Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Chicken's Sudden Inflate, Cause ??? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chicken's Sudden Inflate, Cause ??? (547 Views)

Dangote $ FGN Conspiracy Exposed: The Real Cause Of Tomato Ebola / Could Dangote's Tomato Factory Be The Cause Of Shortage Of Tomatoes / What Could Cause My Layers To Produce Small Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chicken's Sudden Inflate, Cause ??? by Emmyk(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Recently, I noticed that one of our chickens had
tripled in size, and it was finding it hard to
breath. shocked shocked No jokes, it increased in size like 3times
more than its 'siblings' cheesy cheesy cheesy . You could see all the body organs through the balloon.

Since it couldn't breath well, I had to use a
sharp object, needle and I punctured the balloon
all over its body (stomach region, neck etc). The
air deflated and the chicken has been fine since
that day.
What could be the cause?
Seen something similar before?
www.juvenilespot..com/2015/04/chicken-sudden-inflate-cause.html
Re: Chicken's Sudden Inflate, Cause ??? by leosnr: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am Leo, a ghanaian based in Lagos Nigeria.I am Consultant Agriculturist in the following area :

Piggery,
Poultry,
Fish Farming,
Snail Farming
Grass Cutter

You can reach me via the following mobile no: 08083777403,08054485777.

Email: leodadsonsnr@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Seedlings.......available....... / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize @ Large Quantities / One Stop Shop For All Poultry Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.