legacy.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if GEJ exhibits his customary cluenessnesss and idiosy one last time.

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by osazuwao8(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2015
If you are still having problems with your jamb results or need someone to help you upgrade it, contact Mr Andrew on 08060870918. He helped me with mine
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by temitemi1(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2015
Even OBJ confirm their corruption grin grin
Activa:

Do u know d difference between conviction and suspicion?

If u SUSPECT that tinubu and atiku are corrupt who is supposed to prosecute them? Answer!
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by edjeodiri(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Some news I read make me weep for the future of Nigeria. We all are so sentimental to the point that we make silly comments and suggestion like the one in the topic.

Only a fool will refer to the suggestion in the topic as being silly.....there's no sincerity in the prosecution and incarceration of the ex-governor other than a dark sinister motive and evil agenda by names am not going to mention to satisfy their own evil interest and again, only a fool would believe that what have befallen the ex-governor is for the interest of Nigeria....And that makes you a very big fool.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Henrypraise: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2015
davodyguy:
Whats stopping you from bringing allegations against them? Do you have any? If not, remain silent till Jesus comes

No de ar saints, saint fashola n saint tinubu, even saint obj.

Litany of d yoruba saints:

Saint fashola
Saint tinubu
Saint abiola
Saint obasanjo
Saint awolowo
Saint thieves.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
Even OBJ confirm their corruption grin grin

Is OBJ a court of law?

Are u serious at all?
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by mbulela: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Our brother is a thief but no be him first thief and no be him thief pass.

I love this native defence.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by mbulela: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2015
edjeodiri:

Only a fool will refer to the suggestion in the topic as being silly.....there's no sincerity in the prosecution and incarceration of the ex-governor other than a dark sinister motive and evil agenda by names am not going to mention to satisfy their own evil interest and again, only a fool would believe that what have befallen the ex-governor is for the interest of Nigeria....And that makes you a very big fool.

I may be wrong. Please correct me if wrong, was he prosecuted and Jailed by the Nigerian government?
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by jomoh: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2015
When we talk about how tribalistic our brothers from the SE and SS are in the politics of our nation, they come here are talk trash and make serious of accusation.

Never in this country's history has decorum being thrown out the window like the time of GEJ. Our Mentality has been so corrupt that we now celebrate mediocrity, justify and glorify corruption in the name of "na our brother".

OBJ was the president for 8years, he never covered his own Yoruba people. He even went as far as jailing anyone that was found wanting irrespective of their tribe eg Tafa balogun, Bode george.

Yar'dua came in he never descended so low as to try and free Al mustafa and no organised group ever advocated for his release.

It was in the time of GEJ that the felon was stylishly released. A man indicted of planning to assassinate a sitting president of our country(while still in prison). Bode george was also cleared on the basis of wrong conviction. Diepreye Alamieyeseigha an internationally convicted criminal was also granted Presidential pardon. All this under the watch of GEJ.

Now another group is calling for the pardon of another serving criminal even before he finished serving his prison term. Honestly with the kind of mind set this people are showing, a serious minded country will be better off without them at the helms of affairs of the Nation.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2015
4four:
do u mean as boko leader ve not been capture all d boko members
should b release

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:
M from warri in delta state n I can tell u d governor hu has don better dan Ibori might only be Donald duke n maybe kwankwaso, even ur fashola n tinubu combined has not achieved wat ibori achieved in his 8 yrs rule.

I can see dat ur senses ar in ur lunch box, go n eat dem.

Now I see why this people won't live in their lands. You openly praise looters and thieves and turn back to cry wolf that you are being marginalised by the FG or somesh*tt! Akwa Ibom's allocation is twice that of lagos but indigenes of Akwa ibom in lagos and other SW states??.......only God can count undecided cry
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Bifwoli:
This persecution of Igbos and their closely related tribes must stop forthwith.

The UK should unconditionally release this innocent man Ibori.

Or what?? Your chest should be hurt by now really! Chestbeating noisemakers!
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by WisdomFlakes: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2015
Didn't GEJ pardon Alamo his kinsman? What is gud for the goose.... You know the rest.

GEJ the corruption cheerleader numero uno. cheesy
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:

No de ar saints, saint fashola n saint tinubu, even saint obj.

