Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

What Is Wrong With Me Getting A Tattoo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Wrong With Me Getting A Tattoo? (818 Views)

Thinking Of Getting A Tattoo? See What The Bible And Quran Says About It / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? / Jesus Has A Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Me Getting A Tattoo? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2009
When i told my friends i'm goin to get a tattoo, they said loadz of stuffs that made me feel guilty, and some said things that made me feel good. Even saying something about the Bible saying people with marks on their skins are slaves and blah blah blah.

So i need to Know:

1. Am i condemned to Hell if i get a tattoo

2. Did the bible really curse anyone with a tattoo, If yes, gimme the Chapter and verse in the Bible

3. What about the Pastors that had tats before they became born-again

Remember, God can call someone like Lil' Wayne, and you know he has lots of tats. So answer my question after lots of thinking.

I still would get the Tattoo though
Re: What Is Wrong With Me Getting A Tattoo? by origina9ja(f): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2009
emmeno:

I still would get the Tattoo though
i dont think there is a need for this thread
if your mind is made up about getting it

(1) (Reply)

Will Jesus Come Back Again / Violence Again ! / Christians Are We Under The Law? Or Grace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.