Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Should I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should I Do? (2155 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by agborodun: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
She stood face to face with me reeling out my loads of sin to her,being d reason why she has refused to forgive me and she said if am not careful,I may never make it in life.
This was my experience with my wife when my pastor sent for her when He prayed for me after I lost my job and virtually everything I have laboured for in life.
Part of my "sins" are
1. Giving too much attention to our children more than her
2. Not setting up a buziness for her
3. Not allowing her family members to be living with us
4. Always correcting her when she go astray
5. Always teaching her in a hard way
6. Not always allowing her to have her way.

She promised to make my life miserable if I don't change.

What do I need to do?
Re: What Should I Do? by bennyrazz: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
you too change so that she doesn't make your life miserable
agborodun:

What do I need to do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? by pickabeau1: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
ur wife said this ?

the source of ur sorrow Is not far off....................for a man's enemies are those of his own household - matt 10. 36

is she working

agborodun:
She stood face to face with me reeling out my loads of sin to her,being d reason why she has refused to forgive me and she said if am not careful,I may never make it in life.
This was my experience with my wife when my pastor sent for her when He prayed for me after I lost my job and virtually everything I have laboured for in life.
Part of my "sins" are

What do I need to do?
Re: What Should I Do? by coogar: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
agborodun:
Part of my "sins" are

What do I need to do?

i would laugh in her face if i were you. you are letting the empty threat of a sociopathic woman give you sleepless nights. you need to grow a spinal cord.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
I refuse to believe this trash.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by klark3: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
agborodun:
Part of my "sins" are

What do I need to do?
Lolzzz.... Weak men everywhere... Ur wife said all dese things to u, instead of u to chastise her, or flog her soft nyansh with belt, u came here to open a thread. My broda pls man up..

Stop acting like a woman...
Re: What Should I Do? by Dheartless: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Non of the stated is a sin
1. she should be happy you love her children

2. if you don't have the cash nko? and can't she set up a biz for herself or is she handicap?

3. what of if the most of her family members instigate misunderstanding in your home?
unless if you are just wicked to them, that's when there's a problem.

4: when someone does wrong the best you can do to that person is to let that person know.

5:so far you want her good, then you're doing the right thing.
just don't kill her.

6: what if she was wrong?

these are my thoughts and questions,
I might be wrong, but think about them.

if you find yourself guilty against her in some areas
do the reverse and apologize

thank you
Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
The post is not meant for anybody to believe but for people to advise me. This happened to me personally.
This is not about weakness. I don't beat my wife and will never do that. Thanks all for your contributions
Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dheartless:
Non of the stated is a sin
1. she should be happy you love her children

2. if you don't have the cash nko? and can't she set up a biz for herself or is she handicap?

3. what of if the most of her family members instigate misunderstanding in your home?
unless if you are just wicked to them, that's when there's a problem.

4: when someone does wrong the best you can do to that person is to let that person know.

5:so far you want her good, then you're doing the right thing.
just don't kill her.

6: what if she was wrong?

these are my thoughts and questions,
I might be wrong, but think about them.

if you find yourself guilty against her in some areas
do the reverse and apologize

thank you

Thanks and God bless u.
Re: What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
FrancisTony:
I refuse to believe this trash.
me too. It's too unreasonably sensational
Re: What Should I Do? by Dheartless: 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
agborodun:

Thanks and God bless u.
any human being man/woman that wants to be your God, will not prosper.

this prayer will only come to pass if you apply wisdom to your dealings.

I pray on your behalf happiness for you bro.

cheers
Re: What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmnn

retrace your steps.

Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dheartless:

any human being man/woman that wants to be your God, will not prosper.

this prayer will only come to pass if you apply wisdom to your dealings.

I pray on your behalf happiness for you bro.

cheers
Amen.
Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
me too. It's too unreasonably sensational

Its your right to believe it or not... You will understand better when u grow up.
Re: What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
agborodun:

Its your right to believe it or not... You will understand better when u grow up.

you will be more sensible too when you rant less and reason more undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
you will be more sensible too when you rant less and reason more undecided
I don't mean to insult u pls.
Re: What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
agborodun:

I don't mean to insult u pls.
then do the needful by apologizing for displaying unprovoked attacks
Re: What Should I Do? by zeb04(f): 9:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
I find it hard to believe husband and wife relate like these.I mean,isn't these the man/woman you fell inlove with and at a point in time couldn't wait to have her/him in your arms and life?

