Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20171 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

I don't want you to die na, i waz only ehm. . . embarassed

u wnt me to b goin about wid a bound head abi embarassed
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2015
sinaj:

You dey calabar? grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 8:04am On Apr 21, 2015
KingTom:
You dey calabar? grin

m not frm Calabar undecided

m a full blown ph. gurl cool
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 8:16am On Apr 21, 2015
sinaj:

m not frm Calabar undecided

m a full blown ph. gurl cool
MTCHEEEEEEEWWW bad market! I was banned from entering Ph, after an incident in 2005 grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2015
sinaj:

dash me to person wey him head no fit carry weed

how he wan take carry me sad

erm...erm...*whispers* i nid dat weed
marry that guy or I no dey give undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

i sabi say you na guy na, why you con dey use the (f) label?
it was optional, even after registration so I got to flex it grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
stephenqueen:

Lagmostkuit dey dubai embarassed embarassedwhen she comes back I go propose to her cheesy
shocked
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
Orijin101:

ode!!! anoda guy dey lash your babe for Dubai, you dey here dey get false hope grin
Pinshure or issalie undecided undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by mrpackager(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2015
...... cool
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
Orijin101:

ogbeni zonall, which kind pvssy you want?

Hmmmmm...{looks around to see if sinaj is within hearing distance}...I no be Oliver Twist, but eeehhm variety is the spice of life.... tongue
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
zonall:

Hmmmmm...{looks around to see if sinaj is within hearing distance}...I no be Oliver Twist, but eeehhm variety is the spice of life.... tongue

*yawns*
what were u telin orijin101
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2015
zonall:

*yawns*

sinaj
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2015
sinaj:

*yawns*

sinaj

....that you are the only NLer that drives me crazy....and that whenever you are passing by "A" town, I will "spoil you a little"

....but seriously, you are beautiful {I can't hold it anymore}.... kiss
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by sinaj(f): 5:50pm On May 28, 2015
zonall:

....that you are the only NLer that drives me crazy....and that whenever you are passing by "A" town, I will "spoil you a little"

....but seriously, you are beautiful {I can't hold it anymore}.... kiss

*covers face* thankz
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
sinaj:

*covers face* thankz

.....{opening his arms}.....
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by zonall(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2015
zonall:

.....{opening his arms}.....

....and am very serious about my offer.....{all expenses paid}....how was your night o jare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.