Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design (569 Views)

Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student / The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming / Best Place To Learn Web Deisgn In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design by ahmedin7(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
I'm in Lagos to stay for a month, I need a good place to learn web design and graphic design for a very cheap and affordable price plus I have to learn all I need to know within one month. Any individual with these. Skills may also peep in.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design by Lovetinz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lagos is 999.6 kmĀ².
You get it?
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design by nke001: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
youtube.com, w3school.com
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design by danobaike(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hello, i would recommend you visit www.lynda.com its my personal favorite.
Re: Where Is The Best Place To Learnd Web Design by AkinseteK(m): 5:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Which area are you in Lagos. You can give me a call on 08034089466 I can take you on a one on one training

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need GTPAY Extension For Your Woocommerce Website? / I Need Help On How To Create A Real Estate Listing App For My Website / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.