Litany of d yoruba saints:

Saint fashola
Saint tinubu
Saint abiola
Saint obasanjo
Saint awolowo
Saint thieves.
You're not talking. they're all saints till they go to prison like Ibori
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by davodyguy: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2015
emmykk:
God will charge what mortal could not
Amen
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Raiders: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Pffft:

And what will you say about Ewetan Uduaghan? Ask Deltans things were better under Ibori
Ibori and Uduaghan are both criminal. There is no difference between them
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by marv1: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2015
That group head austin ozobo and the members must be out of their minds. Rurbish
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
padeolu:
This people sha and the way the reason. Not quite long one of them said 'How much did Nwobodo stole, an amount that is not enough to buy a Peugeot.'

Only if tomorrow will be May 29.
Sai Buhari

It's STEAL.

When you use the past tense verb-DID in a sentence, the next verb to use must be in present tense.

Did you EAT (not ate);
Did you TAKE (not took);
Did you STEAL (not stole);
How much did you SAY (not said);
When did you SEE (not saw).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by hansad: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Raiders:
As a deltan, Ibori is the worse thing to ever happen in delta state. I hope he gets arrested and send to Kirikiri when he complete his prison term in London

Foolish Deltan? Ibori did not steal more than people living in Hiltop mansions today all over Nigeria.There is Sani Abacha Stadium still in Kano.

Ibori's sin that makes him a fugitive is that he asked more than others for Resource Control. Alamieghesima was also on Ibori's shoes.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Raiders: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2015
hansad:

Foolish Deltan? Ibori did not steal more than people living on Hiltop mansions today all over Nigeria.There is Sani Abacha Stadium still in Kano.

Ibori's sin that makes him a fugitive is that he asked more than others for Resource Control. Alamieghesima was also on Ibori's shoes.
I don't care about the millions your state governor or other state governor stole. Just because other governors stole don't make it right for Ibori to steal delta money. Ibori stole more than 2 billion naira from my state and should be punish for his crime. The money Ibori stole would have gone a long way to develop delta state. Anyway Ibori, GEJ, Alamasigha and others are thieves that stole millions from Niger delta and claiming to fight for resources control when they cant account for the billions of money they got from the federal account

1 Like

Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Jaypea98: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:
M from warri in delta state n I can tell u d governor hu has don better dan Ibori might only be Donald duke n maybe kwankwaso, even ur fashola n tinubu combined has not achieved wat ibori achieved in his 8 yrs rule.

You are a cimplete joker.for comparing Fashola to james Ibori
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Jaypea98: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:

You are a cimplete joker for comparing Fashola to James Ibori. Even kwankwaso knows better as to compare himself with fashola and you can asj jimi agbaje ,or at least provide a single link where jimi highlighted a flaw of fashola's government.....joker
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by padeolu: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
temitemi1:
While tinubu n atiku are romancing with ur sai buhari grin grin grin. Still wondering how ur sai buhari want to fight the corruption without fighting these grandfathers(tinubu n atiku) of corruption...
In trying to be intelligent, your folly came to light. If Tinubu is as corrupt as you say, why not tell you daddy, GEJ, to prosecute him since he is still in power?
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Henrypraise: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Jaypea98:

You are a cimplete joker.for comparing Fashola to james Ibori

No m not a joker, its u hu is too gullible to see d thieve n my state n not see d arm robber in ur state.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by padeolu: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:

Did I argue that Ibori did not perform? No!

Read my post again and be objective while at it.
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Jaypea98: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
Henrypraise:

No m not a joker, its u hu is too gullible to see d thieve n my state n not see d arm robber in ur state.
Then why hasnt the efcc picked them up....Think.Mention one landmark project over taken by ibori without immense federal backing and i will list10 fashola's landmarks stop deceiving yourself. joker
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

It's STEAL.

When you use the past tense verb-DID in a sentence, the next verb to use must be in present tense.

Did you EAT (not ate);
Did you TAKE (not took);
Did you STEAL (not stole);
How much did you SAY (not said);
When did you SEE (not saw).
So quick to correct that you didn't see the quotation marks....
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by olubori1(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
foolish people
Re: Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
sarahatuba:

So quick to correct that you didn't see the quotation marks....
Yeah I did but still felt like letting others know because I've seen the error too often. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje Spotted Watching The Match Between Rangers Vs Kano Pillars / Tomide Akinribido Accuses Peter Obi Of Giving Delegates Cash Filled Envelopes. / NDDC Can't Pay Salaries: Wike, Patience Jonathan Loot NDDC - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.