Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? (636 Views)

How-to Retain The Skin Wrinkle Free With Skincare Reviews / Effect Of The Just Opened Shoprite At Jakande Lekki / Would It Be Out Of Place To Retain Edwin Okon, The Coach Of The Falcons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 20, 2015
Which of the three would affect you most if FG decided to give them marching order due to the xenophobia issue in South Africa.

As you know, the three are owned by South Africans.

I personally will not want MTN to go for now until I have finished using the 2GB data I subscribed for grin cheesy
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2015
Let them all go
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by stal: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2015
None, till they realize they are no bigger than other African
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by CountDracula(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2015
Actually, I wud be glad if they all left...
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by spanzed(m): 8:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Dstv should be retained till season ends....after wch u send them all packing wicked southafricans....
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by Jackeeh(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by Tunnamania(m): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2015
None
spanzed:
Dstv should be retained till season ends....after wch u send them all packing wicked southafricans....
Seconded.
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by afortress(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
they should all leave...
mtn cheating everyone...
multi choice cheating all it subscribers...
shoprite oh! almighty shoprite... you have made all our girls stupid in the kitchen...
Re: MTN, Multichoice Or Shoprite, Which Will You Want To Retain In Nigeria? by Sijo01(f): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2015
They should all fck out angry angry. I have my glo and airtel, Startime to fall back on..............Shoprite is not even in Benin yet. Hallmark, zoro, exclusive stores etc have been serving us since time immemorial.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List / Write One Comment About This Photo / Can You Ever Have The Moral To Try What This Lady Did In This PHOTO???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.