Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death (42107 Views)

Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
Not again! The rate of murder cases these days is alarming! Since she doesn`t value human life, she should also be killed. I mean a painful death. Justice must hold!
Iffa here say them bail am with
#5000, then it would be obvious that Nigeria`s sickness is beyond cure.

Did you read the notes at all.

This does not sound like a murder. It sounds like self defense to me.

If you say Justice is killing this young lady for trying to protect her life from an assailant who meant to kill her, then I think you are one of those Jungle Justice people who should be given a taste of their own medicine.

If na you, you go siddon look make them kill you abi.

Mofo Monkey like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Cymbal: 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by ichommy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
So sad
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by tintingz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is like we are in the knife age undecided
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Peacewealth(f): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
let me notify the gateman in purgatory
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by justi4jesu(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lilprincey:
After God fear Women..

angry
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Ogatitus: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Moses don die... minus 1
If she is sentenced to death... minus 2

This is great for the fight against over-population in Nigeria; 2 less mouths to feed (parents thanking God); 2 new job vacancies (the unemployed rejoice).

Truly, Nigeria is getting better!
like seriously..are you that cold blooded

#ogatitus
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by sydneyboss(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
I wonder y u people are blaming this poor lady, this is pure coincidence, the lady had a dream which she shared to a friend, y should the deceased start up a fight for a dream which probably didn't mean anything, now he is dead and d blame is on this girl. the dude was trying to show his power cos he is a cultist, this is d result... R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by sacora(f): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Moses don die... minus 1

This is great for the fight against over-population in Nigeria; 2 less mouths to feed (parents thanking God); 2 new job vacancies (the unemployed rejoice).

lolz.....2ru talk
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Homoh: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wicked being...may her soul RIP
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by abdillahee(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
TOO BAD!!!
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ogatitus:

like seriously..are you that cold blooded

#ogatitus

well, at least you now know that boko haram isn't as useless as they are
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by glosplendid(f): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Some pple get mind oooo
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Omotayor123(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ki oluwa ya wa ya Esu. she said d boy wanted to stab her nd she tries to defend herself. Who really attacked with a knife D boy or her? not clear.

But seriously I felt sorry for her. I hope d judge will b lenient.
Ki olohun ma fi iso re so wa.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by chemaze(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Most pple are now behaving like a wide Animal (Pre-predator relationship), stabing is now the competition of the days.

Girl kill her guy, man kill her wife>>>>>> what a word

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Amin

Amen
Ase

Omotayor123:
Ki oluwa ya wa ya Esu. she said d boy wanted to stab her nd she tries to defend herself. Who really attacked with a knife D boy or her? not clear.

But seriously I felt sorry for her. I hope d judge will b lenient.
Ki olohun ma fi iso re so wa.

ki awa na masho arawa oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Omotayor123(f): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ganoderma:

Did you read the notes at all.

This does not sound like a murder. It sounds like self defense to me.

If you say Justice is killing this young lady for trying to protect her life from an assailant who meant to kill her, then I think you are one of those Jungle Justice people who should be given a taste of their own medicine.

If na you, you go siddon look make them kill you abi.

Mofo Monkey like you.
My tot exactly! U speak wisdom.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Bowaley17(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
The guy don dey craze. That serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by eudoh940(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
All d stabbings dis yr na ladies to guy, ladies to guy, wetin de hapun sef, ladies abeg stabbing spirit de Una hands. Make unaa small small ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by clemz88(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
LEvuls:
So many killings here and there

in marriage

in relationship

even when you are on your own(ask foreigners in SA)

what a sick world

Jesus please come and take me home cause am afraid of death

please Dnt quote me as am minding my business here undecided
u be elijah? U can't run away from it. I don quote oya slap me cool
LEvuls:
So many killings here and there

in marriage

in relationship

even when you are on your own(ask foreigners in SA)

what a sick world

Jesus please come and take me home cause am afraid of death

please Dnt quote me as am minding my business here undecided
u be elijah? U can't run away from it. I don quote oya slap me
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Ogatitus: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:

well, at least you now know that boko haram isn't as useless as they are

hmmm... *runs away*
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by clemz88(m): 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dream turning reality undecided.is not d gals fault had it been the guy minded his business it wouldn't have happened.

Ladies this one that any tin now na knife heeeeeeen hope it wount get to a time of using gun
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by rikamann: 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
LORD, HAVE MERCY!
See how the lady put herself in trouble by default
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

To the lady!
To the dude? REST IN PEACE PIECES!
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ogatitus:

hmmm... *runs away*

grin dis guy yua cracking me up grin
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
I pray she gets manslaugther.
With a good lawyer, she might serve minimum years.

As for the dead guy! I pray he enter hell fire with lighter! undecided

RUNZ WEY THE GUY BRING NA HIM STILL KILL AM.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by LEvuls(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
clemz88:
u be elijah? U can't run away from it. I don quote oya slap me coolu be elijah? U can't run away from it. I don quote oya slap me
Thanks for quoting undecided
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by alobam1: 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
ziqqz:
Moses don die... minus 1

You are nothing but a confirm fool and an Idiot.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by ijustdey: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
ikombe:
Self defence undecided

that's if she will get man slaughter judgment.....
because the correlation btw slap in the dream.... beating by the guy and mistake killing by her can give her a head way sha
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by emperorlero(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
These days when people have a little fight, they rush to get a knife...
What did you expect when you fought with a knife?
help me ask them as if a knife is a candy stick you give kids to play with.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Illiteracy on the guy's side.

Lack of Christianity on the girl's side.

She went to tell her bad dream to a fellow girl and the guy heard it, instead of telling God.
Re: Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death by ijustdey: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
sydneyboss:
I wonder y u people are blaming this poor lady, this is pure coincidence, the lady had a dream which she shared to a friend, y should the deceased start up a fight for a dream which probably didn't mean anything, now he is dead and d blame is on this girl. the dude was trying to show his power cos he is a cultist, this is d result... R.I.P

the actions by the guy shows be that he is really a cultist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Man Falls Asleep In 62-year-old Woman's Bed After Raping Her / 65-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter, Gives Her N20 / Teacher Boils A Boys Hands In Kura For Refusing To Run Errand. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.