Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? (635 Views)

FG To Reduce Agencies Operating In Ports To Six / Lagos State Bans LAGBUS Buses From Operating In BRT Lane / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? by naturecome: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
I have been curious about this since I am aware that most of his products are imported from other African countries including mines in South Africa.
The only part ownership I am aware of is with Benue Cement which had been non operational for decades.

Please contribute with specifics/location because I am quite unsure of his contribution to the Nigerian economy beside monopoly.
Re: Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lots of them... Cement factory, Sugar and floor mills
Re: Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? by Charliewyt: 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
No he doesn't, the sugar company in numanqqadamawa state belong to my dad.
Re: Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? by naturecome: 4:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
42n8dzydoo:
Lots of them... Cement factory, Sugar and floor mills

What you said is the general perception but there is not one operating company listed in any website that he owns in Nigeria. I just realized with disbelief that the richest man in Nigeria imports his products to Nigerians...smh
Re: Does Dangote Have Any Company Operating In Nigeria??? by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
naturecome:

What you said is the general perception but there is not one operating company listed in any website that he owns in Nigeria. I just realized with disbelief that the richest man in Nigeria imports his products to Nigerians...smh
No, I'd been to the cement factory for blasting before

(1) (Reply)

. / Breaking News: Ondo State Deputy Governor Has Been Impeached. / Top 10 Corruption Scandals Nigeria’s National Assembly Hasn’t resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.