What happened over the years! This is difficult mehn.
Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
then do the needful by apologizing for displaying unprovoked attacks
sorry if u are offended.
Re: What Should I Do? by coogar: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
agborodun:
The post is not meant for anybody to believe but for people to advise me. This happened to me personally.
This is not about weakness. I don't beat my wife and will never do that. Thanks all for your contributions

mechi onu there!
your wife opened her filthy mouth to curse you & you are saying you are not a weak man. how did things degenerate to this? what were you doing all the while things went from verbal abuse to a herbalist kinda incantation?

men like you are the reason real men get disrespected. if other women see how your wife disrespects you, they would want to try it on their husbands. you need to buy a spinal cord. you are the weakest nigerian man i have ever met!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2015
coogar:

mechi onu there!
your wife opened her filthy mouth to curse you & you are saying you are not a weak man. how did things degenerate to this? what were you doing all the while things went from verbal abuse to a herbalist kinda incantation?

men like you are the reason real men get disrespected. if other women see how your wife disrespects you, they would want to try it on their husbands. you need to buy a spinal cord. you are the weakest nigerian man i have ever met!

I used to think you were more matured and all, I can't believe you typed this post in response to the OP's Post. How Old are you Sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? by SAMBARRY: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2015
agborodun:

sorry if u are offended.
alright my darling smiley kiss
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2015
agborodun:
Part of my "sins" are

What do I need to do?
rebuke thatt woma she's de devil incarnate u are de head nd not tail use good word on ur self also give heer attention ur kids will grow up nd leave she will remain wit you den try correcting in love am sure you guys can wrk everything u mentioned out allow her siblings vsit but not permanently reside with u den ur wife needs deliverance oo cos marine spirit de worry am de lord is ur muscle. Sorry 4 de typo
Re: What Should I Do? by coogar: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Alcatraz001:

I used to think you were more matured and all, I can't believe you typed this post in response to the OP's Post. How Old are you Sir?

you are a consummate rêtard!
used to think i am mature? do i even know where a scumbag like you crawled out from? you have the intelligence quotient of a pubïc louse.
Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
cyberry21:
rebuke thatt woma she's de devil incarnate u are de head nd not tail use good word on ur self also give heer attention ur kids will grow up nd leave she will remain wit you den try correcting in love am sure you guys can wrk everything u mentioned out allow her siblings vsit but not permanently reside with u den ur wife needs deliverance oo cos marine spirit de worry am de lord is ur muscle. Sorry 4 de typo
Thanks dear.
Re: What Should I Do? by agborodun: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
coogar:

you are a consummate rêtard!
used to think i am mature? do i even know where a scumbag like you crawled out from? you have the intelligence quotient of a pubïc louse.
Pls take it easy with yourself..

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by bukatyne(f): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
@OP:

Hello and sorry about the loss of your job

agborodun:
She stood face to face with me reeling out my loads of sin to her, being d reason why she has refused to forgive me and she said if am not careful, I may never make it in life.
Part of my "sins" are
1. Giving too much attention to our children more than her: Your wife should come first and vice versa
2. Not setting up a buziness for her: How would you achieve that since you have lost your job? Or did she mean before the loss?
3. Not allowing her family members to be living with us: Do your relatives live with you? Was she the breadwinner of her family before you got married?
4. Always correcting her when she go astray: Examples? is she allowed to correct you?
5. Always teaching her in a hard way: Is she your 'child'?
6. Not always allowing her to have her way: Examples?

What do I need to do?

You sound like a 'Nigerian' husband.

However, if this is the only things you do, I am afraid her curses are like water off a ducks back i.e. empty words

Besides, how was your relationship with her when you were the breadwinner or working?
Re: What Should I Do? by mutter(f): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Hard but true words from Cooger!
Sorry OP my first reaction was to laugh at the post. .. what a weak man. undecided

It seems Nigerian men are loosing it tongue
Second funny post I am comming accross today!

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? by Ewuro4: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2015
What to do? You mean you're asking NLers what to do? Mmmmm
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
coogar:

i would laugh in her face if i were you. you are letting the empty threat of a sociopathic woman give you sleepless nights. you need to grow a spinal cord

More like a VJ. grintongue

Re: What Should I Do? by coogar: 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Phema:

More like a VJ. grintongue

sister phema! shocked shocked
a born again christian that also speaks in tongue like you? i am astounded. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? / My Brother Betrayed Me Please Help / Learn To Be Grateful For What You Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.