Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos (3363 Views)

Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Francis5: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
A Yoruba drug dealer caught with cocaine in Thailand and was brought to confess, was seen in this video trying to patronize the police officer by snitching on Igbo people and accusing them to be the grand masters of illegal drug trafficking instead of defending himself.

https://www.facebook.com/CodewitNews/videos/vb.107435105977171/838885692832105/?type=2&theater

This man was arrested for drugs in Asia and then he went off talking about how Igbos are the drug pushers of Nigeria

Remember in the past we posted on nairaland several incidences of how Yorubas use Igbo names to commit crime?

It is getting clearer and clearer that Yorubas have a sinister agenda for Igbos. This agenda is coordinated and much more than we see it play out on cyberspace

From Yoruba Oba Akiolu threatening Igbos in Lagos, to a US-based Yoruba doctor calling for genocide against Igbos, to Yorubas committing crime home and abroad and passing themselves off as Igbos, to Yorubas passing the blame on Igbos when arrested for crimes Igbos did not commit with them or send them to commit. THE STORY IS ENDLESS.

Igbos, the earlier you open your eyes, the better it will be for you. Hausa/Fulani by reason of their religious fanaticism may be considered your open enemy, but Yorubas are the worst enemy because they are covert, even their christians hate you, let alone their muslims.
You cannot successfully fight them in their land. Your best bet is to begin the process of repatriating all the wealth that you have foolishly stashed up in unfriendly territories in SW and northern Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Francis5: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
This snitch of a Yoruba man has sold Igbos off. He is hoping to get released by telling on others. Thank God he will be judged on his own merit.

Any Igbo, Yoruba, Edo etc arrested for drugs abroad should be tried and punished according to the law of the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by themilanway(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
When did you become the spokes person of the Igbos?

What's the correlation of the Hausa/Fulani's with your brain farting thread?

When will you and your ilks get over GEJ's lost?

As highly as Femi Fani Kayode,Abati and Okupe are highly paid and recognised,they have all lay low and are quietly licking their wound.

When will you do same?

9 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Francis5: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
This man will be killed for drug trafficking. Thank God it is in Thailand where the reward for drug crimes is death. No Igbo man will be killed for him. He will die this particular death alone

11 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by cheruv: 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
all these shiit kos we share the same country with them
fück Nigeria!!

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by dgr8truth(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Another foolish thread,, we all know that's your stock in trade.

8 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by jobinto: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Vorp:
shut up your gbegiri mouth there. All these effeminate cowards will soon get what they are looking for.

5 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
jobinto:
shut up your gbegiri mouth there. All these effeminate cowards will soon get what they are looking for.
Ofe ndigbolugi

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by patrick89(m): 12:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Vorp:
did you watch the video at all?
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by TopGee: 12:52am On Apr 21, 2015
For the hate speeches I read during the campaign and after elections, I then called my Dad and asked why he decided to have 3 buildings in Lagos. I will not make the mistake my Dad made. I am only using one of the buildings to run a club here in Lagos, and I know I can easily dismantle everything when am ready to quit Lagos.

I cannot have any building outside South East except Europe and America. There was a particular building my friend wanted me to buy in Lagos but I rejected it.

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Rose2014: 12:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Francis5:

https://www.facebook.com/CodewitNews/videos/vb.107435105977171/838885692832105/?type=2&theater

This man was arrested for drugs in Asia and then he went off talking about how Igbos are the drug pushers of Nigeria

Remember in the past we posted on nairaland several incidences of how Yorubas use Igbo names to commit crime?

It is getting clearer and clearer that Yorubas have a sinister agenda for Igbos. This agenda is coordinated and much more than we see it play out on cyberspace

From Yoruba Oba Akiolu threatening Igbos in Lagos, to a US-based Yoruba doctor calling for genocide against Igbos, to Yorubas committing crime home and abroad and passing themselves off as Igbos, to Yorubas passing the blame on Igbos when arrested for crimes Igbos did not commit with them or send them to commit. THE STORY IS ENDLESS.

Igbos, the earlier you open your eyes, the better it will be for you. Hausa/Fulani by reason of their religious fanaticism may be considered your open enemy, but Yorubas are the worst enemy because they are covert, even their christians hate you, let alone their muslims.
You cannot successfully fight them in their land. Your best bet is to begin the process of repatriating all the wealth that you have foolishly stashed up in unfriendly territories in SW and northern Nigeria.
The guy is a normal coward from the usual tribe we all know cheesy cheesy

But Why is that their tribesmen always find it hard to ever stand up for themselves? No wonder even their slave masters don't trust them.smh

Imagine he's caught in d act o and Instead of defending himself, he's there talking about Igbos.lwkm o
Death sentence knocking at his door embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Menace2Society(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
Ibo and drugs grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Scholes007(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2015
too bad for a grown up like him
dent you country and another tribes image just because of your sin

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by royalcatier: 1:10am On Apr 21, 2015
How are you sure he isn't Igbo who wants to use Yoruba name to curry favor since igbos are known as drug mules all over Asia?

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by baby124: 1:13am On Apr 21, 2015
op, should be banned. Even this is quite low for a tribal warrior
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by IGBOSON1: 1:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Just watched the clip......the guy is so slimy and disgusting that i wanted to puke!

