Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. (3266 Views)

My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / It Seems I'm Using A Chinese Android Phone; It Gives Me Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2016
the phone has been working normal without memory card in it.

recently, I bought a 15gig memory card and inserted it on the phone. my default memory is set as SD CARD. since then this phone is f9. if I snap any pic, it will appear but in few minutes d pic will b blank. if I send music or vid, not all will play. this same music and vid plays well without memory card. if I save pics from WhatsApp give the pic 1 hour and it will go blank. if I download games, it will not play.

I later exchanged memory card with a friend who has 16 gig, BT this problem continued.
is it that Tecno L5 isn't meant to be used wt m card.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by amtaken(f): 2:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Techno aka toy phones.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by madjnr: 4:48am On Mar 22, 2016
the memory card it's bad
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2016
madjnr:
the memory card it's bad
I was also having the same thought then I removed the 16gig memory from my phone and exchanged it with my friend's working 16gig but d problem continued.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by nepapole(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Try the windows phones.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by madjnr: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
strong766:
I was also having the same thought then I removed the 16gig memory from my phone and exchanged it with my friend's working 16gig but d problem continued.
tryfactoryreset
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Pressea(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2016
It's a memory card problem
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
madjnr:
tryfactoryreset
I did that before inserting the other 16gig mcard and stl dsam
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by adebayo89(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2016
try smaller memory card like 4 or 8 gb
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Xhaka(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
I you're having issues about their phone, jusk check for solutions on their forum http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by kolexepana: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
strong766:

recently, I bought a 15gig memory card and inserted it on the phone. my default memory is set as SD CARD. since then this phone is f9. if I snap any pic, it will appear but in few minutes d pic will b blank. if I send music or vid, not all will play. this same music and vid plays well without memory card. if I save pics from WhatsApp give the pic 1 hour and it will go blank. if I download games, it will not play.

I later exchanged memory card with a friend who has 16 gig, BT this problem continued.
The one you bought might be bad, What about the memory card that came with the phone?
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
kolexepana:

The one you bought might be bad, What about the memory card that came with the phone?
the phone doesn't come with a memory card
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by kolexepana: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
strong766:
the phone doesn't come with a memory card
Oh, then you'll need to get a good memory card from a reliable shop.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by IkennaBasilJR(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
strong766:

Techno and their craps.. bros never settle for less next time.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by edin: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
I had the same problem. Tecno l5 was nt properly design for mcard use. The best optical is to the restart ur phone each time u discover the problem. That is wat I normally do.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by adebayo89(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
edin:
I had the same problem. Tecno l5 was nt properly design for mcard use. The best optical is to the restart ur phone each time u discover the problem. That is wat I normally do.

is the camera OK??
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by Xhaka(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
adebayo89:

is the camera OK??
5MP for Back camera and 2MP front Camera.
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by MossLuv: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Maybe mine is fake! I bought one here in mkd and not up to a month d phone develop fault (refused to increase battery charging even though it indicated "charging" it finally went off and refused to power or charge) i took it back to d shop i bought it and they registered it and told me they would take it to lagos. To cut d story shot, they brought d phone back and i used it 4 just 4days and it develop same problem again! It seems its a general factory problem with d model coz i met another man with dsame problem in their shop today... Unfortunately, he just bought it 5days ago. Pls any other person with similar problem or solution should pls share ur experience or idea...
Re: My Tecno L5 Is Giving Me Problems. by youngguru23(m): 5:53pm On May 12, 2016
MossLuv:
Maybe mine is fake! I bought one here in mkd and not up to a month d phone develop fault (refused to increase battery charging even though it indicated "charging" it finally went off and refused to power or charge) i took it back to d shop i bought it and they registered it and told me they would take it to lagos. To cut d story shot, they brought d phone back and i used it 4 just 4days and it develop same problem again! It seems its a general factory problem with d model coz i met another man with dsame problem in their shop today... Unfortunately, he just bought it 5days ago. Pls any other person with similar problem or solution should pls share ur experience or idea...

Same here the battery went off and not charging again. Still haven't see a solution to it

(1) (Reply)

₦360,000 Iphone X Costs Apple Just ₦129,000 To Make(photos) / How Do I Change Infinix Note 4 Font Without Rooting? / My New Nokia 3.1plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.