Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT (72991 Views)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by BankManager(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
People get time sha..Shey na gold medal them give am for trekking ni..
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Xtranoble: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
I really don't comment much but I doubt this guy.....if it takes about 12 hours to travel from Lagos to Abuja.@ >100Km/hr average speed. How many hours is this dude trekking per hour, resting and recuperating his strength.
APC are already showing Nigerians how they achieve. #fake

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by mrkings84(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls there's something fishy here about this trekker. Did he actually trek to fct from Lag? who were inspecting him? how many days did it take him? Where was he spending his nights? Did d ambulance follow him from d take off point and if yes, was it a national assignment that it attracted such attention? Pls just help clear me cos seems am lost or something!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by blaqoracle: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
How come ppl are this jobless in the north.... Northern Elites are wicked
you can't even hide your envy.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by LydayBobo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
kayode27:
Propaganda
Show off.
Hype.
APC sponsored advert.

Come on who treks from Lagos to Abuja in a suit.

Where is the Lagos, Ogun, ondo, Benin,... state pictures Abi the guy just burst out for Abuja

He even looks fresh & healthy.

I have to give it to the REFORMED CRIMINALS though, there are very good with staged drama.

Anyway Safe journey to the gentleman, you will not get a job, you already have one (APC Member).
Beef
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by kurt09(m): 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
WYman2:
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by ibrahimnati: 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...m
Don't even know what to believe again sef....
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by TemiATM(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chai, people can believe and celebrate lies so easily.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by U2ice(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Our new minister of transport
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by banky222: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Nigerians. Gollibe gullible gorillas. I hail ooo
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Arogba: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
timunstopable:
I stil dont believe this guy

until I see evidence of starting point

from Lagos > ibafo> mowe/redeem camp> sagamu > ogere > ibadan > iwo> ogbomoso > ilorin > jebba > mokwa > bida > minna > suleja > abuja

I dont effing believe it

What is so special about trekking from Lagos to Abuja and why is everybody doubting this guy?
I understand the feat is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria but Lagos to Abuja is only about 650 km which is a very short distance in terms of long distance trekking expedition. The guy made it to Abuja in 20 days, meaning he was trekking an average of 30 km a day. Under the right circumstances, any determine and fit person should be able to make the journey with proper planning.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fishbone11(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
adavetee:

God bless you for bringing this questions outa my mind.
Cos I'm still trying to imagine how he started the journey and who actually was following him and introducing him to all the communities he came across.

APC publicity Stunt.
Its all propaganda, Na so e easy to trek...
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by debco(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
SuperSuave:
I saw him in keke napep yesterday night na undecided the height of joblessness
the bottom line still is that he is jobless. I work, I use my Leisure time here so talk another thing ode

He works in a construction firm in Ibadan as an engineer so is not jobless. He must have is reasons for keeping to his word. Shikena
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by debco(m): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Arogba:

What is so special about trekking from Lagos to Abuja and why is everybody doubting this guy?
I understand the feat is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria but Lagos to Abuja is only about 650 km which is a very short distance in terms of long distance trekking expedition. The guy made it to Abuja in 20 days, meaning he was trekking an average of 30 km a day. Under the right circumstances, any determine and fit person should be able to make the journey with proper planning.

I wonder why they keep doubting,it's a matter of planning abi. The guy was determined he fit for the journey . Everyone is just seeing it from the angle of haaaaa abuja
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fairygeh(f): 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Agbegilodo:

E be like say you be expert for body odour.....
Anyway it takes one to know one....
This got me Lol.hahhahaa,Nairalanders cheesy
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by fishbone11(m): 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Arogba:

Your analysis is a lie from the pit of hell, do u know what it takes for someone to trek from Songo Oga to Lekki? or Apapa to Ibadan? even an athlete will faint cos of excessive accumulation of pyruvic acid in the muscle.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by klax(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Are you sure this is not joblessness in display because I can't imagine my staff abadon his duty and embark on this mad man pole to pole walk around aimlessly

I still can't understand his mission. Heroic welcome taken a mad man walk I think he need help. No offense .
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by stanzo: 11:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
fishbone11:

Your analysis is a lie from the pit of hell, do u know what it takes for someone to trek from Songo Oga to Lekki? or Apapa to Ibadan? even an athlete will faint cos of excessive accumulation of pyruvic acid in the muscle.
Nigerians are a bunch of lazy folks and use themselves as comparisons to others.:
1. A marathon race is a little over 26 kilometers. Yet it is done under two hrs all over the world.
2. The army infantry unit does their fighting on foot, yet they cover several towns in a few days
3. During WWII the German Infantry advanced from country to country entirely on foot
4. refugees move from one country to another entirely on foot
5. Before the advent of transportation, rural dwellers complete their journey entirely on foot.
6. Google has made researches very easy, so read up what you don't understand before coming here to make assertive statements based on your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nkepris(f): 12:03am On Apr 21, 2015
RoyalPriesthuud:
So 9ja's got such an ambulance? Nawa o!
Which village r u from cry
RoyalPriesthuud:
So 9ja's got such an ambulance? Nawa o!
Which village r u from
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by abbasbo003(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2015
engrhorla:
His full name is Hamisu Abubakar.
The man vowed to trek all the way from Lagos to Abuja if Muhammad Buhari should win the March 11 presidential elections!
It's no longer news who won the election.
However, this guy's determination has stole the show.
Word on the street is the man is now an hero...He has stormed FCT and people are trooping out to give him heroic welcome!
Truly, change is here...
Check out the welcome he is receiving!

