Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Manual Blender!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Manual Blender!!! (3032 Views)

6-speed Ninja Blender At Micostar Mall / Which Brand Of Blender Is Good For Blending Beans / How To Make Pounded Yam In A Blender Or Food Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manual Blender!!! by K9blunt(f): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2015
av been thinking about blending tomatoes at home instead of patronising commercial blenders in the market..l I thought up manual blending, am a sucker for 'do it yourself' attitudes but lately I got dissapointed in the manual blended I got, it doesn't as expected instead it grinds and my intention is to blend in to a paste or sauce.

so here's my question,
the manual blenders found in Nigerian markets for blending egusi,ogbono etc. are they good for wet foods like tomatoes and fresh peppers?
if not what other product would you recommend?
Re: Manual Blender!!! by babythug(f): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Those hand blenders are for dry food items. You might have to invest in a high tech blender maybe kenwood, phillips or the likes. You can also try de-seeding the peppers before blending to help make the puree smooth.

If you can also get a good ol' grinding slab and stone, you'll be doing it yourself and the puree will be smooth wink and also nepa won't be a stumbling block!

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Manual Blender!!! by K9blunt(f): 9:30am On Apr 21, 2015
babythug:
Those hand blenders are for dry food items. You might have to invest in a high tech blender maybe kenwood, phillips or the likes. You can also try de-seeding the peppers before blending to help make the puree smooth.

If you can also get a good ol' grinding slab and stone, you'll be doing it yourself and the puree will be smooth wink and also nepa won't be a stumbling block!

Good luck.
grinding stone! lwkmd..... actually I kinda hate that kind of stress and the Kenwood I got something similar but it doesn't even blend well just slices, but thanks for your advise

1 Like

Re: Manual Blender!!! by janedoe(f): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
There are manual blenders for 'wet' foods too. Just google it and look under "images" [ smiley

1 Like

Re: Manual Blender!!! by GodLifted: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2018
This manual blender can do the job for you, u can order for your now. Call 0.8.1.5.0.8.0.5.1.0.0

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Eba Lovers / Caption This Photo Of Four Women Eating A Bowl Of Eba / See How He Decorated His 'eba' (viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.