Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline (1292 Views)

Naija Or Nigerian, Which Is Better For Domain Name? / Please I Need A Better Plan For Domain And Hosting / URGENT: Help Can't Make Payment On GO DADDY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by Akinsnaira: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Hello House! I need to register this domain name now but where I am right now, there is no where to facilitate any payment online for me, like Paypal/Credit Card. Please anybody with an idea of any domain name registrar that accepts bank transfer or recharge cards or any other means of payment that can be accessible for me would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by thewebcraft(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2015
Akinsnaira:
Hello House! I need to register this domain name now but where I am right now, there is no where to facilitate any payment online for me, like Paypal/Credit Card. Please anybody with an idea of any domain name registrar that accepts bank transfer or recharge cards or any other means of payment that can be accessible for me would be appreciated.

Thanks

Visit Www.Syskay.com they accept bank deposit
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by Akinsnaira: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
thewebcraft:

Visit Www.Syskay.com they accept bank deposit

Ok thanks, you mean like they give me an account number to make the payment to?
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by thewebcraft(m): 1:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Akinsnaira:

Ok thanks, you mean like they give me an account number to make the payment to?
Yes you make the payment to their account number (if you dont have access to internet banking) and add the name of depositor as the domain name you are registering then your email in bracket e.g Name of depositor: www.yourdomain.com (you@gmail.com). You should see all these there.
Syskay is very good. I've hosted 70% of my projects there.

1 Like

Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by Akinsnaira: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
thewebcraft:

Yes you make the payment to their account number (if you dont have access to internet banking) and add the name of depositor as the domain name you are registering then your email in bracket e.g Name of depositor: www.yourdomain.com (you@gmail.com). You should see all these there.

Thanks, I am even coming to that, so you registered with them, pls how is their server and uptime like. I only want to register a domain name with them, not hosting
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by Akinsnaira: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
thewebcraft:

Thanks, pls if you don't mind, could you give me a link to any website you have registered or hosted with them. Thanks
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by Akinsnaira: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2015
thewebcraft:

Please send the link to my Mention here on Nairaland, I no longer use that email address you have sent the message to. Please let all the communications be here on Nairaland, coz I have abandoned my email address I used to create my Nairaland profile.

Thanks
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by thewebcraft(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Akinsnaira:

Please send the link to my Mention here on Nairaland, I no longer use that email address you have sent the message to. Please let all the communications be here on Nairaland, coz I have abandoned my email address I used to create my Nairaland profile.

Thanks
I was Banned 2 days for replying your question.. i registered enochlouis,fringantalen and og-softskills all .com domains. Register here syskay.com/domains.html
Re: Any Help To Make Payment For Domain Name Registration Offline by Akinsnaira: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
thewebcraft:

I was Banned 2 days for replying your question.. i registered enochlouis,fringantalen and og-softskills all .com domains. Register here syskay.com/domains.html

Ok I got them,

You mean you were banned for replying my question, how come, does my question violate Nairaland's rules?

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Us Adsense / How To Create Multiple Facebook Accounts Using One Email Account / I Need A Cargo And Logistics Wordpress Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.