Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic (8394 Views)

Dmitar Berbatov Is An "Artist" On The Pitch (pics) / Berbatov Joins Fulham- Pictures And Interview / Ferguson Signs Javier Hernandez, Plans To Boot Out Berbatov! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by tayoccu(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
I'll assume Those who think Berba's better just started watching football, because i don't see why anybody who has been watching for quite a while, seeing Ibra playing major roles in trophy winning campains will open their mouths and say Berbasulk's better.
I think man u fans are just trying to hype another 1/2 baked "star"
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2009
This season

Berbatov 13 goals in 29 games including 8 in the league Goal/game 0.45

Ibrahimovic 22 goals in 37 games including 19 in the league Goal/game 0.6
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by Sauron1: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2009
dayokanu:

This season

Berbatov  13 goals in 29 games including 8 in the league   Goal/game 0.45

Ibrahimovic 22 goals in 37 games including 19 in the league  Goal/game 0.6

Are we still on this issue??

Berbatov's playing with new team-mates. . . . .Ibrahimovic has been with Inter for how many seasons now??
Judge the 2 players with the number of goals they have scored in the past 5 seasons.
It's like saying Anelka is better than Torres because of their goal return this season. . . .Does that not make you daft??
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2009
Forgetting the part that Torres was injured for most of this season right?
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by tayoccu(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2009
haba Torres and nick?!
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by allboyz(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2009
Berba better than Ibra? I laugh in Arabic.

are they mate? Berbasulk himself is not that rude, he dare not say he's better than Ibra.

rather compare Berba with Bendtner, if you base your point on goals,they both have 'B' in their first names and i think Bendter had more goals than the 30.75M guy this season, Bendtner is just 20,the 4th striker for Arsenal.

Berba vs Ibra is like comparing Pius Ikedia with Messi and then telling me Ikedia is better because you are a patrotic Nigerian - i laugh in Arabic!
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by tayoccu(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2009
guy your comparison too harsh grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
no let red devil fans like sauron hunt you down
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by Sauron1: 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2009
allboyz:

Berba better than Ibra? I laugh in Arabic.

are they mate? Berbasulk himself is not that rude, he dare not say he's better than Ibra.

rather compare Berba with Bendtner, if you base your point on goals,they both have 'B' in their first names and i think Bendter had more goals than the 30.75M guy this season, Bendtner is just 20,the 4th striker for Arsenal.

Berba vs Ibra is like comparing Pius Ikedia with Messi and then telling me Ikedia is better because you are a patrotic Nigerian - i laugh in Arabic!

Berbatov has scored more goals more than any ARSENAL striker in the past 5 seasons.
He has not failed yet to bang 20 goals a season in the last 5 years. . . . . . Berbatov is 200 times better than Ibrahimovic who was useless against Johnny Evans. When was the last time u heard Jose Mourinho praising Ibra after United defence made him look like a pub striker??
Serie A is weak. . . . . .Ibra scoring 22 goals this season is like Kezman scoring 35 goals in the Dutch league some years ago.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by tayoccu(m): 3:31pm On Mar 26, 2009
@~sauron~
Godwin okpara once held ronaldo da lima(@the height of his power) for 90 mins, he made ronaldo look like a pub striker, but that dosen't mean he's better than the jaap staams,maldinis of this world (dat ronaldo keeps dribbling)?

forget it dude Zlatan's better.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by Sauron1: 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2009
tayoccu:

@~sauron~
Godwin okpara once held ronaldo da lima(@the height of his power) for 90 mins, he made ronaldo look like a pub striker, but that dosen't mean he's better than the jaap staams,maldinis of this world (dat ronaldo keeps dribbling)?

I saw that particular game. . . . . .Godwin Okpara did not hold Ronaldo de Lima. . . . .He got him INJURED and that was the first leg.
Did u see what Ronaldo did to him in the 2nd leg??
He made Godwin look like an amateur.

forget it dude Zlatan's better.

Zlatan was kept MUTE for 180 mins. He is shyte!!!
I cannot imagine Zlatan in the PREM. . . . . .He will struggle to get 10 league goals in a season.
He is too inept to be a world class striker.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by tayoccu(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2009
okpara didn't play the second leg, and ronaldo scored a hat-trick
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by allboyz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2009
Look at Sauron saying Ibra is shyte, for how long will you keep hidding away from the truth - its like saying your mum is a virgin!

sometimes i wonder if your TV is black and white or someone always feed you with stats.

anyway bro, Berbasulk should be dancing around with players like Bendtner, Ibra nor be him mate at all.
forget,never Judge player by just 1 game,in EPL, IBRA will bang 40goals as long as he's feeded with suculent passes ESP from players like Fab4,Nasria,Ash23

PS - All msg sent are from my fone,hence its hard to reply ontime,aint with my laptop

1love - Gunners 1800
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by tayoccu(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2009
hmmn!
I better mail wenger to start bidding for zlatan
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by onyxera(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2009
berbatov is jus too slow, shouldnt b compared to ibrahimovic
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by dayokanu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2009
BERBATOV SUCKS!!!!

This quote from Sauron settles this argument
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by hustler(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
Just cant help but comment on this totally ridiculous thread that oozes "blasphemous comments".

