Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,785 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) (20162 Views)

Follow/Befriend A Nlander Whose Registration Date Match Your Birthday!!! / Need A Female Nlander Resident In PH / Read: Welcome A New Nlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
Boss u sabi good thing cheesy
I carry eyes go market na cool
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by stephenqueen: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101 u don smoke saki weed ba, wetin cum concern us with this your thread undecided undecided undecided
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ode u fink everybody go be like u wey go dey push chest for front undecided undecided
hahahahaha mumu
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by 2dice(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:

No mind the ajeh na agbalumo boobs she get grin grin
lol
bro you don here
Wozobia -Morell ft Reminisce and Phyno smiley
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
Like seriously, i still can't believe it. . . it seems I'm in love with herkiss
check her out:

shocked
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
grin Chai you don hammer oh! grin
i don chisel, no be hammer. . . Me wey be ur pikin don catch my own fish, grandpa, wetin you dey wait for grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
help3852:
I sense some bad belly dudes beefing Op cheesy

Op enjoy yourself
No mind them bro, bad belle is allowed grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by mrpackager(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay...

So what exactly are we supposed to do with this? undecided

0ya mi lenu ooooh
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by kinglekan: 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

trust nobody. . . I no even trust my papa sef grin

Lol, u too like wetin dey unda skirt.

Choiiii
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
charijee:
76%?...and you've gone nuts already. ...What happens when it gets to 100% ....btw, where's the lover girl?
she is currently on this thread forming ghost reader wink
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
kinglekan:

Lol, u too like wetin dey unda skirt.

Choiiii
Baba, shey na wetin dey under trouser you want make i like before cheesy?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

i don chisel, no be hammer. . . Me wey be ur pikin don catch my own fish, grandpa, wetin you dey wait for grin
Common Sharrrrap dia!!! See this pikin oh? I be Bachelor for life grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
stephenqueen:
Orijin101 u don smoke saki weed ba, wetin cum concern us with this your thread undecided undecided undecided
no go propose to lagmostkuit, ode oshi. . .
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by alberto2k(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
cc: alberto2k (agbero2k), stephenqueen, ipledge, kingtom, chimerase2, 2dice, fabdedon, prettythicksme cheesy

make una show ooo
I knoW say I come late, abeg who help me buy land keep? embarassed cry
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

shocked
bro, wetin happen?
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by braindamage(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abeg Orijin girlfriend, help me pray for Nepa/phcn make dem bring light before heat kill me for here grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

I help u buy am but stephenqueen carry thugs con snatch d land cry
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Alailopolo! The retroviral don dey work grin grin grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

I helep you keep land for d 1st page but omo onile don claim amu sad
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Viewing this topic: sam13(m), Equado(m), Pelmet(f), Udehpaschal1(m), xhale99, tohpahz(f), chimkaire(f), faith551(m), LewisO(m), stephenqueen(m), braindamage(m), KingTom(m), Orijin101(m), rOsy247, mrpackager(m), Rheetari(f), chymystique(f), alberto2k(m), Lala247(f), imakulate, farano(f) and 4 guest(s)

Even Fara.no Come peep to see The Babe grin

Orijin you must tell us her name!!
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Alailopolo! The retroviral don dey work grin grin grin

why na? the guy offend you? grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
KingTom:
Common Sharrrrap dia!!! See this pikin oh? I be Bachelor for life grin grin grin
once my believe grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
check her out:

Who is She!! Wetin be her Name??
Tell me for my Ear!!
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

I'ont fink so

May God help all ye for falsely lashing igbo babes as being money conscious today then get yourself one next day.
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:
check her out:
chai I no cum quickly grin
Who b dat gal cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by LewisO: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
It's a free world.

Hope the lady is blushed by now after seeing this. smiley
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Viewing this topic: sam13(m), Equado(m), Pelmet(f), Udehpaschal1(m), xhale99, tohpahz(f), chimkaire(f), faith551(m), LewisO(m), stephenqueen(m), braindamage(m), KingTom(m), Orijin101(m), rOsy247, mrpackager(m), Rheetari(f), chymystique(f), alberto2k(m), Lala247(f), imakulate, farano(f) and 4 guest(s)

Even Fara.no Come peep to see The Babe grin

Orijin you must tell us her name!!
her name na sikirah cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
alberto2k:

Meself Come late
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101:

once my believe grin
Make E be o grin
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
Acekidc4:

Who is She!! Wetin be her Name??
Tell me for my Ear!!
na one beautiful romancelander jhare, her name na sikirah cheesy
Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by chimerase2: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Orijin101 omo iya mi abeg if u de suck dos two upper iweka abeg no forget ua man oh infact I dn buy straw keep grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Nlander That Has Been Driving Me Crazy (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Looks like Enugu shoprite. Is that not tohpaz?
tohpaz na sleep Sweet girl...Our next miss nairaland

Orijin self eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are These Two Ladies The Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland? / Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Do You Want To Marry A Foreign Man ? Call 08171602340

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.