Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra (84897 Views)

Hope They Are Not Set For War: MASSOB Urges Ndigbo To Return To Igboland Now / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

who want to fight? the hausas? the igbos? the deltans? against who? the nigerian army that have swear to protect the integrity of nigeria as a whole?

i find nothing wrong with what i wrote...na you igbos want to put us to deltans...i rather be deltans,than a nasty igbo... angry angry angry

btw..you took this from another thread...your argument dont have legs.....go fvck yourself...!!!!

You deliberately mentioned EVERY region except behold SW, YOUR TRUE PPL. On that quote it was "the dektans", indicating separation from delta. Now it's "we delta".
And for your information I'm from delta state, Asaba to be precise And I can smell you Yoruba cowards from a mile away.
Shameless ppl

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Greatfuture: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please i think enough of this tribal push,i advise just like scotland in the UK, a referendum should be carried out in the so called igbo areas to determine if they want to leave alone in their own country so that this issue of Biafra will be solved out.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
sighs #
This epistle eh?

counter the epistle onye yoruba

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see imbe dey person imbe. You and your entire igbos are a nuisance wherever you are and all imbeciles. I'm not a tribalist but you people are noise makers.
@last you will know who is making empty noise...I don't even your time because by then na border u go dey; dey try to by pass pass Biafra immigration officers...no refugee entry for you...just watch and see; you will remember all this by then.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

U can't be from Niger delta and be IGBO except you are lost. Find your origin sir.
I thought your argument had basic structure, facts from the truth. but from your above statement I can clearly deduce that you have no proper clarity of the aboriginal of the state you strongly hold. the Igbo's own part of that land from settling many years ago, and your words of fear from within toward dying can not change it. the Igbo's can never be a problem to their brothers. but it is clear you're not one, maybe you're middle bet?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caleycash:
@last you will know who is making empty noise...I don't even have your time because by then na border u go dey; dey try to by pass pass Biafra immigration officers...no refugee entry for you...just watch and see; you will remember all this by then.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.
undecided are you a niger delta?
how's edo and niger delta the same.
if you are not igbo then what are you?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by anwo247: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Verify that the name Biafra was suggested by an IJAW man.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
You want to strt killing, pls do note that this is 2015 not 1967 cos we are spreadout unlike before, do know we have more money now than before, do you know that Igbos In USA alone can finance us if war breakout? I pity you if true you are from ishekiri
mulattoclaro:
you'll die in greater numbers this time.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by CHM11: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
babilicious:
it is clear that you're a novice and I don't argue with such so I won't belittle myself and my esteemed knowledge....do you know your history? Pls read your history before writing rubbish....is only an illiterate that argues without facts.....igbos migrated from the jew and first settled in "Nri" in anambra state. This was even thought in sceondary...this shows you don't hv a secondary school education #shame# you can read this book "uta asusu igbo nke (ss1)" if you're interested in getting the facts (but ofcourse you won't cos you will never understand it since you ain't educated #sorry#)
Which school? All those shits houses in the south east that sing the national anthem in igbo? Teach english in igbo? Please travel more!!!!

No one though such junk lies in standard secondary schools in Lagos..... Asusu igbo my butt!!!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
anwo247:

I'm sure you quoted wrongly! Please check.

I am a Niger Deltan and the Biafra in Niger Delta is embedded in Delta state (my state) and in rivers state. The igbos in this two states forms the majority in Niger Delta. Go check.

We are better with Biafra than the Islamic zealots form the north and the fearful yorubas who are born to serve.

Have you ever heard of a man Called Chukwuma Nzeogwu? Please check.

I wasn't talking about you. I was agreeing with you. I was talking about CHM11. I'm from Asaba so no need to preach to me about our history. All I know I support the Biafran dream and with Massob on this their decision.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by abatically(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
I still don't get this conspiracy theory. I think Nigerians voted for the candidate of their choice regardless of ethnic group. In 2011 Jonathan won the election because Nigerians chose him, then they did not complain that the igbos and Yorubas ganged against buhari.

Now the south west are tired of Jonathan and voted him out, then they scream conspiracy. Let's look a it this way, Jonathan won all the states in the south east and south south, why didn't they said they ganged up against buhari in those states. Jonathan even won in ekiti (a south western state), nasarawa, platue and taraba (technically northern states). I just don't get it why people keep saying the north and south west ganged up against the south East when it is actually the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Amack(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
I believe in biafra my country.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Yes we are almost there, just a few more moves and Ndiigbo are out of Nigeria.

Oga eme unu zoom nanya!
good for you!!
I'd be happy for you guys.
adeitoro:

counter the epistle onye yoruba
me?
Counter that thing you posted?
I don't think so.
Not one for back and forth..I'll pass dear.
Cheeerio

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Hahaha. You wish. I'm not even yoruba. Useless yeebos. Flat headed people. Una go die many this time.

start the killing,
what is keeping you? Onye yoruba

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
I am Yoruba and Proud. But for anyone wanting Nigeria as a state to continue in its current form, I like to ask you the following;

What do we have in common?

What shared history have we?

Why should we continue unity as a country?

