Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) (22709 Views)

The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Aisha Buhari, Children, Pray At An- Nur Mosque. / Aisha Buhari And Children Pray At The Ansar-ud-deen Mosque, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
Emir of Ilorin, Alh. Zulu Gambari & Distinguish Senate President, Sen @bukolasaraki at Ilorin Central Mosque

https://mobile.twitter.com/babaidris090/status/611897906879176704

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
This government is for photos by the photos for the photos

Emnyte:
That is DEMOPHOTOS

Thank you since may 29 we have been praticing DemoPhotos

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by buygala(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
And so? angry

I am strongly beginning beginning to suspect that this APC government will soon open a National Instagram account and compel all Nigerians to follow them embarassed

FIC ( Federal Instagram Certificate) may soon become compulsory for all adult Nigerians sad

They can go pray in front of a speeding Dangote truck for all I care angry

18 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by natas22: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
Buhari tourist, saraki celebrity omo this thing nobi change we want oh
www.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Emnyte(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok, but seems mencade5 has something to say
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by mencade5(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
okpolo eyew e no be open eyes.

saraki my man...well done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Government road I miss kwara I miss princess I miss spartacus I miss unilorin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Emnyte(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
This government is for photos by the photos for the photos
That is DEMOPHOTOS

15 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by natas22: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Let them pray hard because they need it because if them give us no change na comotting things we go do them come 2019
www.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Emnyte(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by mrborntodoit: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
They should pray well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by CR77(f): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Inside Mosque and church don turn to photo studio

9 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by oathman(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
ilcity.... i don miss dat town

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by successking401(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
K
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by horlah17(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Our senate president welcome 2 kwara
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Mogidi: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Bubu the snail president need prayers joor.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by sammyj: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by horlah17(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by ichidodo: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
Dis ya ah a bambayay ting bu Saraki be ah senation election champion fi de people..
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by deebsman1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
No other single talk in Ilorin oda than Bukola Saraki. The old yoruba adage of "ERIN IFON K'OMO E O'FON" is no more relevant in Kwara politics, "Olusola Saraki fon, bukola Saraki non nfon" meaning "AN ELEPHANT DON'T BLOW TRUMPET AND HIS SON TOO BLOW THE SAME TRUMPET" His father Olusola was the biggest man in the city ever now his son again
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Lilyomi(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
N the op did not concentrate or wat?
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by damiloladuke: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
was he not in abk this morning

READ THE DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA YOUTH HERE
www.wenogetjob..com
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by gunners160(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2015
So?abeg wetin koncern me
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by ramdris(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
And so? undecided

Mtcheeew! anything can make FP on this forum angry.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by globalresource: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
infact photos has taken the place of the government. anyway it is good grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by efilefun(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2015
grin
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by Mightymanna(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ilorin emirate hm
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by generaluthman: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by sammyj: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Saraki is just going all over the place looking for safe heavens and hope when he finds it he will not disappoint the masses with laws that lacks human faces!!! cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by lionduke(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Saraki And Emir Of Ilorin Pray At Ilorin Central Mosque (photo) by UnknownT: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2015
Are we practising "Photosynthesis" now? It's all about Pictures wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / Benin Residents Resist Electricity Officials After Disconecting Their Light.PICS / Muhammed Mahmood And Daughter Regain Freedom From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.