Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed (640 Views)

Prepare Names Of Corrupt Nigerians On Your List, Buhari To Lai Mohammed - SR / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2015
In his reply to Lai Muhammed on how he always resort to abusive and divisive statements on national issues, the PDP spokesperson admonished Lai to learn to speak as someone who is civilize and not rascally. Oliseh opined that Lai's derogatory tendencies of abusing the office of president became the example for which the youth now take joy in doing same. He asked Lai to check his statements in the last 90 days to see how uncouth they were. The highpoint for me was when he admonished Lai with the following

“While we urge him to purge himself and learn to be civil in his approach to issues, we also strongly advice that “those whose palm kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble,” PDP said.

What do you think?
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by Omoalhaja7: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2015
And where was d Oliseh when Fayose & FFK mouths were running like "uncontrolable" taps??
Where was he when Ifayose was making derogatory remarks to GMB & wasting millions on "death wishes" on national dailys agnst GMB?
Where was he then?
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by nzeobi(m): 6:44am On Apr 20, 2015
PDP needs another spokesman who can match Lie mohammed LIE for LIE
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by bewla(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2015
pls what is the relation of a footballer and a spoke man of party. Sunday olise go face foot ball u hear
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by dahmie2013: 7:00am On Apr 20, 2015
I feel 4 pdp o,it must really be hard 4 dem 2 be in d oppositn. Pele!
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2015
I know u read the psot bcus it wasn't that big, now is a known fact that Fayose did all u mentioned but u can also believe with me that he(fayose) did so as retaliation to what the entire Apc chieftains where doing to the president , again Metuh is talking about the office of the president last I check Buhari is not a president, abusing Buhari or Jonathan is different from abusing the office of the president, no 1 citizen of the country, I believe u get my point, lsome dudes need to recheck their speeches b4 they go public most of these men are elders and younger generation are looking u on them, what kind of seed are sowing? Is it still for a better tomorrow? So mate! Lie Mohammed have not been gentle lately and he need to put himself on check, he wouldn't want the history to go negative on him
Omoalhaja7:
And where was d Oliseh when Fayose & FFK mouths were running like "uncontrolable" taps??
Where was he when Ifayose was making derogatory remarks to GMB & wasting millions on "death wishes" on national dailys agnst GMB?
Where was he then?

1 Like

Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by Basildvalour(m): 7:04am On Apr 20, 2015
Chai angry
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by thunderrider: 7:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Words of advice

Lie Mohammed take note
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by gabe15(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2015
just incase
Re: Olisah Mettuh Message To Lai Mohammed by denziz: 7:31am On Apr 20, 2015
I consider Metuh to be a novice and too plain when it comes to his duties, as it stands now, the only person that can stand Lai Mohammed is Fani Kayode but we know PDP for what they're, the job will not be given to him,they would rather give it to someone who is not competent and this will have far reaching effects on their party
To play the role of an effective opposition , you need someone that's blessed with a "good tongue",conversant with our political terrain, who equally have passion for this country.

(1) (Reply)

Elections: I’ll Hold Police Digs, Aigs Responsible For Any Crisis In Taraba, Imo / Nigerian History: 10 Notable Moments In The History Of Nigeria. / Non Stop Accolades Praises And Support For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.