Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates (22098 Views)

JAMB Denies Opening Change Of Course / Institution Process For 2017 UTME / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/institution Has Started / 2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by glimpse33(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Front page
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by mzrammy(f): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Gud
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by jamesbawa(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
mrpackager:
This goes out to all candidates who for one reason
or the other have effected changes in their choice of
courses and institutions.

We deem it of necessity to inform you that your new
changes ought to reflect on your JAMB Original
Result Slip (The document that bears your passport
as well as your UTME score).

If you have printed out your JAMB Original Result
Slip before making changes in either your choice
institution or course, then you need to re-print your
JAMB Original Result slip so it reflects the changes
you have made.

thanks JAMB
source: http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/36013/important-notice-for-jamb-change-of-course-institution-candidates.html
cc
lalasticlala
fynestboi
richiez
dey don release jamb cut-off?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by holyboss: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015

Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by sweatholder(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmmm Naija
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by Bosville(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
so one will have to buy another e-facility card to reprint?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by chuks87(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Naaah
Was trying my hands @FTC..
seriously, is der any prizes attached for d FTCters?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by dharmelorlarh(f): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
Aiit tnkz 4 d info
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by STUDENTSFORUM(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants

Follow this link www.studentsforumng.com/store

Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by STUDENTSFORUM(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Free Downloadable Post Utme Past Questions And Answers for University Aspirants

Follow this link www.studentsforumng.com/store

Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by japankorea: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JAMB DIRECT ENTRY AND CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION REGISTRATION, REACH ME ON O7O65568169 OR EMAIL: justicelambart AT yahoo DOT com
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by StarMogul(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
D kind money wey Jamb dey make in a year.This business pass Oil business
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by kellyJames5(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:
I can swear to sango and irumole that I witness this thread being moved to FP in 3secs embarassed

You always high
Why grin?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by airsaylongcon: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
massivetee2031:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://tulztuto450..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!

Please close your offer. We aren't interested
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by clemz88(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Pls how can I get the change of institution/ course card? Pls someone reply me as my little broda isn't serious so I bera do it for him so he dnt waist time at home this year
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by alberto2k(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
kellyJames5:

You always high
Why grin?
cuz Life is too short to stoop so low, you'll be an Overseer. . . And when u're High, you'll be in charge of everything cool

As I dey here so, I dey see Obama shiiting inside toilet and making that "arrghh ooh!" Face grin grin
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by kachnov(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Please those that haven't received SMS for their scores yet,what's the solution?My cousin is yet to get the SMS .
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by festusfeezy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
Op, please is it possible for me to make changes to my choice of institution/course now. Hope is not late?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by kellyJames5(m): 6:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

cuz Life is too short to stoop so low, you'll be an Overseer. . . And when u're High, you'll be in charge of everything cool

As I dey here so, I dey see Obama shiiting inside toilet and making that "arrghh ooh!" Face grin grin

Lolcheesycheesycheesy
When are they gonna interview you too
Your partner in crime defended himself excellently yesternight cheesy
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by benardtotti(m): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
do you need to study abroad? Ghana, china, canada or india, contact us : 08033679526 or 09028534363(whatsapp) for details and let us get u the best options based on your budget.
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by Dygeasy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringrin
Second degree tinscheesy
Seriously?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by alberto2k(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
kellyJames5:

Lolcheesycheesycheesy
When are they gonna interview you too
Your partner in crime defended himself excellently yesternight cheesy
baba I really don't know, I think you can ask Wristy the anchor.

That Doctor can be very cunning o, I no juss geh him time cuz of one Appt way I get... I be wan open him yansh with some kind questions o but u know na "Bribing is allowed" grin
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by kellyJames5(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

baba I really don't know, I think you can ask Wristy the anchor.

That Doctor can be very cunning o, I no juss geh him time cuz of one Appt way I get... I be wan open him yansh with some kind questions o but u know na "Bribing is allowed" grin

I'd look forward to that.

Lolz....suregrin

And besides he is your manchi kiss grin
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by MizMyColi(f): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
tongue
Dygeasy:
Seriously?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by alberto2k(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
kellyJames5:

I'd look forward to that.

Lolz....suregrin

And besides he is your manchi kiss grin
and you're also my Mutuminna(manchi) cool
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by chibwike(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tobilastik:
what is Jamb?
Its an animal
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by Tobilastik(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
chibwike:
Its an animal

are u for real?
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by chibwike(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Tobilastik:

are u for real?
Yeah....a wild animal....though not too dangerous
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by mrpackager(m): 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
jamesbawa:

dey don release jamb cut-off?

nope
Re: Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates by teejaypee: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
MizMyColi:
Noted.

Will effect the necessary changes.
Thanks OPsmiley
. Hi. Which school and which course did you apply?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Universities Are There In Nigeria? / JAMB Releases 1,048,914 Results, Extends Registration / Why Children Hate Schools In Nigeria (+PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.