Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death (84826 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Peace Committee Is Powerless Under This Desperate Government - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Hugged: 9:10am On May 15, 2022
Shared with Caption ....

If you need to murder someone to “defend” your god, then your god is powerless and useless.

And if reading this tweet upset you, you are brainless. You are exactly the chosen intended audience for the tweet.

The earlier we speak against this barbarism, the better for all of us.

If you believe your god is all-powerful, why does he need you a mere human mortal to “fight” for him and “defend” him? Think about it.

I write this to everyone who believes in the existence of an all-powerful God.

If our God is “almighty”, pls why do we need to murder for him?

If your god is “all-merciful”, “all-forgiving”, “merciful” and “benevolent”, why do you not leave judgment to him to do?

If he’s the one offended;
If he’s the “Almighty” and “True Judge”;

Why do you see the need to carry out judgment for him- if he’s not powerless and useless?

That young girl murdered is a human being like me like you. Someone’s sister, someone’s daughter and someone’s friend.

All her friends, families and loved ones are in pain right now because she went to school in a place that felt it’s okay to murder people to “defend” their god.

We need to do better
We need to think better.
This is 2022. Not the year 1322.

We are civilised people. Not brutal barbarians. We need to rethink our ways and our behaviour.

Finally:
If you need to kill a human being to defend your god, your god is simply useless and powerless.

BloggerDonald.com Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1525441650994069505

398 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2022
Islamabad will not like this........

Aside that,I haven't heard one word from Christian leaders....

This one is stronger than me.

551 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Bmaster(m): 9:22am On May 15, 2022
i am sorry to say this,but deborah died as a result of shenanigans.

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

258 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by backnbeta(f): 9:28am On May 15, 2022
On point. Why kill to defend a supposedly powerful god? Several times I hear people mock Jesus but I just believe it's out of ignorance! Never has it crossed my mind to fight for Him because I know He is a merciful God and a powerful God who is capable of defending Himself!

657 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Joezinho: 9:29am On May 15, 2022
Muslims in the north have very high illiteracy populace, even the educated ones are semi illiterates too..

The lack of proper reasoning is common in the land, the result is this, killings in the name of a god.. I find it irritating that, regardless of the deity, it’s always the faithful followers who are expected to do the “dirty work” for a supposedly all-powerful being..

Bloody infidels..

545 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Bmaster(m): 9:49am On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
You are very foolish, sorry to say...were you there to know what transpired between those animals and her... you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless gods
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Hence I am concluding mine with you right away.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Islandlady(f): 9:55am On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:
I don't know what transpired between both of them,but what I am saying in essence is that whatever conversation it was shouldn't have started at all.

She should have known better than instigate a conversation with those animals at first,

Good since you don't know what transpired why conclude that she is unwise and don't know her limits undecided

The innocent teachers that have being murdered in the past up north, were they unwise too or don't know their limits

I repeat you will not be a victim or sacrificial lamb for a useless or powerless gods... Good day

512 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by doggedfighter(f): 10:06am On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

How on earth is a 200L student not wise enough to know her limits when dealing with people ?

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way.that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous act be brought to justice.

You lack sense !!

Keep blaming the victim. undecided

492 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2022
angry angry All I know is that all the demons in hell shall rape Lugard a thousand times,for amalgamating us with these animals disguised as humans.

208 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Nobody: 10:19am On May 15, 2022
.the 1999 constitution supercedes any religious law ...weda christian or Muslim law...in the 1999 constitution, taking the law into ones hand is an offence... Murder is an offence...

The last time I checked, anyone who blasphem in Islam is taking to sharia court where his or her faith is decided...not mob action

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by DOTian: 10:21am On May 15, 2022
The intention behind all these murderous acts is to frighten everyone that's peaceful and from other religions to keep quiet and say nothing, while bloody islamists roam free killing at will... It won't work! You will be confronted and will be defeated!

