Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,648 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos (3378 Views)

Magu's Rejection An Attemt To Undermine Anti-corruption War - Transparency Int'l / Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by laffytaffy1: 4:03am On Apr 22, 2015
Right there is the reason I don't have any yoruba friends.
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by OneNaira6: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2015
laffytaffy1:
Right there is the reason I don't have any yoruba friends.

Me too. After being on this forum, I've learned to drop all the yoruba I deluded myself into thinking were "my friends". I'm even avoiding any Nigerian diaspora group those people are part of. As long as they are in it, I don't have to be in it.
And any igbo that's smart will do the same damn thing.

Those people are not human beings nor are they your friends....warning to all Igbo ppl everywhere. Treat a Yoruba the same way you'll treat a snake. Our parents/grandparents were blinded enough into mistaking those people as "friends, partners, countrymen", etc. Let's not make the same mistake as them. Let's be wise this generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by WilyWily: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Yoruba nay wah ooooooo, who created dis these things called Yoruba,

1 Like

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by blaise26abj(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2015
OneNaira6:

Next time preach that to your countless brothers that open discriminatory comments about igbos.

Waka

Please read my comment again. Most importantly the "yoruba this, igbo that "comment. It is a waste of energy to focus on negative things. It adds value to noone and only brings about destruction.

And for clarity sake, the above is for igbo and yoruba alike
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by winniz: 10:24am On May 11, 2015
This is how dis Yoruba cowards go about tarnishing igbo people's name, instead of the yoruba drug peddler caught in Thailand to defend himself, de iddiot started spewing rubbish about Igbos, very useless set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by disumusa: 11:15am On May 11, 2015
Forget isue of yoruba and ibo, we hausa hate ibo like pig

2 Likes

Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by disumusa: 11:30am On May 11, 2015
See how igbos are coward/betrayer than yoruba 1,during time of revolution ojuku told zik,opara to ran to ghana 2,ironsi went to hide at fajuy house and fajuy sacrifice life for him,3 coward ojuku ran when the war was hard handed to f young so that calabar could be distroy5, merije was behind june 12 anulment
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by disumusa: 11:40am On May 11, 2015
Infact its long they wanted to stole lagos from yoruba, during biafaaara , why de no penetrat north through benue b/c all hausa including president had return.
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by Eshinwaju: 12:08pm On May 11, 2015
emiye:
OP, the guy talk true, u dey vex.

I saw the video, and he analysed the situation spot on. You can cry or whine to the truth for all i care.

even d Indonesia man said d same......every drug pusher they catch is iboe.....why tongue...always crying like babies but d truth is d truth.. cheesy
Re: Video Showing An Example Of How Yorubas Undermine Igbos by phyllosilicate(m): 12:12pm On May 11, 2015
The guy is a big foo1, how does insulting a tribe affects his case, would it results in his release? Instead of him to defend himself, he is busy hating other people.
I am no ibo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News...kogi Election Inconclusive-nta / I Think It's Clear,as Rivers State Have Made There Choice Again And Again (PHOTO / World Bank Predicts 1.6% Fall For African Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.