Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,309 members, 7,867,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Kashamu Begs NHRC Says Don’t Let Obasanjo Forcefully Take Me To US To Answer Dru - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kashamu Begs NHRC Says Don’t Let Obasanjo Forcefully Take Me To US To Answer Dru (546 Views)

BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video) / "Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) / Gifty's Ex-Boyfriend Begs Banky W To Forgive Her For Saying She Doesn't Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu Begs NHRC Says Don’t Let Obasanjo Forcefully Take Me To US To Answer Dru by johnsonsatino: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Senator-elect for the Ogun East Senatorial District, Prince Buruji Kashamu, has cried out to NHRC not to allow former president Olusegun Obasanjo use his ‘powers’ to get him arrested in Nigeria and then taking to US on drug charges.

Kashamu who petitioned NHRC on the 15th of April, begged the Commission not to stand by and watch his fundamental human rights trampled upon at the behest of former President. Read the detailed report by VanguardNewspaper after the cut.

Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and Senator-elect for the Ogun East Senatorial District, Prince Buruji Kashamu, has accused former President Olusegun Obasanjo of instigating foreign security agencies to apprehend him in Nigeria and extradite him to the United States of America, USA, to answer to drug-related charges.

Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/kashamu-begs-nhrc-says-dont-let.html

1 Share

Re: Kashamu Begs NHRC Says Don’t Let Obasanjo Forcefully Take Me To US To Answer Dru by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
If he is guilty then let him face the consequences of his actions
Re: Kashamu Begs NHRC Says Don’t Let Obasanjo Forcefully Take Me To US To Answer Dru by Elslim: 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dis guy is a know drug dealer.. orange is the new black was created from his antecedents
Re: Kashamu Begs NHRC Says Don’t Let Obasanjo Forcefully Take Me To US To Answer Dru by enoqueen: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
All these guyz and drug undecided

Na waoh!

(1) (Reply)

Praiz On Double Cover Of Behind Magazine / Rick Ross Facing Law Suit For Using JAY Z’S Picture / Nollywood Abuja Releases Movie To Condemn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.