As long as all of you insist that this God forsaken country will still be one, the more reasonable folks will always speak out against injustice, murder and arson committed by religious degenerates masquerading as soldiers of Muhammade.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by realmindz: 11:09am On May 15, 2022
Religion of terror

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by rockmite: 11:28am On May 15, 2022
Wake up and reason!!!
Think very deeply and see whose god is powerless and useless here.
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
They defended their powerless God by killing her without stress.
Her powerful God was watching during and after d dastard act.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!

20 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by dialfa: 11:34am On May 15, 2022
I blame Seun osewa

15 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by slivertongue: 11:38am On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

Christians killed in the past were falsely labelled. A disagreement such as in business transaction or even relationship male/ female can attract false accusations. While the educated ones may inquire the truth the illiterates resorts to murder

25 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Haynnie: 11:39am On May 15, 2022
Hugged:
Shared with Caption...

If we should take another opinion based on gender, most men would say women have a loose mouth. Not knowing when to say the right thing at the right time, not considering the later effect of what she had said.

I'm not in any form of supporting violence rather support the way she reacted on the group chat.

Islam has never one day liked to share the country with other religions thinking they are the supreme religion greater than any and would not tolerate any form of shade against their religion. They are always quick to deal with anybody who goes against their belief.

May the dead rest in peace.

BloggerDonald.com Reports

Source: https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1525441650994069505

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by slivertongue: 11:40am On May 15, 2022
If you need to murder someone to “defend” your god, then your god is powerless and useless.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by slivertongue: 11:41am On May 15, 2022
If your god is “all-merciful”, “all-forgiving”, “merciful” and “benevolent”, why do you not leave judgment to him to do?

If he’s the one offended;
If he’s the “Almighty” and “True Judge”;

Why do you see the need to carry out judgment for him- if he’s not powerless and useless?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by b3llo(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2022
Christianity connotes love!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Kenturkey048(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2022
Bmaster:

A true christian respects other people's choice of god while technically letting them know about his God(christ) in the most modest way. that's by the way.

I pray the perpetrators of such heinous acts are brought to justice.

Tell me what she said that warrants a death penalty...?

Sometimes ennh...The way you people speak ennh..I begin to wonder if sense is actually common.....

Okay ooh. I pray one day you won't find yourself in Deborah's position.Then you go understand wetin e mean to dey in midst of mumu..As in crowd that are dumb and brainwashed.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by TheTrueSeeker2: 11:42am On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
She was killed by people with powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
Suddenly, followers of powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!

So by your analysis,
Becos the victim's God 'did nothing' and allowed the perpetrator's to murder her and nothing happened means her God is powerless abi?

You see, that's the problem with your mentality, the obvious reason for your backwardness. The mere reason it seem as if nothing happened is a judgement against you and the perpetrators.

First of all, you referred to her God as 'powerless' simply because in your opinion, He 'did nothing' thereby making you guilty of the very blasphemy you accused her of. You belittled her God and her religion.

Her God and her religion could tolerate your blasphemy and ignorance but you and your religion are so beastly you can't stand it. You don't deserve to live among humans, you belong in the cave and should return there.
Secondly, her God doesn't need your 'assertion' to prove His powerfulness. So expecting to see Him 'do something' to prove His powerfulness to a nonentity like you and your religion, is

153 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Kenturkey048(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2022
rockmite:
Wake up and reason!!!
She was killed by people with a powerless God and yet nothing is happening.
Suddenly, followers of the powerful are fighting for Him (powerful God) since He can't do anything.

Wake up and reason!!!

This is exactly why they say religion is the worst mistake to mankind.

This nighar up here is comparing a powerful God to a powerless one..I wish you made sense from what you wrote..

34 Likes

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by DannyFX2638: 11:48am On May 15, 2022
I don't have anything to say but if allah or Mohamed is happy with the murder.. then he is far worser than the devil himself

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death by Tunechi5(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2022
Ok

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.