Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) (46720 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Abs In Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by buoye1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Fat legs

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:
Everything with her not ok by me

don't like her

not her fan

so much dislike on her attitude

not a model

she should better quit acting and seek other career perhaps football .

hahahaha

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
and what is so special about her ass.

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by sikaxchange: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
kilo gbo gbo nonsense yi eleyi eeee mtwcheee
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by princessdairies(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:
Everything with her not ok by me

don't like her

not her fan

so much dislike on her attitude

not a model

she should better quit acting and seek other career perhaps football .
hahhahaha

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by XBLadez: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Halima, Tonto Dike and Tiwa Savage

We're tired of reading your stories!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by ELBAND: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rokiatu's ass is bigger and better cool

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Yustash001(m): 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
popweezy:
4 wat?
searching for husband ni mana...
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
whoever moved this to homepage needs to google up the word "petite"

chidinma, is a good example of a petite lady, not this fat woman

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
This is not petite ooo. this us very big

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Ecstacy21(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]all I see na just shit house!!
no go wear hijab and cover your unfine ass.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by denedene(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
is the what she's flaunting? i only see fat
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by teemsa: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op did u jst call her 'petite'?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Missmossy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orobo grin she needs to shed fat asap!

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ELBAND:
Rokiatu's ass is bigger and better cool
Tru talk

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by ichieoriginal(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cpumping:
shee is not fine, d waist sef is nor big
I gree say she no fine...bt Han han guy if that waist no big...abeg tell me ur definition of big waist..

Say fact and talk as the "pomo" thick reach
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
There's not a single petite thing in that picture.

The mod that changed the title needs to go and look up the meaning of petite.

Pic below shows specimen of petite.

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by tonychristopher: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
can somebody help me out with a soap pls

post=32908763:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rKeD9IC7Or0/VTSXG8K_xvI/AAAAAAAAs-Q/7172AMkq6vQ/s1600/1.PNG[/img]
Nollywood actress and self-proclaimed trend setter stepped out yesterday showing her famous back side in a clingy black dress.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-masfceGvpIU/VTSXGuu2cYI/AAAAAAAAs-M/Y6XyhzkN6Kw/s1600/2.PNG[/img]
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, she revealed that she hates when fans compare her to foreign celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce.

She said

You see, some fans are ridiculous. If you wear a dress or something that any of these foreign celebs wear, you begin to hear comments from fans that refer to ours (what we Nigerian celebs wear) as ‘fake’, some even go as far as calling us copycat. We should not be called Copycats because it’s not as if the foreign celebs invented all the designs, they must have gotten them from somewhere too.
It appalls me how we get disrespected instead of encouragement from fans, so whenever they come to my page to vent, I direct them where to channel that to.

I won’t allow any one stress me or give me negative feedback on an innocent motive. I like Beyonce and Kim but I don’t copy them, people should please respect my hustle too.

https://instagram.com/p/1q5DufEd9m/?taken-by=halimabubakar
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chai! Chai!! Chai!!!
My momma say if I don't have anything nice to say I mustn't say anything. So lipsrsealed
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
.. can somebody please tell this Dangote Cement transporter/seller the way to Ajah Depot. angry angry angry
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by sam90s(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Read my comment again and while doing that, try to show some class, if it's not beyond you.
mystiqueDZ:
size is relative?Small is small!grande est grande!!simple! I can borrow you my glasses to see her well...
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by pure2012soul(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
kendrick9:
That b00ty too stiff tho...
Commercial one dey mkt na
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Femistico(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Who the hell are u and why do u want me to respect ur hussle did u respect mine?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
She Hates it wen they compare her with foreign celeb
Just imagine
Why she too dey do copy copy oyinbo tinx
Why dem too no dey wear African attires instead of wearing oyinbo wears

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by hedonistic: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
This whole celeb culture is a big scam. What is special about this girl now? She looks like a very average ashi you would find along Allen Avenue or any other ashi joint in town. Many ashis are even finer and more endowed, so whats the big deal here? Because her name is Halima Abubakar, so what? I would not price her more than N5k for a night.

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by jayben(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
All I can see is a lady that best describes a footballer and not an actress

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
See fronting !

You probably would be on your knees begging if left alone with her. grin
eddiebruk:
Ugly mamiwater only fit for OTONGi
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
petite does not mean slim.

It mean somebody that is small in stature.
Just compare how huge her phone looks in her hand and you understand that she us indeed petite all though she is brick house .
CityNG:
There's not a single petite thing in that picture.

The mod that changed the title needs to go and look up the meaning of petite.

Pic below shows specimen of petite.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
petite does not mean slim.

It mean somebody that is small in stature.
Just compare how huge her phone looks in her hand and you understand that she us indeed petite all though she is brick house .

I disagree with you and I never used the word "slim". My iPhone 6+ looks huge in my hand and I'm far from being petite.

Many others on the thread concur that she's not petite. She's not petite in the least bit.

Good day.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by funkyrash(m): 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls did the OP say petite?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Petite actress?
(of a woman) attractively small and dainty.
"she was petite and vivacious"
synonyms: small, dainty, diminutive, slight, little, tiny, elfin, delicate........let me stop here!

thank u. was about to say d same thing,
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
GenBuhari:
See fronting !

You probably would be on your knees begging if left alone with her. grin

Sharrap there u think say everybody be like u

Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday Rocking Gown (Photos)