If you have no credible answer to this questions, it is better to hold your view about Nigeria close to your heart and keep praying it will survive forever in its current form, because the reality is we share and have nothing in common, we will eventually split as that the only realistic outcome.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by publicenemy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHM11:

They should start by relocating peacefully to the south east.
They should all Leave Lagos and Kano if they don't want to co-exist.

Most importantly, they should NEVER add Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwaibom and cross rivers to their Biafra dream because WE IN NIGER DELTA ARE NOT IGBOS.

Success to the igbos as they seek their own country.

God bless. Never read a better comment on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
careful what you spit.
Lest it bites you hard
Anger is a tool...

Abeg jor mrs. Preacher pls go preach somewhere else.
Leave me and my anger alone

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibuike65:
lol una No even the our map we no even need una
Imposter!!!...why is your name Chibuike?! hhmm...why not answer Danjuma or Ibukun...mtcheeww my friend you are confused soul!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
OneNaira6:

Abeg jor mrs. Preacher pls go preach somewhere else.
Leave me and my anger alone
I ain't no preacher.
Ride on then
Spit fire!
Let's see who it razes.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by OneNaira6: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

they are wicked and dark mind .

They really are. They are the only tribe I know of cowardly even online

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibuike65:
lol una No even the our map we no even need una
Imposter!!!...why is your name Chibuike?! hhmm...why not answer Danjuma or Ibukun...mtcheeww my friend you are a confused soul!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by judondasylva(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
cocoduck:
CHM1
Hahahaha you know absolutely nothing about what you are defending so ferociously
Obigbo is Pure IGBO land but that is not the only IGBO land in River state
I am nit talking about PH
jay jay okocha is IGBO pure and pure
but he is from Delta state. does delta state make him less IGBO? come on please reason with your head not your butt
I have given you several instances so I know w hat I am talking about
pls stop wasting ur time and strength replying that guy that lack reasoning. he should go and read his history books,thats if he can understand with that his block brain. the guy is a pure fool

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
mizzsmilez:
good for you!!
me?
Counter that thing you posted?
I don't think so.
Not one for back and forth..I'll pass dear.
Cheeerio

good, then stop quoting me if you have nothing to say. Onye yoruba

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
adeitoro:

good, then stop quoting me if you have nothing to say. Onye yoruba
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by waternogetemeny: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=mizzsmilez post=32932076]good for you!!

Thanks!
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by mizzsmilez(f): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=waternogetemeny post=32932228][/quote]uwc
Cheers.
Good luck.
Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by cheruv: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
Setaje:

My brother abeg itshekiri don't answer igbo like names except maybe half breeds. Am itshekiri. My name sounds more yoruba so does most itshekiri people I no Secondly. There is no use arguing wiv them. There will and never be unity between the south east and south south. There are just too many ethnic groups. We rather be independent than be one. How do u tell an urhobo man or ijaw man to be under igbo. Not to talk of itshekiri or Okpe. It's not possible. Hence the true Niger deltans in this forum don't even argue. We just watch and laugh as they attach by force. The ijaws and other groups are not stupid. Their attachment is just because of oil. Nothing more. Let everybody fight their own battle.
am happy a Jekri girl has appeared to put paid to all the lies that Sobo guy called CHM11 has been peddling here.
as for the rest of piece, all I can say is once we incorporate the SS Igbos, the remaining SS tribes can find their square root.
we're only trying to restore an empire that existed 4000yrs ago which is the empire of Biafra and all Igbos whether in the SS or SE has equal patrimony to the imperial realm

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Sweetlemon(f): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
abatically:
I still don't get this conspiracy theory. I think Nigerians voted for the candidate of their choice regardless of ethnic group. In 2011 Jonathan won the election because Nigerians chose him, then they did not complain that the igbos and Yorubas ganged against buhari.

Now the south west are tired of Jonathan and voted him out, then they scream conspiracy. Let's look a it this way, Jonathan won all the states in the south east and south south, why didn't they said they ganged up against buhari in those states. Jonathan even won in ekiti (a south western state), nasarawa, platue and taraba (technically northern states). I just don't get it why people keep saying the north and south west ganged up against the south East when it is actually the other way round.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Caleycash(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dominante:
I am Yoruba and Proud. But for anyone wanting Nigeria as a state to continue in its current form, I like to ask you the following;

What do we have in common?

What shared history have we?

Why should we continue unity as a country?

If you have no credible answer to this questions, it is better to hold your view about Nigeria close to your heart and keep praying it will survive forever in its current form, because the reality is we share and have nothing in common, we will eventually split as that the only realistic outcome.
Brother you are blessed for being realistic and no sentiments... You think deep!!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
OneNaira6:

They really are. They are the only tribe I know of cowardly even online

we are not afraid of them physically ,mentally ,intellectually ,

spiritually .

this guy's are hand maid of vampire ,

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra by emmysoftyou: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Thank you very much. God forbid anybody calling me a Biafran. I am Naija through and through!!
who be dis mkpi..

I ve notice yu..

Next ..

In as much I don't supports biafrans dream,pple should mind the way they talk against ndigbos...

That I won't take..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.