Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,423 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? (873 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Man Shot His Wife Dead After Seeing This Picture / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by DjAndroid: 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
You are about to fly and you saw two ladies in the cockpit, knowing they must argue and quarrel , will you still fly the plane?

Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm, even as a lady I know I won't feel confortable. Cos I know we can jist and fight ehn

1 Like

Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by folashele(m): 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin what a man can do a woman can do too maybe not better chicks in the front seat hahahaha hope say them no dey fear
Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
chei! I will say na bad dream and go back to sleep. If I wake up and still see them, I will postpone the journey.
Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hmm, even as a lady I know I won't feel confortable. Cos I know d probability of a plane crashis high. Gisting, fighting, emotional breakdown and stuffs.
But no probs at all, if they r trained well and know dere jobs.
Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'd feel very safe.
Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by Emmyk(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2015
I'll feel very safe with my parachute smiley
Re: Foto: After Seeing This, Will You Still Fly This Plane? by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2015
I Wil gladly fly, they won't be in the cockpit if they're not capable. Being in a cockpit, you must be aware that 100s of lives are in your hands and these quarrelling, gossiping things will be left before boarding. They must have gone through those trainings, this profession or ladies in the military are kind of different when it comes to quarrelling or gossiping compared to other female civilians.

* As a Professional pilot, you must have been trained to control your emotions.

* To be sensitive, attentive, and focused. (To avoid distraction).

* Not to fight in the cockpit no matter what. Applicable to US military, Navy seal, Marine. "You dont fight on a mission, you keep/suspend every grudge till the mission is over."

So the female pilots are cool.

(1) (Reply)

A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Building Up Traffic / Quiz: Who Is The Best President In The World So Far ? / Airtel Newest Legal Cheat: You Can 100 To 250mb Data For Free Now.....see Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.