Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa (1169 Views)

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Militants Attack Lagos And Ogun Communities. Kill Eight Persons / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by esere826: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Three friend hook up in a social media platform to discuss current happenings

Femi@Lagos: These South Africans are xenophobic mehn. Can you believe the way they are attacking foreigners and 9jas after how we helped them conquer apartheid. Emeka, i don't know what u people are still doing there
Emeka@SA: Its not about being here. This is an African country and we contribute to the economy just the way we have MTN and DSTV in Nigeria

Femi@Lagos: I hope you flat heads did not provoke them by saying that you make up 70% of their population and that SA is a no man's land
Emeka@SA: Femi, u dey craze. It's not only Nigerians that they are attacking they are attacking other Africans too.

Me: its' so sad o. How did it all begin?
Emeka@SA: It their useless South African Zulu king. He said something about foreigners not being welcomed, and pronto his people went on rampage.

Me: but I can't recall the Zulu king saying anything to the effect of encouraging his people to attack foreigners.
Femi@Lagos: The king should know better. He should know that whatever he says can be echoed by his illiterate followers and given a new and dangerous life.
Me: I guess that's' true.

Femi@Lagos: Can you believe that the kings spokesperson offered another statement in which the king stood by his earlier statement. That king na proper goat o.
Me: Ehm,,.. Femi, I remember that some weeks ago, your own king in Lagos threatened that Igbos will drown in the lagoon if they vote against his favoured candidate.

Emeka@SA: Don't mind that irresponsible Lagos king.
Femi@Lagos: Who are you calling irresponsible. Watch your mouth. How dare you insult my king if you don't have kings in your area
respect yourself... skaliwag, insolent buffoon, clueless anima.

3 Likes

Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by esere826: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emeka@SA: Why can't your king be insulted, but you can insult the SA king. Are they not both humans?
Femi@Lagos: Look, even if what my king did was wrong, the kingship extends beyond the person. It's the stool that must me respected.

Emeka@SA: What nonsense are you saying, is the stool the king or the person the king? Does the Zulu king not also have a stool? abegi
Me: Guys, abeg take it easy. Both of you have a point you know. Emeka, despite what Femi's king said -and Femi admits it was wrong-
it might be too much for you to insult his king to his face. After all, I am yet to hear of two men who when quarrelling one calls the mum of the other an ashawo to his face even if this is a known fact in the community.

Emeka@SA: what nonsense. So if Hitler were alive and had children, are you saying the Jews cannot insult Hitler anytime they are near his children.
Me: Ehmm... I think that example is too extreme

Femi@Lagos: Esere why are you bothering yourself with this idiot. He would soon say he is a Jew. Abegi all flat heads should all go and die. Maybe that's what the SA's are helping us accomplish.
me: Haba Femi, that is cruel naw.

Emeka@SA: That's the way of these coward, gambari slaves. Always wishing death on others and then hiding behind others to bring it to pass.
Femi@Lagos: Although I was upset, I did not mean every word I said about you guys dying sha.

Emeka@SA: Yes, like how we hear that your king was only joking when he said that we would be drowned abi?
Femi@Lagos: I remember clearly that your own kings where busy clapping and cheering my king when he made the statement. That means it was a joke.

Emeka@SA: They were only being smart. How could they have done otherwise in the palace. So that your king would immediately dispatch them to the lagoon abi?.
Me: Permit me to interject. Guys, imagine if the Lagos king had also said that all the igbo women would be ravished.
Femi, would this have been considers a joke and not a threat by a stretch of your imagination? Emeka would your leaders have also clapped too to this jest or threat in order to escape the palace?

Femi@Lagos: Esere you are an ignoramus. You think you a re smart abi
Emeka@SA: Esere you are a tribalist, you don't want my people to progress. goat.
Me: Abeg make una no vex oooo.
*logs off

2 Likes

Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by abila122: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
wtf
Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by esere826: 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
2 WEEKS LATER. Emeka and Femi hook up online

Emeka@SA: O boy haw far naw?
Femi@Lagos: I dey. how ur side.

Emeka@SA: I dey bam. No shaking. I go enter lag next week o. I wan hook up with one Funke babe wen dey distrub me since.
Femi@Lagos: Correct guy. E be like say we suppose spend the weekend for Calabar. I get wan Nnkechi girl for office
wen her ikebe dey do the less you look, the more you see. I no wan make my iyawo catch me.

Emeka@SA: O boy forget that thing. if you see Funke picture em,, i sure say she set pass Nkechi oo.
Emeka@SA: By the way, what of Esere826 sef. We suppose hook up with am?

Femi@Lagos: Forget that fake guy. Na so so grammar im sabi. Im no sabi action. We go block later
Emeka@SA: Ok naw. I go halla u. * logs off

1 Like

Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by eCollynzo: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Absolute bollocks!
Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by stabillo(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
nothing but to just LOL

2 Likes

Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
musing2:
Lalasticlala FP please grin
abi o sick? Front page ko, middle page ni!
Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by testarossa: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Too long, lost your point. Btw, the Oba of Lagos saying ibos would drown in the lagoon was pure sarcasm, some people are not smart enough to comprehend. You don't just pick some lines out of the whole context to understand a novel. The Zulu king on the other hand said they don't want foreigners, that's straight up.
Re: The Powerful X Men Of Lagos And South Africa by An0nimus: 12:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Funny but that's How I save numbers on my phone eg Emeka@Lagos, Jide@NL, Obama@USAgrin

(1) (Reply)

Gov Rerun: Ihedioha, Alhassan, Otti Reject Results. / Transparency Int’l Rates President Jonathan Govt As Best to Buhari, Obj Govt / Ogun State Youths At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.