Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin (46021 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by EmmySparky(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Justfollowit:

You just have to use that word to feel manly, don't you?

lol was that the only thing u saw ?...ur funny for real... And for the records "Only hoes get affected by that word"...
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
lol was that the only thing u saw ?...ur funny for real... And for the records "Only hoes get affected by that word"...

Bwahaha
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by FOREXMARTS: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
In Chris brown's voice "these girls ain't loyal".

Dating and politics are siblings, personal interests driven.

The nyugguh was thinking with his bawlls and not his head.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 22, 2015
kandiikane:
Obviously, he has nothing else to offer..

Hamulor si dara sah lol aferr bi dafa jahasoh
nakam nak, naka ligay bi??
grin grin cheesy
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by kandiikane(m): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Hamulor si dara sah lol aferr bi dafa jahasoh
nakam nak, naka ligay bi??
grin grin cheesy

Lol who is translating for you?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Lol who is translating for you?

Finally met another beautiful Gambian . We both study law cool
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by kandiikane(m): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
datalossvictim1:

Finally met another beautiful Gambian . We both study law cool
lol but I thought you were Nigerian or cameroonian?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
kandiikane:

lol but I thought you were Nigerian or cameroonian?

I mean as in you and her. I'm naija cool
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by kandiikane(m): 1:28am On Apr 25, 2015
datalossvictim1:

I mean as in you and her. I'm naija cool

Oh ok.. I understand now. smiley
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by rbekins: 12:03am On May 14, 2015
pinkbee:
Lmao...
Well,lemme help her out, dating n fvckin r 2 different things.
She fvckd him but didn't date him. Lol
Quote me not!

You talk more like a professional prostitute. You always sound so raw and irresponsible in more of ur comment. Try and change ur ways of life because it will not help you. Always fvck and so on. Can't u be more civilize?

Na wow oh. Many gals r LovePeddler.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2015
rbekins:

You talk more like a professional prostitute. You always sound so raw and irresponsible in more of ur comment. Try and change ur ways of life because it will not help you. Always fvck and so on. Can't u be more civilize?

It's clear that you're obsessed with me.

Keep stalking
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 7:18am On May 14, 2015
rbekins:

U know so much about professional prostitutes n love peddlers......... R u raised by one?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Snoopy007(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
eleko1:
undecided her toto nah Aluminium/gold lipsrsealed undecided sad shocked.Liar angry .The useless man won't give/assist the needy that cry for help but like to invest in toto

Nahh... He actually invested it for profit, remember its a record label. You spend money on your artistes and hope they blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.