This thread should be deleted. Plssss

Do people even know who Ibrahimovic is?? Football Myopia. When it is only Premiership they watch,
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by medjai(m): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2010
Ibra is the most technically gifted player ever and this isnt just me talking, its an established football fact. I'll try to dig up one of the sites I read it from.
No question, Ibra!
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by ritchboy(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2010
medjai:

Ibra is the most technically gifted player ever and this isnt just me talking, its an established football fact. I'll try to dig up one of the sites I read it from.
No question, Ibra!

Ibra's technique probably isnt even better than his current peers( Berbatov, RVP, Kanu[he still plays footie right cheesy] etc ), not to mention the Bergkamps and Zidanes.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by RuuDie(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2010
I'd say they are both on par when it comes to technique. . . . but Ibra would shade it a bit on account of strength - he is at least a bit stronger than Berba.

For me, I'd go for Berba any day; & I won't be surprised if Barca put out an offer for him someday. . . . he's just tailor-made for thier style.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
You mean that sickler Berbadua is best for Barca?

Soon we would say Eddie Dombraye is the best for Barcelona and John Aranka is the best for Real Madrid
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by chic2pimp(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2010
RuuDie:

I'd say they are both on par when it comes to technique. . . . but Ibra would shade it a bit on account of strength - he is at least a bit stronger than Berba.

A bit stronger? Ibra has the strength of an Ox.

RuuDie:

For me, I'd go for Berba any day; & I won't be surprised if Barca put out an offer for him someday. . . . he's just tailor-made for thier style.
Barca ko Baba Suwe ni. What makes you think Berba would fit into their system, when Ibra(a rich man's Berba)couldn't?
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by RuuDie(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2010
dayokanu:

You mean that sickler Berbadua is best for Barca?

Soon we would say Eddie Dombraye is the best for Barcelona and John Aranka is the best for Real Madrid

Well. . . . . mayb u know best since y'all have a 30milla striker who can't even score with his hands!
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by RuuDie(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
chic2pimp:

A bit stronger? Ibra has the strength of an Ox.
Barca ko Baba Suwe ni. What makes you think Berba would fit into their system, when Ibra(a rich man's Berba)couldn't?

. . . . Barca's game is pass & movement; slow, patient stuff whilst keeping the ball on the floor most of the times, Berba is a bit more at home in that kind of playing environment.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by chic2pimp(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
RuuDie:

. . . . Barca's game is pass & movement; slow, patient stuff whilst keeping the ball on the floor most of the times, Berba is a bit more at home in that kind of playing environment.
That style of footy is also Ibra's bread and butter. He does it better than Berba.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by jalether(m): 12:08am On Oct 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

That style of footy is also Ibra's bread and butter. He does it better than Berba.

I disagree

Berba is a better passer of the ball and also has better ball control and football intelligence than Ibra IMHO

The only thing Ibra has over him is strength and ability to hold up play. Berba's passing ability, superior close control and footie intelligence definitely puts

him in a better position to succeed at barca than his Swedish cousin.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by bxcode(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2010
IMO, I think berba have an edge over ibra presently in terms of form, but as for class, they are within the same range.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by dayokanu(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
^^ What form?

Berbatov has a total of 6 goals in the league and CL ( 8 games)

Zlatan has 5 goals in the league and CL (7 games)

So whats the difference there
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
Obviously Berba has scored a goal more so that makes him hotter, kapish ?
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by chic2pimp(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2010
jalether:

I disagree

Berba is a better passer of the ball and also has better ball control and football intelligence than Ibra IMHO

The only thing Ibra has over him is strength and ability to hold up play. Berba's passing ability, superior close control and footie intelligence definitely puts

him in a better position to succeed at barca than his Swedish cousin.
Better passer  of the ball? Errrr. . . I don't think so. Xavi would be proud of some of the passes I've seen Ibra make.
Better ball control, now that one is debatable. Ibra at the very least matches Berba in that department.
Lastly,no way is Berba's football I.Q greater than Ibra. Remember this is the guy once described as europe's most naturally gifted striker since Van Basten(now we all know that is false but he certainly musta done something to warrant that high level of praise)
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by RuuDie(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2010
Definitely cannot compare Berba to Ibra when it comes to putting the ball under control - if Berba's got nothing else, thats his forte.

I think what jalether means by "passing" is the short, quick 1-2 passes thats predominant in the play of Barca & Arsenal.
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by jalether(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2010
RuuDie:

Definitely cannot compare Berba to Ibra when it comes to putting the ball under control - if Berba's got nothing else, thats his forte.

I think what jalether means by "passing" is the short, quick 1-2 passes thats predominant in the play of Barca & Arsenal.

Gbam. spot on
Re: Berbatov Versus Ibrahimovic by medjai(m): 12:55am On Oct 15, 2010
RuuDie:

I insist that Ibra has better ball control and overall technique than Berbatov and not forgetting his exquisite skills. In PES he has 97 for technique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

90% Of Chelsea Fans In Nigeria Are Post Abrahamovich? / AC Milan Vs Barcelona (0 - 0) On 28th March 2012 / Man Utd V Liverpool [2 - 1] On Sunday 22nd March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.