Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. (1427 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Venita Akpofure, Daughter Stun In New Photos / Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
AY’s Crib actress/Video Vixen, Venita Akpofure put to bed few
weeks ago to a bouncing baby girl, whose full photo is yet to
be seen.
The stunning actress shows only, a snippet of her baby girl’s
face like seen in the photo above.
She captioned the photo “Little Cherub”… The baby has the
mouth of her mother though.

Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
See another photo of herself and her hubby, Tarka below:

Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by mhizpeaarl(f): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
o. Nawa o. Didn't know she gave birth. Cute baby lips . A full picture would be good too cheesy grin
Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Those eyebrows are ready to take off sha.

1 Like

Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
kennygee:
Those eyebrows are ready to take off sha.
Lol are they plane?
Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
DhimxyMaxwell:

Lol are they plane?

Na so i see am o.
Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
kennygee:

Na so i see am o.
Funny you
Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
More stories

My Backside Used To Embarrass Me— yoruba Actress, Wunmi Toriola (pitures)

www.nairaland.com/2267435/backside-used-embarrass-meyoruba-actress#32925015
Re: Venita Akpofure Shows Off Her Baby Girl. by may01(f): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
This lady is beautiful.
Venita?? that's an unusual name.

(1) (Reply)

{SEE PHOTO} Kim K’s Pregnant, Let’s Celebrate With … Nipples? / Omo Menh!!! NOLLYWOOD Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Massive Ukwu [see Photos] / OMG: Serena Williams Shows Off Her Massive Behind In Lovely Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.