Am for baba Buhari and for apc but seriously I still dey wonder and ponder how this man do the walking, how many day dose it took him to walk, how did he survive in drinking and feeding, ppl are just commenting without asking question of how he did i, as for me and my family we don't believe it...cos walking from Lagos to ibadan it will took u at least 3 days. Haba, small,small now.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by abbasbo003(m): 1:33am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by stchinedu: 3:43am On Apr 21, 2015
jascon1:
my brother. Who take nairaland serious Na 6feet the person day o. No be just to pass time we day here so. Just laff n enjoy urself all Na part of the show. Thanks anyways
True talk cool

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by DECOtech(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2015
kayode27:

Where is the Lagos, Ogun, ondo, Benin,... state pictures Abi the guy just burst out for Abuja

He's the guy wearing a red and black track carrying Back pack.

I saw his Ore, Lokoja and Niger state pictures.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2015
kayode27:
Propaganda
Show off.
Hype.
APC sponsored advert.

I have to give it to the REFORMED CRIMINALS though, there are very good with staged drama.

Anyway Safe journey to the gentleman, you will not get a job, you already have one (APC Member).
wetin you dey yan sef? everyone lazy like you ni? did he do it in a day? he looks fresh and healthy how?go out there and see for yourself not only his pic. he could be a good athlet sef. what of fulani cattle rearers?

he's not the one in suit, there are people in all different states awaiting his arrival
ask your grand parents the distance they trekked during the civil war when life was much harder.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by berlusconib2: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Heyliesha:
minister of transport

Minister of Trekspot grin grin
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by tunkuns: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2015
hmmm see ignorant.
kayode27:
Propaganda
Show off.
Hype.
APC sponsored advert.

Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by tunkuns: 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
enough like? grin when someone said he has to c a pic of him in Ogun,Ondo, Benin where he followed to Abuja.hahahaha u can also request for his PH pics.. MUMU's
Oceemo:
guy, me and my guy are jst so irritated with d news after reading it, HOw? He even has body guards now. Wish I can jst keep giving this ur quote enough likes.
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by cutieemperorh(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2015
stanzo:

Nigerians are a bunch of lazy folks and use themselves as comparisons to others.:
1. A marathon race is a little over 26 kilometers. Yet it is done under two hrs all over the world.
2. The army infantry unit does their fighting on foot, yet they cover several towns in a few days
3. During WWII the German Infantry advanced from country to country entirely on foot
4. refugees move from one country to another entirely on foot
5. Before the advent of transportation, rural dwellers complete their journey entirely on foot.
6. Google has made researches very easy, so read up what you don't understand before coming here to make assertive statements based on your ignorance.

If 25km is the distance between Owo junction and Ikare Akoko in Ondo state (like the big sign post at the junction suggest) then I swear to God, no one can trek from owo junction to ikare in a day and do so continuously for 20 days non-stop, so your theory of covering 30km every day is either a wishful thinking or a vast display of ignorance...

You said a marathon race is a little over 26km, and is completed in 2hrs, but u fail to ask yourself, does a marathon racer run a marathon of 26km every day for 20 days, I put it to you that if anyone races a marathon of 26km in 2hrs for 5 days non-stop he or she will not only loose considerable amount of body weight, he or she will also need medical attention after the fifth day.

Talking about the army infantry unit doing their fighting on foot and covering long distances in the process, well, I'm sure u must have heard of army infantry units building camps along their ways and settling down in such camps to recuperate, treat the wounded, wait for instruction and ammunitions and also food supplies. They could stay in such camps for as long as weeks, and the distances are sure not covered in 20 days (covering distances are never the aim, wars are not marathons)

Well maybe a refugee in the boarder towns of bornu state will trek into chad in days or even hours(some of this towns are said to be a few miles to our neighboring countries) but I'm sure you are not implying that a Kenya refugee will trek into Italy in 20 days.

Believe me, I also thought this guy's feat (trekking from lagos to Abuja in 20 days) is attainable, until u gave the break down that he will have to trek 30km continuously everyday to achieve that.. Guy, I repeat, if truely the distance between Owo junction and Ikare Akoko in Ondo state is 25km then that is bullshit....

If anyone told me about someone that is trekking from Owo junction to Ikare Akoko and 5km more every day, I sure wouldn't believe it and if u do, that's your cup of tea...

IGNORANCE is MULTITHREADED....
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2015
Nkepris:
Which village r u from cry Which village r u from
Oh you! U've forgotten easily that the last time we saw this was when we were watching one Amefrica movie like that at the village square. You sat right beside me.... sad undecided shocked
Re: Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Nkepris:
Which village r u from cry Which village r u from
It's ur first post since u registered way back Welcome to NL my village buddy cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Invaded The National Assembly And Fired Tear Gas At The Speaker-Police / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" / Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.