Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

How To Download From Torrent Sites - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download From Torrent Sites (3255 Views)

How Can I Download From Irokotv / Download From Torrent On Your Android With Ttorrent Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download From Torrent Sites by ashatoda: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2015
Hi house,
I have utorrent, bittorrent and knw a couple of torrent sites bt av not been able to download.
When i open the download page, i click d magnet and save the fild is indicated in utorrent bt no downloading.
Other tyms i tryd direct downloading it downloaded bt cant play.
I will like to knw wat i am doing wrong or better a tutorial on wat to do to be able to download playable torrent movies.
Tanx for ur contribution.
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by udatso: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2015
ashatoda:
Hi house,
I have utorrent, bittorrent and knw a couple of torrent sites bt av not been able to download.
When i open the download page, i click d magnet and save the fild is indicated in utorrent bt no downloading.
Other tyms i tryd direct downloading it downloaded bt cant play.
I will like to knw wat i am doing wrong or better a tutorial on wat to do to be able to download playable torrent movies.
Tanx for ur contribution.

Please provide more info. Are you trying this on phone or pc? If it's phone, is it android? Do you get an error message when you click on magnet?
When you click on magnet does it open your torrent app.? If it does, does it display the file you want to download as well as the location to save it?
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by udatso: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's my adownloader app for Android downloading my movie perfectly

Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by ashatoda: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am using pc cos i dont own an android
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by Avatar(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Visit torrent2ddl.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by udatso: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Give us a screen snap of your downloading file of your PC
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2015
How do you download torrent sites from a laptop?
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by mikeayus(m): 12:41am On Apr 22, 2015
udatso:
That's my adownloader app for Android downloading my movie perfectly
A TUTORIAL WUD BE APPRECIATED
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by emmanwandud(m): 4:34am On Apr 22, 2015
How do you download utorrent wif a bb torch
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by udatso: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
mikeayus:

A TUTORIAL WUD BE APPRECIATED
Install torrent app of your choice.

Open it and edit download speed from unlimited to the max download speed of your network

Set the upload speed >= ( greater than or equal to) 5% of your download speed

Open any torrent site( I prepare kickass.to or kickass.so) and select the movie or file of of your choice

Click on the magnet link Icon which is usually like an inverted letter "U"

Your torrent app will automatically open With info of the desired file you wish to download. Click on download to start downloading
NOTE: if you have more than one torrent app, these apps will be displayed for you to select the one to use for the downloading.

After that wait patiently for your file(s) to finish downloading

2 Likes

Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
I was using torrent clients before but it was too slow so I switched on to download accelerator which is 5 times faster than torrent. See the full tutorial here.
http://sajforum.com/t-how-to-download-torrent-with-mtn
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2015

Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by udatso: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2015
olasircoded:
How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM
http://www.femdevcon..com/2015/04/o-you-are-in-college-or-in-firm-where.html
This is easily achieved when downloading files less than a gig. The OP wants to know how to use torrent app to download torrent files and not how to use IDM.
Re: How To Download From Torrent Sites by jworos(m): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
Is pretty straight forward, if d magnet link doesn't work for you, just download d torrent file to ur Pcusually not up to 200kb,den open utorrent or bittorrent click on file den add torrent, locate d file were u saved it n click open to start d download.

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. / MTN Data Plans And Prices / How To Get 1.5 GB + N500 For N100 On MTN & 3 GB + N1000 For N200 ( Screenshots )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.