Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos (74619 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Pictured With Trey Songz / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ademidemoyo: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
ode that is not her sister.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosukola:

shut the hell up when did nose ring become an issue... hypocrite
If God wanted women to wear earrings, he wud ve created holes for dem, dont u think? I m not a hypocrite nor a saint neither .....
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by femi4: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Billyonaire:
I thought the father is a pastor. The girl looks pretty much like a Picadilly Ashawo
If u no get brain....I get place u fit borrow
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by bosukola: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
bxcode:
We don't want to see their facestongue
By the way what does kiki mean? undecided
then dont look
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ademidemoyo: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
y'all are actually quite stupid because that isn't her sister.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by bosukola: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

If God wanted women to wear earrings, he wud ve created holes for dem, dont u think? I m not a hypocrite nor a saint neither .....
your opinion is like an asshole everyone has one..doesnt make it relevant.. shut up once again..hypocrite
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by MKO4ever(m): 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
She is above average pretty, just the unnecessary ring in the nose
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by kefmawin: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lets get focused on more important things that would add value pls

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by bosukola: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=femi4 post=32924261]If u no get brain....I get place u fit borrow[/quote
your sister is an ashawo and your mother too
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by stelaar(m): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm Daddy G.O won't like this pisshure oooo
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by bosukola: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
MKO4ever:
She is above average pretty, just the unnecessary ring in the nose
she is gorgeous you are below average she can have whatever piercing she wants to have.. that is not her sister but if she was she could do whatever she wanted with every part of her body
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by bosukola: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
kefmawin:
Lets get focused on more important things that would add value pls

thank you focus on important things.. nigerians gossip too much book you dont know
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
bosukola:

your opinion is like an asshole everyone has one..doesnt make it relevant.. shut up once again..hypocrite
How can it b my opinion wen I didnt create her or write d bible. I only stated d truth... and fyi I aint a hypocrite.... Like u ve seen me doing hypocrisy b4.....
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ademidemoyo: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
stanley10122:
who noticed the nose ring on one of the girls shocked
thats not her sister!!!!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ireneidiva(f): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
whytepawn1:
is this a pastor's daughter?.. am not judging but her dressing should have been more conservative.
What is wrong with her dressing
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

Dressing speaks a lot...

Dressing? So whoever is not dressed to satisfy YOUR OWN moral levels/values should be labelled ashewo!

2 Likes

Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ireneidiva(f): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
crixtex:

Did God create clothes?
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by bosukola: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
OVER HYPING HER WILL ONLY ATTRACT CRITICS TOWARDS HER angry

yes even if the fact is that, that is not her sister if it was she is entitled to pierce whatever it is she wants

modified:
does any one notice she pierced a ring into her nose ?
shocked

pastor daughter indeed undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by elhakiimed(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
its clear she can't stomach all the paparazzi around buhari's daughter she want her share of the media hype undecided

buhari go and Hijab your girl before she push politicians' daughter into doing what I won't say ooo
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by kodded(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
[s]
Oduduwaboy:

Will you please shut up & crawl back to your cave please ?
[/s] undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ademidemoyo: 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
that is not her sister oh!!!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ikombe: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
kodded:
OVER HYPING HER WILL ONLY ATTRACT CRITICS TOWARDS HER angry

modified:
does any one notice she pierced a ring into her nose ?
shocked

pastor daughter indeed undecided
still looking for the ring undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by kodded(m): 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=bosukola post=32924228][/quote]AND WHAT HAS THAT GOT TO DO WITH WHAT I AM SAYING ?

undecided
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by ademidemoyo: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nairaland lets get the fact right , that is not her sister !!!
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by elhakiimed(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
the lady
beside
kiki
in second
pic
looks
like scar in lion king : \
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by kodded(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
ikombe:
still looking for the ring undecided
CHECK THE LAST PICTURE (ie the picture befor my post)
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by andyanders: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
Lets see her picture 6months after eating out of the famous 2billion Aso rock feeding allowance.

True talk.They will become obese.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by FitnessNigeria: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
She looks like one of these ladies along allen avenue every night
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Bexson: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Shebi dem say Osinbajo na Redeemed pastor? So he fooled Nigerians to believe he was god sent.
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
iyatrustee:
Lets see her picture 6months after eating out of the famous 2billion Aso rock feeding allowance.

They will turn to Mama Peace....... grin grin grin
Re: Vice President-elect's daughters Kiki Osinbajo and kid sister in new photos by cocokiller1(f): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
more zaron cosmetics added to the one she has olready
the faces that will smile with our money after may 29th
I pray things don't get worse
I prefer zahra to kiki osunbade tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking / Akpabio Clashes With House Of Representatives Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.