I bet he's on Nairaland as well!......He sounds exactly like some of the Igbo hating ones you find on here! Imagine all the prejudiced hateful nonsense he was spewing just to caste Igbos in a bad light while painting Yorubas as some kind of latter day saints! sad

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by aresa: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2015
In personality structure the typical Igbo has traits of paranoia, narcissism and antisocial personality. He is paranoid because aware of his lack of existential worth, and instead of accepting that reality, he masks it with pretended worth; he pretends to have fictional worth.

http://www.igbofocus.com/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

Typical traits...smh
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Rose2014: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2015
royalcatier:
How are you sure he isn't Igbo who wants to use Yoruba name to curry favor since igbos are known as drug mules all over Asia?
I see you're too embarrassed to admit he's Yoruba cheesy, I'll be too cos this is an international monumental n continental disgrace he just brought upon himself by not defending himself as a man.smh

Anyway honey, he's Yoruba(meaning your brother) so pls don't push him to be Igbo. That's a typical Yoruba coward for you.

Ndoo cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by IGBOSON1: 1:27am On Apr 21, 2015
royalcatier:

^^^You mean you watched the video and all he said, and all you can deduce from it is that he's Igbo trying to see if he can be let off being caught with his pants down by claiming to be Yoruba and accusing his fellow Igbos of being the criminals in Asia? Because he's your brother you don't want to condemn his utterances and actions abi?.....I suppose it's ok in your books since he was only castigating Igbos!

The most alarming thing was how the hate speech he was making was rolling off his tongue like he was just discussing the weather!

Honestly, i've had enough of all this hate and wickedness!

4 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by patrick89(m): 1:35am On Apr 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Just watched the clip......the guy is so slimy and disgusting that i wanted to puke!

I bet he's on Nairaland as well!......He sounds exactly like some of the Igbo hating ones you find on here! Imagine all the prejudiced hateful nonsense he was spewing just to caste Igbos in a bad light while painting Yorubas as some kind of latter day saints! sad
not really they all have the same judgment against igbos. From 7years old to adult they sound alike, except very liberal few. I tell you a yoruba professor of geography doesn't know that Nsukka isn't in Anambra. They said igbos are not accommodating, but can't substantiate it with any evidence. The likes of Jide Taiwo, the biggest real estate agent in awka, USA herbal medicine the biggest tradomedicine dealer in the southeast the Femi designer and co are all over the east making cool money. They will be in their region chanting "accommodating". People prefer their tailor to ours self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by ak47mann(m): 1:39am On Apr 21, 2015
The asia police will be laughing at the big fool the police knows that he is already a condemned man govt property till execution date cool

3 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Obiagu1(m): 2:01am On Apr 21, 2015
Yoruba.

This is who they are, I don't even relate with them anymore.
Keep a Yoruba as a friend at your own peril!

Not a single Yoruba is different, a time will come he/she will show you the snake in him/her.

You can associate with a Yoruba in Nigeria because we are trapped in the same country, but those outside Nigeria, for God's sake, stay away from the Yoruba for your own good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 21, 2015
Because of what the DUDE below me wrote, I decided to ACT as an ELDERSTATESMAN which I am...by deleting my POST and not like the OBA OF LAGOS..

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by macjive01: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagu1:
Yoruba.

This is who they are, I don't even relate with them anymore.
Keep a Yoruba as a friend at your own peril!

Not a single Yoruba is different, a time will come he/she will show you the snake in him/her.

You can associate with a Yoruba in Nigeria because we are trapped in the same country, but those outside Nigeria, for God's sake, stay away from the Yoruba for your own good.

Do not castigated a Tribe for actions of a few. yeah a thousand few, but still few.
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Arise Oh Igbos!!! for you are in the midst of your enemies.
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by OneNaira6: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Rose2014:

The guy is a normal coward from the usual tribe we all know cheesy cheesy

But Why is that their tribesmen always find it hard to ever stand up for themselves? No wonder even their slave masters don't trust them.smh

Imagine he's caught in d act o and Instead of defending himself, he's there talking about Igbos.lwkm o
Death sentence knocking at his door embarassed

That's what they do best. I can bet you he used igbo names to commit his crimes. I knew one of them that used igbo name to commit check fraud. That tribe eeh. I keep saying it, any igbo that befriends them need jesus

Typical cowards dem be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by blaise26abj(m): 9:01am On Apr 21, 2015
OneNaira6:

That's what they do best. I can bet you he used igbo names to commit his crimes. I knew one of them that used igbo name to commit check fraud. That tribe eeh. I keep saying it, any igbo that befriends them need jesus

Typical cowards dem be

U really need to stop this hatred. Nothing good will ever come out of it. Yoruba this, igbo that. Una no get positive things to focus on. Haba.
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by OneNaira6: 9:06am On Apr 21, 2015
blaise26abj:

U really need to stop this hatred. Nothing good will ever come out of it. Yoruba this, igbo that. Una no get positive things to focus on. Haba.

Next time preach that to your countless brothers that open discriminatory comments about igbos.

Waka

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by patrick89(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
OneNaira6:

Typical cowards dem be
But why would they do that? Can igbo man use a yoruba man's name for any crime? This is not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by OneNaira6: 3:01am On Apr 22, 2015
patrick89:
But why would they do that? Can igbo man use a yoruba man's name for any crime? This is not good at all.

It is not. They doing it so igbo ppl can be blamed for their crimes. Their was even an article of two yoruba arm robbery caught in lagos. Both dude were going around calling themselves igbo names and every believed they were igbo until they were finally caught and the truth came out.

Those people are not human beings. The evil they commit to others is just smh

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by emiye(m): 4:03am On Apr 22, 2015
OP, the guy talk true, u dey vex.

I saw the video, and he analysed the situation spot on. You can cry or whine to the truth for all i care.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout What Gambia's President Told Gambians On Homosexuality. Snapshot / "Leave Trash For Lawman" - Senator Ben Bruce Tells Pres. Buhari / Meet The Youngest LGA Chairmanship Asipirant In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.